AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:32 am

It was hard to exactly explain Cody's mind at the current time. There were all the emotions from his own return to the valley, but now there were all of the emotions regarding Mazie's return to the valley. There was also the anticipation of a good home-cooked meal as well affecting his train of thought. He was happy, and a bit melancholic at the same time. After all, he still had friends that were still out serving. It was tough to say if all of them would survive.

The feeling of happiness of seeing his long lost friend was overwhelming though. He couldn't help but smile. Imagine having lost someone in an instant and then having them reappear after awhile--it was a great feeling to see them again. At first it hurts, but by now that feeling had passed of the soldier. He was practically on cloud nine.

Cody barged into the kitchen as soon as he caught the fresh scent of spaghetti. Maybe it wasn't a fresh scent, but it was enough to cause Cody's mouth to salivate. "Mmmmm..." he couldn't help but moan. "It smells so heavenly."

"Hey Ruby can we get two plates please?" asked Cody eagerly. The inn keeper smiled and handed them both a piping hot plate of spaghetti. Cody was feeling so good that he felt like really celebrating though. "Is it possible that we have some wine too? Please?"

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 am

Having entered the Inn, Mazie was hit with an overwhelming wall of nostalgia. Even before she was hit with the overpowering smell of food, she was visually enlightened by the warm light and familiar decor of Ruby's Inn. She had spent too many evenings enjoying the freshly cooked goods of the older woman, and enjoying the company of various locals.

It's true what they say, the girl mused with amusement. Cody was busy chasing the scent of food, but Mazie found herself wrapped up in these odd feelings of home. Even though it was a place she hadn't been to in a long time, it held a very important piece of her heart. Home is where the heart is.

"Woo," Mazie whistled as they were presented with their food. "Steamy hot and fresh- this is going to be a real treat! Thanks a million, Ruby! I cannot wait to--" Wait. Did Cody just ask for wine, as well? "Hey now, wait a minute, Cody, that last part is a bit--"

But just like that, without question, they were presented with wine, as well. Could it be that Ruby was unaware that they were underage? Or perhaps because it was so far out in the sticks, and such a small town, that type of thing wasn't of much concern...? Either way, all the dumbfounded girl could do was stare with surprise as they were granted this request.

"Wine... for us?" Though Mazie chuckled, she was still a little bit unsure of this choice. She had never... drank in her life. "When you said you wanted to come for dinner with me, I didn't think you meant we'd get all classy. I would've dressed a little better, you know."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 am

"I had no idea it was going to get this classy too," admitted Cody. For the occasion he felt that he was dressed a little more sloppy than Mazie, but then again he always thought that the female population dressed better than himself. Not that he was a total slob or anything. Girls just always seemed cuter than him no matter what they wore.

The food smelt so good and right when he knew it was spaghetti he just had to have a glass of red wine with it, they went together so well. "Have you ever had wine before?" asked Cody. He was starting to feel guilty about not letting the girl have a choice in her drink. "It's really good with pasta," he explained. "My mom didn't really care about following rules, so that's why I've had it before."

"I feel like a cheers is in order too," said Cody. He picked up his glass to smell the sweet wine. It had been awhile since they last met so it didn't make sense to not celebrate in some special way. "To being back in the Valley and to friendship."

He lifted his glass towards Mazie, so that she could clank her glass against his.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 am

Mazie laughed at this as a comforting thought crossed her mind. "Well, I suppose we shouldn't feel too bad about it. It's not like one of us showed all dolled up or anything, after all. So we can just be two non-classy people enjoying a rather classy meal." While she was at first a little bit unsure about their fine dining as she was by no means a classy person, she realised that there probably wasn't much to worry about in the long run.

She, herself, had no experience with any such thing as classy food and dinner service. She just made whatever she could find the means to prepare, or took whatever scraps Ruby tossed her, and that was that. But she didn't take Cody to be the classiest person in the valley, either. What with the way he was dressed at present, and the way he was about the whole situation... perhaps he just liked wine.

Just because they were having wine... it didn't mean it had to be classy.

"I've never drank before," the girl admitted with a small bit of embarrassment. Though she wasn't exactly of the age to be doing so anyway, she found herself feeling inferior to the boy across from her at the table. She really shouldn't have, of course, because it wasn't something she thought everyone should take pleasure in indulging in anyway... but she felt almost immature.

"More than why you enjoy wine, though... I'm wondering why Ruby was so willing to serve it to us." After a moment a thought, she added, "Could it be that we look older than we are or something? But still... in the city, they would ask for an ID... is this kind of thing irrelevant here?"

All the same, Cody seemed quite content to carry on with the toast. "Ah, so it's something like this..." A celebration. Their reunion had been quite a stroke of luck, without a doubt, and she was truly glad to have found him again after so long... but was drinking for the night really a good way to celebrate?

Mazie was, with no shame, more fond of goofing off instead.

"To being back home in the valley," she said and, with a bit of hesitation, the girl with wine-coloured hair took her glass in hand. "And to friendship."

Though it was quite a careful tap, she bumped glasses with his. Bringing the glass to her lips almost cautiously, she sipped the liquid. How bitter! The smell was sweet, but the liquid that touched her tongue was... "Phew... you drink this often, or just on nights you'd rather not remember?" Mazie teased him while trying not to make a sour face.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 pm

At first Mazie seemed sort of skeptical about the drink. It was easy to tell that she hadn't tried it before she even admitted it. At least she tried the bittersweet liquid after they made the toast, but it was obvious that she had never tried the liquid before.

"There are different drinks--much stronger--for the nights you don't want to remember," joked Cody thinking of all the mystical concoctions that his parents had allowed him to partake in. "Otherwise, no," admitted Cody. "Back at camp my troop leader would let us on a hard day to ease the pain or sadness, or on holidays. It was nice to be able to let loose when you weren't fighting. Serious things were happening all the time, so it was the only escape."

"You still are too much of a city person," added Cody. It was hard to believe that Mazie didn't know that the values and norms here greatly differed from the bustling city. For example, kids in the country can start to learn how to drive at the age of 14 and have their licenses by the time they are 15. "Things are different here, because there are not as many of the city problems. Nobody drives here too, so we don't have that danger as well."

"I take it wine doesn't suit your fancy," Cody said. It was an acquired taste--it took him awhile to get used to the stuff himself. "Want something else to drink?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 pm

"Sounds like you guys had it pretty rough," Mazie commented, though she didn't necessarily see their letting loose every now and again as a bad thing. In fact, if she had dedicated her life to something as dangerous as serving for the army, she was sure that she would have been a whole lot less skeptical about the whole thing. "Being back in the valley must be a nice change from that kind of lifestyle, right? At least here, you have a lot less to worry about."

On the other hand, you have the people you start to care about running off selfishly and doing as they please.

But she didn't voice that thought, and instead tilted her head back to down the rest of the glass' contents. It was even more rough than the first taste; so much at once with no chance to allow for the shock to clear. But once it was down and only a lingering aftertaste remained, it really wasn't so bad. Though she shivered, and made a face at the strong taste, she soon began to smile.

"Well, I was living in the city for the past year or so," she admitted, though it stung a little to have it pointed out so bluntly. The lifestyle of the country was far more appealing to her than that of the city, but she had quickly hardened her behavior upon arriving in the city. She had grown up there with her family, so it wasn't so much of a switch to fall back into such a rhythm. Mazie decided that she really needed to stop bouncing around between the two. "But you've got a point... and the people are generally quite friendly with each other, so even something like drunken fist fights over at the Blue Bar aren't overly common, either."

While she thought on this, she decided that maybe having a light drink with Cody wouldn't be such a bad idea. Getting past the initially strong taste, she was sure she could manage it. "I'm good with this," Mazie decided. "Just don't you go getting too drunk on me. I don't think I'll be able to carry a giant like you to your room if you can't walk yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Cody couldn't help but smile when he saw that Mazie was starting to get used to the taste of the wine. It was quite humorous how she downed most of the entire glass. He even found it humorous how she was trying to warn him about drinking.

"If you don't want to get drunk off of that big gulp you just had I'd suggest eating your spaghetti," stated Cody quite slyly. An empty stomach and alcohol was possible the worse combination ever. He'd shoot himself if he'd let Mazie start to feel buzzed from just one glass. People did crazy things once the wine moistened their lips. The result in the morning wasn't the best experience as well.

Unlike her, when he started casually drinking with friends he didn't have someone to look out for him. He ended up becoming passed out with sharpie glasses and a mustache. Besides that his stomach hated him as well. Army guys had some of the cruelest jokes back in camp. He had to run extra that day because of it and his entire squadron got scolded.

Cody sipped on his wine some more and began diving into his own plate of food. "Mmmmmm," if only the chefs that served his squad could cook this well. "A home-cooked meal is simply the best.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

It was no surprise that Mazie found herself readily digging into her meal at Cody's warning.

She had never drank wine before, let alone any other alcohol, so she wasn't sure how her body would react to the effects. And the last thing she wanted was to go all loopy on poor Cody. What kind of a celebration would that be? Besides, the girl knew how to have all the fun in the world without the use of alcohol. Her stomach felt rather fluttery at the idea of getting drunk. Above all else, she didn't want to scare Cody away by saying something completely out of line while under the influence.

Though it had crossed her mind at some point that Cody could simply be playing with her, she thought it was best to eat the hot food presented anyway. It would taste the best while it was hot, after all, and there was no way anyone could hold back against Ruby's cooking. "And it doesn't help that Ruby acts like a mother to the entire valley," Mazie added to Cody's compliment of the food. Even her own mother, from whom her shabby cooking had been inherited, could not provide such a warm and welcome feeling as this. "It's a little bit misleading... I would love to get wrapped up in a laid-back lifestyle like this forever. Living in the valley, I wonder if that's possible..."

But, of course, such things were impossible. Without hard work, there would be no money. And without money, there would be no means of funding such a fine lifestyle. Ruby was very kind, but she wasn't going to just let people take advantage of her, either. And living at the Inn for the rest of her life was a pretty costly housing plan to boot.

"Oh, that's right," Maize piped up suddenly. "Dinner wasn't supposed to be all sunshine and rainbows this evening, was it? There were some more serious things that we wished to discuss." But the idea of properly explaining her absence over dinner didn't feel so important anymore, though. Cody had intended to celebrate their reunion, and both being back in the valley for a time. Perhaps such a heavy topic could wait until a later date. With a wave of her hand, she dismissed the topic, "Well... never mind that. Tonight's supposed to be a celebration--we've already had a toast and everything."

That's when the girl, with a playful smile, gestured towards her near-empty glass. "So, what do you say to a little more of this wine?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am

If only everyday was like this, sitting with a friend enjoying a nice meal. Most of the time everybody was so busy with work that Cody craved being able to sit with someone like this casually for dinner. Maybe if he picked up a job, he didn't need one because the army sent me an allowance, he wouldn't have as much free time. He could find something to do with manual labor or something.

I love how laid back it is here," agreed Cody. "Everyone still seems to keep themselves pretty busy though, which is a good thing. But not having a 'job' here, things can get pretty boring."

He downed the rest of his glass with ease. "We can save the serious talk for a more serious time," stated Cody, already feeling a bit tipsy from the alcohol. "Now we celebrate the reunion of friends in a happy fashion. It has been agers since we last hung out, so it is important that we celebrate."

