AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: does anyone come here?   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:44 am

Im sorry. I know I shouldnt have left , but I did it for personal reasons. Im so sorry for leaving you all. I know it doesnt really matter that I did , but I still feel so bad for it. I felt like a nuisance to you all , but I regret leaving and Im just so sorry I did.
Its been years. Years since Ive posted on here. And I must say , I really do miss you all. It seems as though no one really comes on , so this will probably go unnoticed , but thats ok.
I just want to know if by chance , people do still come here.....
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: does anyone come here?   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:58 am

hi! gosh it has been a while since I've seen you around. I'm glad that you've decided to visit here once again. There really isn't many people that come here anymore. Usually it can go weeks, even months without anyone coming onto this site. But it still doesn't die. And it always makes anyone who visits so happy to see that people remember this place. There are always people that come and check on every once in a while, but I can't remember the last time I've seen anyone roleplay on this website. Maybe summer of my sophomore year? I'm a senior now.

So, to answer your question before I get too off topic. Yes: people still come on here, but not at all often.
Back to top Go down

does anyone come here?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: