AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!   Thu May 05, 2011 12:00 am

Well, wisdom teeth. All four of them to be exact. (One is awkward and formed the wrong way. Lol. Stupid tooth facing towards my cheek instead of up.)

Sooo... I get to be a chipmunk for a few days in May after I'm done with AP tests--fun right? Maybe I'll see if there's another Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakquel that I could be in. You never know. I like acting, so I might as well look into it.

I also get to be all loopy too, which is only a plus. My mom watches kids, so my dad will be taking me which only furthers the enjoyment. Now I know he'll video tape me and put me up on youtube, since I'm already crazy at the moment. So the next really popular video of someone loopy from getting their wisdom teeth out could be me.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!   Thu May 05, 2011 1:14 am

Oh Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. XDDD

It's actually good you're getting them pulled because they get infected easily.

There are a lot of rumours about it like "oh you loose feeling in your jaws." Yes, it's possible, but for the BIG majority, it comes back in less then a week if you do loose it. So don't worry and WOOT WOOT PORTAL for the loopiness. XD

*Waiting to rate five*

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!   Thu May 05, 2011 7:07 pm

I REALLY don't want to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I THINK their growing in, or at least they should be soon. Anyway, Good luck to you, madam.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!   Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm

You have nothing to worry about when getting your wisdom teeth pulled, if you get the anisthetic, you will be asleep before you know it and the operation will be done quickly also. They give you laughing gas to help you calm down and replace it with oxygen to help you breathe if you choose to be asleep during it. You will wake up feeling really weird and probably confused.
Overall, the whole thing is more hyped up than it truly is.

We all sit idly by and watch the world go by, wondering where time went and how it could have gone if we did something differently, we live with these life regrets until the day we die, but, not me! I say "No! I will not sit by and regret the past! I will live in the present and anticipate the future!" Oh, by the way, I just got you to read a boring pointless text meant to make some joke at the end of this without true meaning. I am the 1%.
By the way.......the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Semater
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!   Fri May 06, 2011 4:12 am

Gmoguy wrote:
You have nothing to worry about when getting your wisdom teeth pulled, if you get the anisthetic, you will be asleep before you know it and the operation will be done quickly also. They give you laughing gas to help you calm down and replace it with oxygen to help you breathe if you choose to be asleep during it. You will wake up feeling really weird and probably confused.
Overall, the whole thing is more hyped up than it truly is.

I wish I had your dentist. All I got was a boatload of injections to numb up my gums and spent an hour feeling the pressure while they were operating on me instead of the pain. Still, on the bright side, I was given three days of quarters (bedrest) with some really potent painkillers that because of how late at night this is I can't remember the name of the drug, but that was about 6 years ago.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!   Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 am

This kinda reminds of my lovely teeth that made me look a real vampire when I put on a smile Smile)
But I need to have it off since that was a requirement to my braces Very Happy good ol' vampire memories XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!   

Back to top Go down

Kitty's losing her wisdom... huh!?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1