AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: The Date? [Emily & Konstantin]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Konstantin Tribute

I glanced mournfully at the last of the forest's trees as I passed by them, frowning. I didn't like having to leave now, I've grown attached to the wilderness; nature's company more than filled in on any human companionship I would've needed. "One more town left, then I settle down," I mumbled under my breath. Throwing my head backwards, I gazed at the sky momentarily before closing my eyes and continuing my trek forward; shoulder's slumped. I briefly wondered of the orphanage and what they would think of me now, then quickly discarded that thought. 'Full of no-good, useless dead-beats who wouldn't know a good person if one hit them in the face, which they could; if they gave them a hit first,' I thought sourly, I know I shouldn't concern myself with thoughts of my orphanage, but thoughts of my past home always filled me head before I entered a town or city. It seemed to be even more pronounced now than the past, seeing as my journey was about to end.

Preoccupied as I was, I didn't pay attention to where I was going and quite literally stumbled into something. Paying it no mind, I continued my trek forward, until a voice brought me down to earth.

"Excuse me... are you okay?" I heard a soft voice ask. Opening my eyes, I turned around to face a.. teenage girl? I did a double-take and noticed that it truly was a teenage girl; a rather short one with long light brown hair; brown eyes; a lavender jacket over a purple shirt and blue jeans. Sighing, I closed my eyes briefly and considered tearing my hair out.

"..."

"..."

"... You're a person, dang it!" I stated blankly, gazing at the girl.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Date? [Emily & Konstantin]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 am

[ I so srry for late reply, school started a few days ago and I already have homework ;-; ]

-Emily Ribbon-

As childish as it seems, I was chasing a butterfly. Don't even say anything- it's a lot more fun then you think, haha! It was really pretty though- A soft green color for the base and blue designs. I gave chase when I saw it- I was pretty bored anyway, so why not? The butterfly lead me to the entrance of town, and I was just about to grab it when suddenly I was knocked to the ground. The butterfly took this oppurtunity and flew away quickly and I sat up, rubbing my haid painfully. "Ugh," I mumbled. As I glanced up, though, I saw a boy with jet black hair and red eyes, but he looked a bit.. stressed, maybe?

I got up, dusting myself off, then faced him just as he was about to leave (He didn't even notice me!)and spoke. "Excuse me... are you okay?"My voice had become a bit soft, but that was because I was worried. I hate seeing people sad.. I know the feeling. I pushed some hair out of my eyes and smiled, but tilted my head. "Yes.. I am." I giggled. Did I not look like a person or something? Is that it? I looked at him, still a bit concerned. "Um, mister, are you alright?" I said, a small frown forming.

[ That's all I could think of. Wimpy post orz ]
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: The Date? [Emily & Konstantin]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:47 pm

'Of all the people in this town I could meet first, it had to be a teenage girl? Why not a person that hates having company as much as I do, I think we'd get along just fine,' I thought bitterly, staring down at the little girl, a slight scowl forming on my face. Then I noticed something, she had light dirt marks on her pants. Staring down at the dirt, my mind went back to when I bumped into something; the girl, more than likely. Kneeling down in front of her, my irritated gaze turned into a concerned one; as much as I disliked being with people, I disliked hurting them even more. "That dirt.. did I hurt you?" I asked, my voice laced with concern.

(( This is like a day late, sorry; my router has been messed up. And no problem, by the way. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Date? [Emily & Konstantin]   

Back to top Go down

The Date? [Emily & Konstantin]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1