AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: I've got some splannin' to do.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 am

As some of you know, I'm super busy all the time. Having two jobs sucks, and on top of that I sold practically all of my free time. The only reason why I can type this is because I had a cold today and did not go to school. Now that I've gotten into the schedule I hope to dedicate some special time to HD, besides quickly glancing here and there every now and then.

I also decided to change my username. I wanted something more personal to me, that meant more than my birthday and the age I joined (woah, the meaning has now been released after so long). Besides, '12kittycat1214' is a little wordy for a signature nowadays. :]

Anyway, I'm always watching like some creeper in ES's closet and now I plan to be more active.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: I've got some splannin' to do.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 am

You.
Welcome back, you awesome pile of cool.

Shoosh, pap pap, only creepy hugs now.
Welcome back, dearest Kritten! I love your new name, by the way. It has a beautifully playful touch to it. <3
I look forward to Roleplaying with you again, oh my goodness, this is exciting. <3

P.S: Don't worry about the lack of time, we all get hit with it. I'm feeling the effects of that junk too. <3
We're just so enthused that you're back. :B

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down

I've got some splannin' to do.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General :: Leaving and Returning Section-
Jump to: