AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Sorry guys D8   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Two years ago, ES was a dorky little kid who sat at home on Friday nights and surfed the Internet. Now...well I'm still a pretty dorky girl and I still do spend way too much time on the Internet. But this year in high school it was just like SOCIAL LIFE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OUT OF NOWHERE BOOM.

I've been so crazy busy lately. D8 I'm so sorry for neglecting you all, please forgive me. I just wrapped up with my school's production of Seussical the Musical last week, which took up a LOT of my time for the past three months (every day, I had to spend an additional 2 hours at school for rehearsal). Now that that's over....I still have way too much on my plate. I have a job now, at the local YMCA. I've been really busy socially, too. In fact, I've been out and about every single weekend for the past two months, and have plans up until June... Add in AP exams and the end of my school year coming up soon, and I've been worn pretty thin.

Long story short: I know I haven't been here a lot. And I'm sorry. I do try to at least log on and look at threads and catch up on everything going around here. Hopefully things will slow down for me soon and I'll be able to log on more. I do want to start RPing again. All in due time. This summer should be better, but even then I'll still be busy with work and friends. Just wanna let you guys know I love you and I haven't forgotten about any of you! And ES is ALWAYS watching to make sure her lovies don't misbehave... >8D

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys D8   Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 am

I DIDNT EAT ANY COOKIES OUT OF THE COOKIE JAR, I SWEAR! IT WAS ALISA'S FAULT

-cough-
We have to Rp again D: I havent rped with you since liek forever ;n;
Hope summer comes soon~ ^^

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

Sorry guys D8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1