Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:34 pm

maybe I should get a makeover from you Red? Will you do it? PLEEEEEEEEASE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 pm

"Huh? Wha?" Red replied in a sleepy voice. She had been lost in a daydream about someone for a minute or two, so it was a shock to see more people mysteriously make their way into her room.

"Umm... Sure! I'll see what I can do?" She replied with a shrug, wondering if she was really skilled enough to give anyone a makeover.

[Natt, can I draw you a piiictuuuure? :3 Your avatar is too cute. I must draw it.]

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm

(YOU STILL OWE ME A PICTURE, TOO. DON'T THINK I FORGOT. xD)

Arden blinked. "Huh? What?" She had been spacing out again, and now she could feel a random migrane making its way to the front of her head. She winced immediately in anticiaption of the throbbing, unexplainable, annoying phenomenon.

Tucking a long, blonde, curly strand of hair behind her seashell-like ears, she blinked again. "I need a makeover, too," she mumbled in agreement with the others. Cracking a grin, she added, "Now look what you've done, Red. You've inspired the entire female population to go ape-crazy over their looks." She was exaggerating, of course, but she didn't think anybody really needed a makeover (other than her). Everyone here was so polished and clean.

Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 pm

[Huh? I do? Yeah, I forget about things like this. XD I will draw it eventually*
*Eventually may or may not be within the next three thousand years.]

Red nervously laughed, as if it would shake the whim of sudden-spontaneous popularity off her shoulders. She briefly glanced outside to see if she would get any more visitors; after finding no one, she turned back and adjusted her headband.
"Of all the days for me to be popular, eh?" Red replied, irately.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:21 pm

(Remember the Chatbox thing, before you went and broke your arm, and I PM'd you first? Don't worry about it; it's really not a big deal. ^^ )

Arden chuckled. "Yeah." She peeked out the window, looking at the crystal-clear skies outside. "Wow, it's pretty today. I think I'm going to head to the beach. Anybody want to come with me?" she asked, looking around at the whole group.

Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm

"Yes. Do want." Red replied in a swift monotone. Right now, she just wanted to get out of the inn and outside, where she might be less of an attention magnet. It could work the other way... she thought to herself, but she dismissed the thought to the back of her head.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"Sure," Arden said, smiling. "I have to run home and get my bathing suit," -and an aspirin, she mentally noted, resisting the urge to massage her temples- "so I'll meet you there, okay?" She politely excused herself and manuvered around the small crowd that was congregating in the even smaller hotel room, and breathed in deeply.

Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:17 pm

I looked around the room. "Geez. Everyone wants a makeover. Well, not me of course." I said. "I'll go to the beach too. I could reduce stress right about now." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Onyx_Water_Demon
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 91
Roleplay Name : Magenta-Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:54 pm

"the beach cool ill bring a picnic itll be great ,ill even bring my bathing outfit"(yes shes a cat that likes to swim)

* Ocelot runs To Get Stufff from Her Room*

Shouts Back " By The Way none Of You Need A Make Over"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:00 pm

[I don't mind a picture Smile]
I think I probalbly need a makeover too you know! I mean just look at me, I'm all dirty from the animals!
*sigh*
Never mind. I suppose your right Arden, you're the only one who really needs a makeover
*a cheeky grin spread across her face*
shall we go to the beach then Arden? Hey Red do you want to come with us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New look for Red?   

Back to top Go down

New look for Red?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley :: NPC Shops :: Inn-
Jump to: