Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Jordan hoped that she had the right house as she stood in front of a door ready to knock on it. Emily said she Mountain Lake Circuit, right? What if...she doesn't remember me? Jordan thought to herself. It had happened before, so she was used to it. And there is a high chance that Emily wouldn't, they had only met once before.

However, she would never know if her new friend remembered her or not is she didn't see her again. I hope she remembers me... She thought,But what if she doesn't appreciate the surprise visit? No... no. Come on, Jordan! Bravery! Courage! Jordan encouraged herself as she braced herself and knocked on the door.

Wait...
Jordan looked down at her empty hands, SHE FORGOT THE COOKIES! Jordan was truly a terrible person.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 am

''Ariana, I'm gonna go outside to play for a bit, Want to come?''Emily's bright voice called to her little sister. ''No, I'm going to play with Bell. Sorry, Emi!'' Was the reply. Sighing, Emily called back,' Okay' and grabbed her basket. Going outside actually ment going on a picnic~ She had baked some cookies and punch, but there was going to be extra if Ariana didn't come.

Emily opened the door, basket held tightly, but was surprised to see Jordan standing there. ''Jordan?'' Emily asked, giggling. ''You surprised me. What are you doing here?'' Emily said, her eyes full with joy and excitement. Wait... Emily thought. If Ariana doesn't want to come, maybe Jordan could come instead! Then we could play together~
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Still beating herself up about the cookies, Jordan's eyes lit up considerably when Emily remembered her. However, it seemed like she had somewhere to go. She was carrying a basket. Maybe she wasn't welcome?

"I-I was just in the neighbourhood..." Jordan mumbled shyly, "And I decided to come for a visit. I hope I didn't bother you." Who was she kidding? She definitely bothered her. She is definitely going somewhere to play with somewhere else... Why else would the young girl be so happy? Surely not because she came for a visit.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Emily's eyes brightened when Jordan said she was coming for a visit. ''Really?'' she said excitedly. ''No, it doesn't bother me at all.'' She said with a giggle.

''Oh, Jordan, I was about to go on a picnic. Do you want to come?''Emily said, hoping she would say yes. ''It'll be fun. I baked cookies and made some fruit punch, but there's going to be extra if my little sister doesn't want to come.'' Emily gave a smile to Jordan.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Nobody has ever taken Jordan with them on a picnic. Truly Emily was a kind person, she also likes giggling a lot-- not that that was a bad thing. However, Jordan could never really guess what she is thinking. It was always the opposite of what she assumed, so her natural instinct that she poisoned the cookies just to smite her is probably wrong.

But if Jordan thought the opposite of what she thinks Emily's response is now not opposite, then her first thoughts are true. So what does that mean? Jordan's head swirled with paradoxes that confused her. Maybe it would be best if she didn't think too hard. "Yeah. That sounds nice." Jordan confirmed, "What type of cookies are they?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 pm

[Sorry, late.]
''Really? Wow, thank you, Jordan!'' Emily laughed. The main reason she was always happy was because her mother was always happy, too. Mother was always nice and cheerful, so something told her to be happy too.

''Well, let me see..'' Emily said reaching in for her basket. ''Um.... oh!'' she cried glancing at them. ''Chocolate chip, homemade.'' She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

"Chocolate is my favourite!" She said with uncharacteristic excitedness. "I haven't had some in the longest time, however." She explained. It then dawned upon her that Emily must really like cookies. Well, who didn't enjoy the occasional tasty sweet? However, Emily really liked them, a lot. Oh well, to each their own.

"What is your favourite type of cookie? Do you like Chocolate chip too?" Jordan asked. She probably did, if she made them. Most people don't make stuff that they don't like.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

''Really?Me too!'' Emily said somewhat excitedly. Chocolate Chip cookies were the best! ''Here, want to try one?'' Emily asked with a joyful look on her face. Jordan would love them. Emily knew that she would.

For a moment Emily had forgetten about her basket and the picnic. ''Hm... now, where would be a good place?'' Emily mumbled quietly to herself. This house had a lot of pretty flowers and many good things around it, but by far her favourite was a big oak tree, in the nice shade. Since it was Summer it would feel great.

