Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: What happened?   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm

With a sigh, Red sat herself on her bed, stretching her arms much like a cat would.
She reached for her bedside table and searched for something, amongst all the stuff she had decided to dump there. She picked up a photo, and brought it back to her face.
It's Kathy's Birthday today... I wonder how she's going, wherever she is... Red thought. She hadn't seen Kathy for a good while, apparently, no-one else had either. Thus, her Birthday brought back some memories.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:11 am

*Kitty walked up the stairs to pay Red a visit, she stood by the door, but did not knock and just stood there. Red's thoughts were coming into her head and she wasn't sure if she should intrude or not.*
*Thinks: Is Red okay? It sounds as if something is troubling her.... I don't want my friends to be sad, but I have no idea what to do...*
*takes a deep breath and knocks on the door*

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: RE: What happened?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 am

A light knock brought Red back out of her thoughts. She hastily got up and tried to smile as she set the picture back down, walking up towards the door to answer it.
"Oh! Hello Kitty! Nice to see you! What brings you here?" Red asked, wondering if her words betrayed her happy mask and showed the face of her emotion.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm just here to see you. I haven't seen you in a while, you know and I thought I'd pay you a visit.
*She looks okay, but is she really okay? Maybe she'll tell me about it...*

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: RE: what Happened?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:58 pm

"Oh! It's been a while since anyone visited me. Come in!" Red smiled, stepping to one side to allow Kitty an entrance. She glanced briefly back at the picture from where she stood, wondering whether she should put it back or discuss it with Kitty.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 pm

*slowly walks in*
It's a nice place you've got here.
*notices Red's glance and traces it to a picture*
What's that picture?

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: RE: What Happened?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 pm

"Ah, thankyou, Kitty" Red smiled, hoping to reinforce her faltering cheery facade.
"Oh? That picture... It's..." Red stopped briefly, mentally reviewing the sentence.
"It's a photo of a friend. Kathy... I don't know where she went, and it's her Birthday..."

By the end of that sentence, Red's gaze had drifted down to the floor, an obvious leak in her happy mask.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 am

Red... *Kitty reveals a sensitive side as her eyes water a little.*
You miss her, huh? *gazes at the picture*
She must be your best friend or something. Wanna talk about it?

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: RE: What happened?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:30 am

"Yeah, I do miss her..." Red sighed, letting the fake smile fall with her eyes. She turned to face the window, watching a bird drift with the wind.
"Ah, I can't choose between my friends to have a best friend, though... But she was close."
Red turned back to Kitty, her spirits lifting slightly with a content smile.
"I'm sorry, I got carried away. We don't have to if you don't want to" Red's voice still sailed on a sigh.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:51 pm

You can if you want. It's not any of my business, but I worry for you and it's not good to keep your feelings in a jar. Here's some advice, listen to your heart. It'll always have the awnser.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 am

"Hmm? Worry for me? I'll be fine... I just really wonder where she went sometimes..." Red focused a light gaze to Kitty's eyes before letting them drift to the window again.
"I wonder if I'm the only one who feels like this... The only one who ever thinks about it..." Red turned with a swift twirl back to Kitty, her eyes distant and wide.

"I know, it's not good to loom over the past... People keep trying to help me forget, but I don't want to... Is that normal?" Red asked, not knowing herself why she asked. She felt an insecure dizzy gradually wave come over her from the nostalgic emotional blow. With a shake of her head, she focused again.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:17 pm

I think it is normal. *gazes into the window and looks at a tree with a twisted trunk*
But, what is normal?
*gaze gently returns to Red*
I think that holding on to a hurtful memory is better than forgeting it. Because ever memory you have is precious. It's a shame that people try to forget them when they should be accepting them. Even though it seems painful right now, you still will always have the special memories you of the times had with Kathy. Maybe one day you'll be able to remeber Kathy and not be sad while doing so.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Kazumi walked up and knocked on the door. She had been feeding her animals when a great feeling of dread had come over her. She had learned, that her crystal was sensitive to human emotions, so she figured something might have been wrong. "red-chan?" ((i'm changing my role-play way becuase this way is eaiser for me))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 am

*Hears Kazumi in the hall*
Red you have another visiter.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:20 am

"Oh?" Red chirped, curiosity resonating in her voice.
She walked hastily towards the door, the best smile she could manage on her face.
"Oh! Hello Kazumi! What brings you here?" Red asked. She had a feeling it was no use acting bubbly, so she merely smiled contently.
Kazumi had a solemn and quiet air to her today which distracted Red for a moment, seeing as it was a somewhat uncommon sight to her.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:19 pm

*Kitty had put on a happy face too, but Red's aura wasn't as bubbly and happy as before so she changed it to a neutral face. *
*Thinks to self: Red is really good at covering her emotions... I can't believe that I couldn't tell. Some friend I am. She must have be suffering quietly by herself for a while. The worse kind of suffering. Maybe I should change the topic off of sadder things and go treat her and Kazumi to lunch.*
Yo, Kazumi.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 pm

kazumi's solem expression didn't change. "hello." she said.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:37 am

"W-would you like to come in, Kazumi?" Red asked, stepping to one side to allow passage. Red didn't normally stutter while she spoke, but solemn atmospheres and serious expressions somewhat made her nerves shiver.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:41 pm

kazumi nodded. her expression softend. she swiftly moved and wraped her arms around red.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:05 pm

*Kitty is surprized by Kazumi's actions, but then she didn't react much*
*her gaze went to the window and she watched a squirel move about the ground*

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 pm

She didn't know how or why, but she knew red was having a hard time right now. "i'm here." she whisperd gently
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 pm

We can see that. *eyes are still looking out of the window*

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:09 am

Kazumi glared at kitty. she ment she was here for red.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:00 am

*Kitty giggles a little reading Kazumi's mind. Yeah, she knew that. She was just trying to make the atmosphre brighter, but she realizes she can't here.*

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 am

*poofs in*
"Hey Vesta Im Here For the Seeds you promised" She growls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   

Back to top Go down

What happened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley :: NPC Shops :: Inn-
Jump to: