View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

PostSubject: Romantic relationships   Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 am

I figured i'd make this so people can come and let people know they are interested in hooking they're character up with someone and describe the kind of person they are looking for, if this is a bad idea you can delete it but it sounded good when it popped into my head! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 am

Hey, I think its a great idea! I'll put Lily's - and Lily's age can be upped or lowered, though probably only by two years.

Lily Dawn Evans:
Lily is a fiery sixteen year old girl looking to meet a nice guy. She's a little bit overly hyper, but at the same time, she's really sweet and loves animals. One day, she hopes to own her own farm or animal shop - or both! She can handle most scheduals that makes both older and younger people's head spin. Always looking for plots, and she needs friends too! Her only friend so far is Jordan. She's brand new and available guys!
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:20 pm

lol thanks lily.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 am

I can do a few heart events with you~
Only guy I have is Michael. Even though he is engaged to someone already (Well planned to), I can still do heart events~

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 am

i'm also up if someone wants to, but i don't beleive in "profiles" if you wanna learn about amy your going to OMG actually have to talk to me! (sorry for the sarcasm, very hyper right now XD)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to know, I have several other characters (gosh, I can't wait till I get the second character on here!) that I play - perhaps if anyone's interested, we could start a pm/creative rp with them. I'll list them (lol, I have a lot - these are my characters I've used on HP forums before. Oh and ages can be changed.) And yep, as you can probably tell, I love twins - always wanted to be one myself, but alas, that fate was not to be.

Loki Evans - eldest of the Evans children at 17. Red spiky hair, emerald green cat-like eyes. Named after the god of mischief, he is exactly what his name suggests. My most laid back character, he's also the biggest flirt.

Lily Evans - lol, you know her already. I won't go into detail.

Hinata Evans - 14 years old, she and her twin Hugo are the babies of the family. She is reserved and very shy. She tries to be a gracious lady in her efforts to become like a princess. Nickname is Hina. She has a bit of a brother complex.

Hugo Evans - 14 years old, he's a twin to Hinata. He's almost overly protective of her, and dreams one day of becoming a knight to protect the princess Hina. Although Hugo is bold when people mess with his sister, he's quite shy when it comes to girls. He has a bit of a sister complex.

Pierre Black - Nicknamed the Ice Prince in school because of his chilly additude, he takes school very seriously. He's a genius when it comes to academics, usually scoring first in the academic charts. However, don't let him fool you - he has a deep love of the arts, and is a sketcher/painter. He likes to use silver tones, as Monet used gold. Sapphire blue eyes, white hair. 17. (My third.)

Victoria Black - Pierre's twin. She's nicknamed the 'Ice Princess' because of her 'higher-than-thou' personality. In reality however, she's unsure of herself, and she loves to draw and sing. She can be really snobbish as well, causing others to dislike her. Sapphire blue eyes, white hair.

Alexander James Black - Also known as Alex, he is a sweetheart. He always worries for those around him. In certain roleplays, he is the reluctant vampire, having been bitten by his best friend. He now loathes Quinn. (he'll be my second character probably and one I've rped most with besides Lil.) He likes theatre and poetry. White hair, cerulean blue eyes. Sixteen years old.

Marcus C. Black - Twin to Vanessa. He is a sweet shy guy who hasn't really emerged out of his shell just yet. But when he does get to know you, he's a real sweetheart like Alex. (In one roleplay, he went to the side of evil after he lost his beloved.) Fourteen years old with white hair and sky blue eyes.

Vanessa C. Black - A little sweetheart, she's Marcus' twin. She enjoys playing the piano, and most people that see her alone at night swear that she's a ghost because of her long white hair. She's a touch melancholy, but quickly goes back to the bright girl that she is. She dreams to become a famous piano player to play for the grand opery. She also loves to sing.

Quinn Blackwood - He's a devil-might-care-but-I-don't kind of person with windswept black hair and purple amethyst colored eyes (yes, I loved the color). He's a pretty cool person when you get to know him. He's pretty brash however, and is rarely seen without his Harley bike. He comes from a rich family, but never liking money nor his family (when he is a vampire) he's left them all in the dust. Quinn and Loki like hanging out together.

Angel Blackwood - The only family that Quinn cares for. She looks like his mirror, except with longer hair. She's shy and sweet, and would do anything to help anyone. She takes care of Quinn.

Bree Johnson - (probably my fourth, if I get to have her.) Reporter, 25 years old with straight golden brown hair and hazelnut brown eyes. She's quick at writing notes down, and always seems to carry spare pens around. Always out to get the next scoop. She loves coffee, and you'll often find her in a bookshop that sells it. Has a golden retriever named Nat. Loves animals.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Yes. And in order to get intended to the person he's intended to we MUST MAKE TOPICS.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Lol and rp, rp, rp!
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Lily Evans wrote:
Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to know, I have several other characters (gosh, I can't wait till I get the second character on here!) that I play - perhaps if anyone's interested, we could start a pm/creative rp with them. I'll list them (lol, I have a lot - these are my characters I've used on HP forums before. Oh and ages can be changed.) And yep, as you can probably tell, I love twins - always wanted to be one myself, but alas, that fate was not to be.

Loki Evans - eldest of the Evans children at 17. Red spiky hair, emerald green cat-like eyes. Named after the god of mischief, he is exactly what his name suggests. My most laid back character, he's also the biggest flirt.

Lily Evans - lol, you know her already. I won't go into detail.

Hinata Evans - 14 years old, she and her twin Hugo are the babies of the family. She is reserved and very shy. She tries to be a gracious lady in her efforts to become like a princess. Nickname is Hina. She has a bit of a brother complex.

Hugo Evans - 14 years old, he's a twin to Hinata. He's almost overly protective of her, and dreams one day of becoming a knight to protect the princess Hina. Although Hugo is bold when people mess with his sister, he's quite shy when it comes to girls. He has a bit of a sister complex.

Pierre Black - Nicknamed the Ice Prince in school because of his chilly additude, he takes school very seriously. He's a genius when it comes to academics, usually scoring first in the academic charts. However, don't let him fool you - he has a deep love of the arts, and is a sketcher/painter. He likes to use silver tones, as Monet used gold. Sapphire blue eyes, white hair. 17. (My third.)

Victoria Black - Pierre's twin. She's nicknamed the 'Ice Princess' because of her 'higher-than-thou' personality. In reality however, she's unsure of herself, and she loves to draw and sing. She can be really snobbish as well, causing others to dislike her. Sapphire blue eyes, white hair.

Alexander James Black - Also known as Alex, he is a sweetheart. He always worries for those around him. In certain roleplays, he is the reluctant vampire, having been bitten by his best friend. He now loathes Quinn. (he'll be my second character probably and one I've rped most with besides Lil.) He likes theatre and poetry. White hair, cerulean blue eyes. Sixteen years old.

Marcus C. Black - Twin to Vanessa. He is a sweet shy guy who hasn't really emerged out of his shell just yet. But when he does get to know you, he's a real sweetheart like Alex. (In one roleplay, he went to the side of evil after he lost his beloved.) Fourteen years old with white hair and sky blue eyes.

Vanessa C. Black - A little sweetheart, she's Marcus' twin. She enjoys playing the piano, and most people that see her alone at night swear that she's a ghost because of her long white hair. She's a touch melancholy, but quickly goes back to the bright girl that she is. She dreams to become a famous piano player to play for the grand opery. She also loves to sing.

Quinn Blackwood - He's a devil-might-care-but-I-don't kind of person with windswept black hair and purple amethyst colored eyes (yes, I loved the color). He's a pretty cool person when you get to know him. He's pretty brash however, and is rarely seen without his Harley bike. He comes from a rich family, but never liking money nor his family (when he is a vampire) he's left them all in the dust. Quinn and Loki like hanging out together.

Angel Blackwood - The only family that Quinn cares for. She looks like his mirror, except with longer hair. She's shy and sweet, and would do anything to help anyone. She takes care of Quinn.

Bree Johnson - (probably my fourth, if I get to have her.) Reporter, 25 years old with straight golden brown hair and hazelnut brown eyes. She's quick at writing notes down, and always seems to carry spare pens around. Always out to get the next scoop. She loves coffee, and you'll often find her in a bookshop that sells it. Has a golden retriever named Nat. Loves animals.

I call pierre! <3 Amy needs another anti socialite for her BF
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Hee hee. Looks like Pierre is popular! Lol, he never used to be this popular before.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:03 pm

lol i'nm gonna go make a fan club we'll find out just how popular he is XD
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 pm

WOW! Very Happy I've never had a fanclub for one of my characters before! Lol, and I never used Pierre that much, it was always Alex. :p hey, I'm glad for the change. ^^ I have won awards though for Lil and Alex. He won the romantic award and because Lily could tackle ANY schedual, no matter how busy it was. Lol, looks like Pierre might get the 'heartbreaker' award. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romantic relationships   

Back to top Go down

Romantic relationships
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1