Last edited by 32Melody on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 pm

"Are you sure?" Jordan asked rhetorically as she took a cookie and nibbled on it. It was so warm and chewy. The chocolate melted into her mouth and it tasted like happiness. "mmmmmmm" She sighed in complete bliss, "These are so good!" She exclaimed, "Emily, you are a really good baker!" She complimented.
Jordan looked around for a good place to sit, the only place she saw that interested her was a giant oak tree, it seemed like a nice place to sit. It overlooked a field of flowers and it gave them shade. "Maybe we can sit there." She said, pointing in its direction.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:21 am

''Yeah, go ahead.'' Emily handed her a cookie. Would she like it?

Emily could not help but laugh at Jordan's response. ''Thanks, Jordan~'' sha said happily. It was a relief that almost everybody liked her cookies. Was she really that good of a baker?

Jordan pointed out the Oak Tree, and Emily grinned. ''I was just thinking about that.'' she said as she nodded. Emily began to walk along the small path that lead to the Oak Tree, happily.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 pm

As Jordan walked down the path with Emily, she let her mind wander on the topic of how pretty this town was. It was about the same size as Mineral town, but more residential. Most people ordered things they needed over the phone. It was a breath of fresh air to get out of town for a day.

"You live in such a nice village" Jordan complimented as the branches of the tree started to cover the sky, "And your home is very nice."

It was true that the valley was nice. Everything was so pretty. However, Jordan wasn't going to leave Mineral town any time soon. When she finally got to the trunk of the tree, she sat down and leaned up against it comfortably. Everything was so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:20 pm

''Thank you, I really appreciate it!'' Emily gave Jordan a smile. It was always nice to hear someone say something nice to you.

When the two finished walking, Emily set the basket down, pulled out the plaid blanket, and layed it down. Emily was so relaxed, she could just fly away with the wind. She didn't notice, but she began to sing aloud as she got ready.

''Like a bird that flies in the morning light,
Or a butterfly in the spring...
When your spirit flies on the winds of hope...
You'll find your wings...''

She hadn't noticed Jordan until she stopped singing. ''Sorry!'' She squeaked.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:04 pm

With the checkered blanket spread on the ground, and the shade cooling off the two, Jordan couldn't have wished for a better day. She started plucking the grass without thinking and listening to Emily singing as she got everything set up.

"Oh I don't mind!" Jordan said in reply to Emily's song, "It was a pretty song. What was it called?" she asked. She had never heard the song before, but that doesn't say much. She doesn't listen to music. For all she knew, it could be currently the most popular song on the earth.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 pm

''Actually,'' Emily started, ''My mother taught it to me. She said it was called 'Written in your heart.' I only sang a part of it.'' She said, setting the plates down. For a moment Emily thought about the rest of the song. ''The rest of what I remember,'' She said slowly, ''Goes like this..'' as she began to continue to put the plates and such.

''Like a bird that flies in the morning light,
or a butterfly in the spring
When your spirit rides on the winds of hope,
you'll find your wings...
And you're always free to begin again and your always free to believe...
when you find the place that your heart belongs,
you'll never leave...
You and I will always be
celebrating life together
I know that I've found a friend forever more..''
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

The song complimented Emily. It was pure and sincere. It fit her voice range well too. It was a very nice song to listen to on this nice day. Jordan didn't know many songs, her parents didn't like music.

Jordan was all settled in, and she was starting to get a bit hungry again. "Hey, do you mind If I have another cookie?" She asked, calming her growling stomach.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm

''Sure, feel free to have seconds.'' Emily grinned as she passed Jordan's plate to her. It was warm with cookies on it. ''Do you want some Fruit Punch?'' Emily asked, pouring herself a cup. ''It tastes really good, trust me!'' Emily said, remembering the look on her mother's face when she had tried it. She took a sip. Yup, it was fresh and really good, if she did say so herself.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:12 pm

"What kind of fruit?" Jordan asked, popping another delicious cookie in her mouth. It was so much better than she could ever make, "I am allergic to certain berries." She explained. She forgot which berry it was at most times, so she just stayed away from all berries just to be safe.

"These cookies are so good!" Jordan said while she automatically reached for another, "I can't get enough!"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

''Um..'' Emily said taking a glance. ''Strawberry and... Rasperry.'' she said. ''If you don't want any, that's fine. ''Emily said, taking a bite of her cookie.

She could not help but laugh. ''Thanks!'' She said, taking another bite. ''Hey, Jordan.'' Emily said, looking at her. ''Do you like animals?''
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Jordan tried as hard as she could to remember if Raspberry and strawberries were safe to drink. It took a while, but she remembered that she doesn't get deathly sick when ingesting the two, so she poured herself a nice little glass of the drink. It was really nice and refreshing. She had never really tasted raspberry and strawberries together, it was unique.

"Do I like animals?" Jordan said the question over again, "It depends on the animal. I can't stand cats, and I'm secretly terrified of starfish and hamsters." She confessed, "But I like any other animal, really."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 pm

''Do you like it?'' Emily grinned. It was fresh, and it was tasty, too. One of her favourites.

'' 'Cause,'' Emily began, ''I have a puppy, remember? She's so sweet~'' Emily smiled at the thought of her dog, Bell. She didn't know what breed she was, so she was defitnatly an All American Dog, or something.(Mutts) For a moment, Emily was lost in thought while sipping her drink.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:08 pm

[[I am so sorry I am late]]

"I love it!" She said honestly. It was very good. "Next time I come, I should make my special juice. It has a very tropical taste"

"A puppy, that is so sweet!" She smiled, "I have never had an official pet." she said. Jordan had actually had countless "pets" which were just stray cats or dogs that she shared her leftovers with. Her father never let her have any pet. Too much money to take care of them, he always said. However, that never stopped her from sneaking in a sad cat or two to clean them up, give them some food, and be on their way.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:27 pm

[It's okay =D]

''Thanks!'' Emily said happily. ''I like it, too.'' She said cheerily. ''I'd love to try it sometime!'' She said, almost in shock by Jordan's kindness.

''Yup. Her name is Be-'' Emily was interuppted by someone calling her name. ''EEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIII!!!!!!'' It was obviously her little sister. Playfully, Emily sighed. ''That's my little sister.'' She said as the other young girl and the small puppy came tearing outside in Emily and Jordan's direction. When the two arrived, Emily simply asked, ''What?'' Ariana's smile told Emily something was up. ''Hi.'' she said with a giggle. Ariana noticed Jordan and said, ''Who's she?'' Emily smiled. ''This is my friend Jordan, Jordan this is my little sister Ariana, and my puppy Bell.'' Ariana gave a shy smile while Bell happily gave a bark.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Jordan smiled as good as she could. She was never good around kids, or rather, she never had the chance to. She was the youngest in her family. You could see the resemblance between the two, and the dog looked happy. Such a nice family that she has for someone so young. Jordan wondered if it was ever hard on Emily to raise a child at such a young age, but it seems like she enjoyed it.
"Hello Ariana, my name is Jordan." She introduced nervously, "Pleased to meet you."
Jordan then looked to the dog, it looked so fluffy and kind she wanted to pet it, but sometimes you have to ask permission, "May I please pet your dog?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Ariana gave a shy wave as she dashed back inside. ''Sorry. Ariana's kind of shy.'' Emily said with a small grin.

''Haha, sure, go ahead.'' At this sound, Bell couldn't wait to jump on Jordan. The little puppy pounced on her, and licked her on every place she could find. Emily laughed. ''She likes you,'' She said happily.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Jordan laughed as she sat up from the "attack". " I guess she does" she said in response to the comment, "And your dog is just too cute!" she squealed adoringly as the canine licked her hand.
"And your daughter is sweet" she said without realizing her mistake, " I mean sister! I'm sorry." Jordan shouldn't have made such a mistake, it was her fault for not getting the noun right. Knowing what happened in the past, Jordan assumed that the mistake was terrible and that she just ruined everything.
"I really am sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Jordan and Emily)   

Back to top Go down

Playdate (Jordan and Emily)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next