Cody scratched his head, somewhat confused that Mazie would suggest getting more wine. It was clear from the start that the taste was different for her and she had yet to finish her glass like he did. Sure no problem," he said. It was obvious that he was shocked at her suggestion. "I'll grab the bottle.

He stood up and went to grab the open bottle they had started. 'Chateau de Burgundy: 1973' read the bottle. Cody had no idea what the words meant on the bottle, perhaps they were french. In his head he tried to guess what the strange words meant. But all he could think of was 'cat-water of burgundy (the color)'. Which he admitted was a weird translation himself. Then again the french did give stuff weird names. Eau-de-toilette meant toilet water after all.

"Here we go," Cody returned and took Mazie's glass. He slanted the glass and poured the liquid in to help maintain the sweet fresh taste. If you just dumped the wine in it would go flat and boring. He then set down her glass and began filling up his own.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:28 am

Mazie chuckled as the way he emphasized 'job'. She would shortly be finding herself in need of work, too. She didn't know where she would go to find a job in Forget-Me-Not Valley, but picking up the odd task here and there would be a big plus. When she left home for the second time in her yet short life, she had only been able to mooch so much money from her family. If I run out of money, I'll be done for... maybe Cody would spare me a dime...

But she shook these thoughts from her head with a smile.

"I'll be finding myself a 'job' in the valley very shortly," Mazie said, almost proudly. She looked forward to finding herself something to do in the valley, though she wasn't quite sure what yet. "I'd rather just laze around and nap all day long, but I need the money, too. No pain, no gain, as they say! Speaking of which, you've got a job or something to keep you busy 'round here already, right? Or have you had your hands too tied with the military recently to have any time for that?"

And she found herself chattering away again about unimportant matters. She pretty much said whatever it was that came to her mind, jumping from one thing to the next with barely a space in between for Cody to fit in a word. "Serious talk, schmerious talk," Mazie rambled stupidly, though it was impossible to ignore the fact that she was likely feeling a bit of an effect from the alcohol. "Tonight's all about you and me, solider. You and me, and this valley, and the wonderful people here. The peaceful atmosphere, and hey, we even got our underage hands on some alcohol, so let's celebrate the lax lifestyle, to boot."

"You know, Cody," the girl started again as he fetched the bottle of Chateau de Burgundy: 1973. She was hardly eating anymore as she was waving her fork about in odd gestures as she spoke. "While I was in this city, I think this is what I missed the most. Everything moved so quickly, the days blur together and time seems as though it goes by in the blink of an eye. But not here. In Forget-Me-Not Valley, there are times just like this when we can sit and enjoy ourselves. Time moves like molasses, but it's not a bad thing... It's like we could just enjoy this exact moment forever. That surely seems like something to celebrate, alright. Something to celebrate, indeed."

By this point, Mazie hardly even knew what she was rambling about. But Cody passed her the glass he had poured, and went about pouring his own. She gave a small nod of gratitude, "Oh, thank you kindly, young sir. Much obliged. I'm sorry... have I been talking too much?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:29 pm

It was an odd thought to hear that he wasn't the only one looking for a job, but Mazie's reason probably wasn't quite like his own. She probably actually needed some money unlike him, who had a steady flow of income every week. "I don't have a job here," he shrugged. "The army sends me an allowance every week that covers for everything. I'm looking for a way to kill the time and maybe treat myself more often. Or I could save up for an actual house or something like that."

There was also the idea for saving for marriage. He did like the idea of finding a nice woman and settling down and having a few kids. Was it sad that he already had a few names in mind? He still was rather young though, but the thought still echoed in his head. He was a family kind of guy and all his army friends already found a lass and were settling down. Then again--because he trained for the army his whole life he was grouped with older men. Most of the people he hung out with in the army were in their late twenties.

"I've never had a job here, or outside of the military," he admitting drinking down his glass. "I guess I never needed one though. If you dedicate your life, the military gives you quite a bit."

It was interesting to hear Mazie ramble on about herself. By the sounds of it, it sounds like she didn't leave the valley because she had wanted to, but because she had too. He felt like he could assume that she was intending to stay now with how highly she talked about the valley. Honestly, that was all Cody need to know to forgive her. Sure it'd be nice to know why she left in the first place, but he could save it for another day. By the sounds of it, she was also starting to get a bit tipsy.

Cody topped of his own glass once again, but he didn't do it for Mazie. At the rate she was going she was not going to be able to stand up straight. "No, not at all," Cody replied to Mazie's question. She wasn't talking too much, but instead drinking a little too much. He needed to stop her before she could drink anymore.

So he gulped down his glass and proceeded to give himself another drink. The girl couldn't drink anymore if the bottle was empty after all.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

"Perhaps we could go job hunting together," Mazie suggested with a half-smile. The term 'job hunting' sounded too city-like for her tastes. Likely, part-time work and people looking for an extra hand wouldn't be hard to find at all. The valley was a homey place, and people treated others like family. Plus, she had just arrived back in the valley and should probably take a day or two to settle in. But there was no denying she needed to find something quickly. "You'd like to treat yourself, eh? You say that like you're not treating yourself already."

To her own teasing remark, Maze laughed. Though, in terms of saving up money, the only real thing Mazie could think of was to keep a roof over her head and perhaps a regular diet of one or two meals a day. Thinking too far into the future was something that the girl avoided as best she could. In terms of what she expected from life, it was something she would leave up to fate. Whatever the world decided to throw at her, she would take it as it came and make due with whatever she had.

That was probably why she had run off back home at the news of her father's condition. But from now on, she thought as she sipped at her second glass of wine. I should probably think through such situations a little bit more clearly. If I think of it at the time, I suppose. But all this thinking about thinking was making her head hurt.

Or perhaps that was the surprisingly just-as-bitter second round of wine.

"Maybe I should consider applying to the military?" Though she said this with a rather serious expression on her face at the time, it didn't take long for her facade to fall apart. Then, she just grinned and shrugged it off. "Nah, I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of lifestyle. You work so hard to stay fit, and when they call you to duty, you're throwing your life straight into danger... I don't think I would be any good at that kind of thing. I'm a big coward, you know. I'd get cold feet in a heartbeat--hey, that rhymed!"

Maze found herself amused by her own jokes once more, but only continued to sip at her wine. That first glass had been pretty bitter, especially doing it all in one go as she had. But it was totally beyond her that Cody might be trying to finish it before she could get another glass of wine.

"Hmmm...? Well, if you say so." Then she went back to poking at her food a bit more. That didn't last for long, though, and she was right back into chatting.

"Hey, you know, soldier, I really have been running my mouth all evening... If I don't take a break for a minute or two, my jaw will hurt in the morning. And I realised that this is supposed to be a celebration of us, together again in this valley, friends. But when I think about you, Cody, there's a whole lot that I don't know. Things like what kind of family you come from, what kind of environment you were raised in, and basic things like what foods you like or your favourite type of flower. Eh... perhaps that last one is a tad bit irrelevant. But what if I wanted to make you a bouquet of flowers? Huh? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:18 pm

"Yeah that would be great," said Cody a nice red flush covering his cheeks. He could tell that the alcohol was taking a toll on his body, but for some odd reason he still felt like he could think straight for the time being. Or so he thought.

When Mazie talked about joining the army it must have flicked a switch in Cody's head, which in his current state wasn't the best thing. "You know what?" he said slamming his fist randomly on the table. "The army sucks, you spend weeks with no contact with your family and then" he hiccuped, [/b]"Then they only let you write letters. And that was only flippin' training. I mean,"[/b] he hiccuped again. "I mean you're not, not even shipped off for training yet. Or whatever the world it is called."

Now Cody's head was really spinning. He couldn't think straight or really talk without a slur. It was quite obvious that he was drunk, or buzzed at the very least. He felt so good and relaxed though. If only wine could make him relaxed and allowed him to think straight, then he'd enjoy it a lot more. But the world was not perfect, and he had no problem being in the state he currently was in.

"I'm sorry Miss, Missy Mazie," Cody said his face turning redder. "I think I am really wasted--not as bad as I'm going to pass out. I just don't know if I can 'member the rest of our conversation." He let out a large sigh, "That wine was sooooo good, if you know what I mean. I like myself a good cup, err glass of wine."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:41 pm

"Missy Mazie?" The girl asked with surprise, though she found the idea oddly funny. She laughed out loud. "Told ya it wasn't a good idea for us to be drinking like this. But you didn't listen, did ya? Of course not--no one listens to poor ol' Mazie..." Maze gave a sigh, but waved it off dismissively.

"Speaking of wine--" which she totally hadn't been to begin with, "--that bottle's almost empty."

It occurred to her in a flash thought, though she didn't really linger on it too long, that the bottle was almost empty and she had only had two glasses. Could it be that while Mazie ran her mouth off about random things, none of which she could even remember anymore, that Cody had gone about drinking it all on her? Rather than question the risk behind this, the girl felt a small pang of jealousy.

"Wait a minute... did you drink all of that?" She gestured towards the bottle.

No, the Fairy Godmother did.

The idea sparked in her that perhaps Cody let her keep talking in order to drink all of the wine himself. She didn't think that it might have been to avoid letting Mazie get drunk herself. She thought it was entirely unfair. "And you didn't even offer to top up my glass? You tryin'a keep all that to yourself over there?"

Mazie gestured for Cody to hand over the bottle.

"If you can't remember the rest of the conversation, you've had more than enough to drink--it's my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Mazie was onto Cody's plan and was demanding the bottle. He wasn't drunk enough to the point that he'd blindly give away the rest of the wine. He was well aware that if she got drunk someone might try to take advantage of her, so he made it his personal goal to prevent anything bad. This was the girl's first time with alcohol, and he didn't want it end poorly.

"I'm afraid you, I can't let you do that," he hiccuped. Then he proceeded to grab the bottle and lick the rim in order to gross her out. He made it quite slobbery in his drunken mind. Hopefully Mazie would be too repulsed by his action to drink anything else from the bottle.

I must protect you!" He exclaimed standing up in a drunken pride-full way. But he ended up falling back down to his chair as almost as soon as his legs straightened when he stood up. "Hahahahaha!" he laughed. "I can't stand up! That's so funny!"

"Anyway," he hiccuped handing the bottle over to her. "Here you go!

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:45 pm

When she received the bottle, Mazie was not impressed by Cody's actions.

"Why would you do that?" She had every intention of finishing off the last bit--this loopy behavior was, in her mind, thoroughly enjoyable and not the slightest bit wrong in anyway. Even if she could hardly remember her subject of conversation from moments ago. "I understand that you're trying to be selfish and greedy here, but sharing is caring. We're friends, right? And this was supposed to be our celebration... don't go around having all the fun without me."

Once again, Mazie dismissed the idea. Since Cody probably wouldn't be able to keep up with the argument, being unable to stand and all, there was no point in trying to explain that he was ruining their friend date by being a selfish jerk. She just wanted the wine, after all. Whatever. This baby's mine, now.

"You best watch yourself," the girl commented, though Cody seemed to be quite amused by the fact that he couldn't stand up straight. The idea of having to be the one to drag him back to his room didn't even cross her mind--she probably wouldn't be able to do it. He was much larger than Mazie, and she was quite weak in comparison to the soldier. It could turn disastrous very quickly. "I ain't dragging you to your room tonight when you pass out, so you'd best keep yourself in working condition."

And just like that, she punctuated her threat by bringing the bottle to her lips and drank straight from it as if it were nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]   

Back to top Go down

Leave the Lights On [PH-Cody and Mazie]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1