NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 am

Jordan is known to have an almost nonexistent temper, but the dilemma she found herself in just made her want to scream. Jordan looked down at her ratty old shoes, covered in duct tape. They were surely "loved" if beat up and uglified is synonymous to the word.
Jordan hates clothes shopping. She loves clothes, but not the awkwardness that comes with purchasing them. Shopping is difficult for a girl like Jordan. When she is coaxed into buying a frilly dress, people pass her for a boy... who is single and buying a dress for himself. It usually turns heads. However, what's worse is when Jordan is buying her usual clothes, the cashier verifies her gender, and CHARGES HER EXTRA. Their logic was, "it looks masculine, but a girl is buying it, so I charge her an extra G or two!" It infuriates her, drives her insane. So, she has a tactic. Jordan hates herself for ever using it, but it saves trouble.

Jordan just pretends to be a boy when shopping for normal clothes.
So here she was, walking from her house to the supermarket, practicing her "man voice" in order to save a couple G's on shoes.
It is a time like this where Jordan realises that she isn't normal at all
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:48 am

{{Late post is Late D:}}

Celeste wasn't really into shopping that much. The only money she spent was paying her rent, food, and sometimes clothes. She was fine with the clothes she had now. It was almost the end of winter, the season she despised the most. The cold just bit her into pieces.
As always her white snowcoat wasn't really helping her keep warm and her white earmuffs didn't warm up her ears. She was freezing.

The red head decided to rest on a bench near a shop. Even the bench was cold. Well that made sense. She was glad winter was almost done with. One of her favorite seasons was coming up. That was spring. She knew the snow wouldn't melt right away. She would choose spring and summer anyday.

To keep herself occupied she decided to read an old fashioned book. She wasn't intrested in the modern loves stories now a days.

As she was reading line after line she heard faint voices from a little close by. To her it sounded like a man at first but realized the voice sounded female like. Oh people these days.

Knowing her unsocial self, she raised her book up to her pale face and let herself keep reading. Celeste didn't even want to get noticed. She knew someone would betray her someday. Making friends herself was hard.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 am

After pacing and practicing her voice for some time, Jordan felt ready. Wait...
Jordan looked around for a sign of where she was supposed to go. 'Great... I'm lost'she thought to herself.
Jordan would have to get directions, or wander around in broken shoes all day. Jordan didn't want to be a bother to anyone, but she had to get there soon or else she could get sick. Then she would be a bother...
'It wouldn't hurt... besides, I`d see If my man voice passes'she thought reluctantly.
On a bench near her, there was a girl reading. Maybe she could help.

So in a deepened voice she said, "I'm sorry,miss. But could you tell me where a supermarket is?"
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Celeste was only past the halfway mark in her book and she was glad she started reading. Things were getting interesting and she couldn't help but keep her nose inside her book.

She raised her green eyes when someone walked up to her and asked where the supermarket was. She didn't wnat to be rude nor did she want to talk. She was afraid. Why you ask? She was afraid of getting hurt as childish as that seemed. It was rather hard to explain.

She did used to live here until a fire broek out in the Inn. She moved to Forget-me-not after that and realized how much better quality that Inn was.

"I-It's over there to your right...." She didn't want to say sir or ma'am. Wouldn't that offend if she said sir? She could obviously tell from that voice she was certainly a girl. It was hard to explain.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Jordan looked at the girl. Obviously she could see past the facade put up. "You could tell that I'm a girl..." Jordan said glumly in her normal, feminine voice. Well there goes her chance of a somewhat pleasant trip to the story. Odd stares and people judging her was in her future. Maybe even frightening poor bystanders.
Like she was doing... right now. How wonderful. Of course she would scare people! People fear strangers, especially strange strangers like herself.
Trying to get on a good note with the girl, she smiled. " I guess I need more practice before I get it right!" She said lightly before realizing how creepy that sounded, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to word it like that!" She apologized awkwardly. She was sure to scare the girl even more. Yes, Jordan was a horrible person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)   

Back to top Go down

New Shoes (Celeste and Jordan black friendship event)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1