View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Happy Holidays   Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 pm

I know it's been a really, really long time since this hasn't been a garden for cultivating tumbleweeds. But y'know. If anyone ever comes by in the next couple days...

Have a happy christmas, or just a nice holiday season. Okay?

May it not be stressful or not fun, but full of happiness and well-needed rest before the new year.
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 am

I really do regret having not been here to respond to this, Milly. Really, truly.

This message seems so sad sitting here all alone, and though the time has come and gone, I hope that you also had a happy holiday. My Christmas was eventful with family and all, but it wasn't anything worth noting outside of the family get together, haha! (≧∇≦) I do hope that, regardless of how exciting, you had a good one yourself, with family and all. After all, this is the spirit of Christmas!

And, of course, on a similar subject - I do hope that you've been having an okay new year so far. At least with this new year we no longer have the pending Doomsday of December 21st! (≧∇≦) But I wish you a good one, hopefully better than the last... though I would hope your last year wasn't a bad one, either, right?!

Perhaps, in the new year, people will start to come back to this place...

We live in hope.

May we speak again sometime, preferably more recent and in-time with one another. We didn't speak for long before the place went down before, but I really did value your friendship, Milly. And I would like to work together with you, who has been posting here regardless of the dead space it has become, to pick Harvest Dreams back up off the ground and help it to stand once again!

For me - who has been here for such a long time - the place holds a lot of memories. I would love it if we could return it to that same ol' place that it once was. Never with a big community, but a homey and welcoming one none the less.

Until then, I suppose! Though I do hope "then" isn't too long! ヾ(^∇^)
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 am

If my Christmas tree is still up, then it's not too long. I hope the new year goes as good as January has been for me.
It's actually funny, I know I'm not going to take my tree down anytime soon because I'm lazy and no one sees it, so I have been making little paper hearts to decorate the tree with in honour of Valentines day next month. That's a holiday still right? It can just be a holiday tree until I get around to taking it down.
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 am

Absolutely in agreement with this!

You know, I don't even really understand why people take down the Christmas tree. If it's a fake one, then there's really no need to take it down at all. Sure, some people think it's tacky to leave the Christmas decorations up all year, but setting the tree up for a few weeks each year is a real chore. If you can get away with just leaving it up all year 'round, I say go for it!

And turning it into an outright holiday tree just gives it more reason to be there each year! Having a set of decorations for each holiday could give you an excuse to leave it up all the time. No more need to get up and actually take the thing down ever again!

I know there are people who leave a fully decorated tree completely finished and just move it down into their basement when Christmas is over. They toss a sheet over the thing and leave it for a year before dragging it back up next Christmas, still fully decorated, and placing it where people can see it. (≧∇≦)

So really, I don't think there's any shame in leaving the tree up. Especially if you're going to decorate it for all the other holidays ~

But I'm glad to hear you're having a good year so far, haha! My January has been stressful while finishing up the current semester of school and getting finals out of the way, but hopefully February will be a little bit less stressful. Otherwise, it's been a pretty good start to the year so far!

Here's to a happy and healthy year ahead!

And perhaps a bit more life here at Harvest Dreams! ヾ(^∇^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1