NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Intelligence
60%
 60% [ 6 ]
Beauty
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Efficiency
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Wed May 18, 2011 1:32 am

Intelligence for me!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Wed May 18, 2011 2:19 am

For me it's more kindness/what I'd get out of the character in real life.

For example:
Trent/Jin - Both are nice and a doctor, which means well set in real life.
Ivan - Kind and has a steady tutoring job in a city, stands out to me.
Kai - Travels for work according to season, shows dedication

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Wed May 18, 2011 11:10 am

Really, it depends, as well as same with Kitty.

Gray: I like how shy he is but can really open up at times when he's comfortable with you, as well as is a gentleman(Other then the first heart event in FoMT).

Cliff: He's find and very thoughtfull, I guess.

Kai: I like his sense of humour and whatnot. Same with Rock from HMDSC.

Gray will always be my favourite though. XD
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Wed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm

I like guys who look good are smart and nice...to bad theres no one like that in the real world who doesnt have an tude...wait a seconmd yes there is! hes sitting on my lap right now! My moms dog nacho X3!

I honestly only like the doctor then. And I suppose julias but he is kinda mean x3!
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Fri May 20, 2011 2:34 am

I think perhaps the perfect example of what I like in a candidate is Raven from RF3. A woman with great beauty and a strong sense of independence, yet quiet, shy at times, although at first a bit confrontational. Someone you have to work to gain their trust, someone who also different from the rest of the group, someone who stands out.

In AP, Selene is my prime candidate. Sassy, gorgeous and slightly possessive. Kathy is a close second with her rustic beauty and hard working personality.

In RFF, Iris Blanche. She is not only beautiful and has an air of mystery around her, she is also quite innocent about the world. Yet she is a very devoted woman.

The most interesting candidate(s) come from RF2 (even though they aren't 'official' since they are for the child of your first character) are the twins, simply because not only are they fun, it's the only time ever where you can be in a relation with two sisters who want to share you =P (Iris Blanche and Noir don't count since they are one in the same person)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Fri May 20, 2011 2:44 am

Quote :
In RFF, Iris Blanche. She is not only beautiful and has an air of mystery around her, she is also quite innocent about the world. Yet she is a very devoted woman.

I APPROVE OF THIS 100%.
I like both of the Iris girls, but I felt guilty for abandoning Blanche after knowing her for so much longer. CURSE YOU GUILTY CONSCIENCE!

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Sat May 21, 2011 10:04 am

hmm..

Cliff: aside from his sweet shy face, he is very kind, thoughtful Very Happy
Gray: being cold at first, then warming up to you. (and I like the process of his 'warming up' to the character of mine)
Kai: killer blockbuster jokes! XD
Doctor: Serious but romantic Very Happy
Rick: umm.. what's the number before 1? haha

Karen: she may seem rough and bossy, but she is soft and has a strong will Very Happy
Gwen: animal lover and also passionate
Elli: Sweet and simply cute Very Happy
Mary: Smart, Bookworm and writes love novels Very Happy
Ann: Tomboy outside, girl inside Very Happy
Dia: Smart, Adventurous Very Happy

summarizing this post, what I like about an HM character besides it's dashing looks, is its background and unique personality Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm

For me, I treasure wisdom/intelligence over all. I liked:

Denny: He lives by himself and earns his own money by fishing - and gifts are easy enough.
Vaughn: A real cutey that acts cold at first but slowly warms up to you. He loves animals too, so that's a plus for me. ^^
Ivan: I liked him as soon as I saw him in Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar. He's sweet, cares for his family and is very sweet after he's married, especially when your pregnant.
Trent: He is sooo hot! :p
Iris Blanche: She's so sweet.
Julia: I like her - she loves animals as much as I do.

(I only have IOH, GB & RFF so I haven't gotten a chance to marry/court Trent - what game is he in? Also haven't met Iris Niore yet, in the lava dungeon now.)
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I voted intelligence.

ToT:
Gill: I like how dedicated he is when it comes to the island. He seems pretty smart and reliable to me.
Luke: He seems really cool, energetic, and enthusiastic about things.
Selena: ...Her looks lol.... "Buy me a flower!" Uh okay. >.<
Renee: Seems kind and sweet.
Candace: I just like how shy she is haha. ^^

RF:F:
Mist: She's strange.
Annette: Energetic.
Eunice: Cute and caring.
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a harvest moon candidate!!!    

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1