Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:50 am

Emily grinned. ''Thanks!'' She said happily as Bell began to jump around Jordan.

When Jordan thought of Ariana as her daughter, Emily smiled. ''It's okay. Some people have told me that already, but I don't mind.'' Bell was now pouncing on some flowers, growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 am

"I really didn't mean to! I just...umm...I'm sorry!"Jordan rambled, "but you do look like a happy family" she commented. And she truely believed that. "Ariana is lucky"she started,"to have a big sister like you is truely a miracle."
Jordan looked at the position of the sun as it moved closer and closer to setting, she knew it was time to go. But she decided to stay a little longer for her sake alone, she was having too much fun.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Emily watched as Jordan kept rambling about what she had said. This made her laugh. '' I said, it's okay!'' Emily grinned.

''Yeah... I guess..'' Emily said softer. Emily smiled, remembering all the memories she had with herself and her family. For a moment, Bell curled up on Jordan's lap and fell asleep. Emily grinned. Bell was always nice to people, sometimes she would be in a great mood-like now.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm

As Jordan watched the sun nearly setting, she sighed sadly as she knew that the day had came to an end. And she had so much fun with her new friend. Nevertheless, she stood up and brushed the crumbs off her baggy jeans and looked at Emily.
"I have to go now. It would be dangerous for me to go down the road any later,"She explained,"I'm sorry. I really did have fun and we should do it again!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   

Back to top Go down

Playdate (Jordan and Emily)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2