NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:36 am

I absolutely have to Favor Cooking and Taking Care of Animals!

1.Cooking- I love the idea of experimenting with different foods and creating awesome new recipes, i LOVE long complicated recipes they're just the best, I add all i can to it! and if I make a mistake I just try again! (that's the best part Wink )

2.Animals- I adore animals and being able to name and feed them, I'm actually able to (regardless of it not being real) bond with every animal, I love them each individually and cry when they die Sad I feel for them and talk to them, animals are just the best and Harvest Moon perfectly captures this concept.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?   Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 pm

*Animals
C:
*Plot
*Farming
*MARRIAGE
*Events/festivals

8D

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?   Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 pm

lol so pretty much everything about it XD, don't worry I love everything too but the one's I mentioned were my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?   Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 am

I like wooing all the girls and then picking one and breaking the others' hearts (it's so evil!).

I also like the Rune Factory games and battling it out against monsters. C'est amusant. ♫

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?   Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:37 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
I like wooing all the girls and then picking one and breaking the others' hearts (it's so evil!).

I like that too but when I like one of the guys, I don't 'cheat' on them. XDDD )"Screw you, girls, I'm not bi." :3)

I really like the plots, as Bellala said, but I also like the characters. They're really what bring the story out, I think, or if not, share a big part in it.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:34 am

I Love pretty much everything about Harvest Moon Very Happy
but here's my explanation why:
1.Marriage- where can you find a game where you woo a girl or boy, have romantic dates, have rivals with the person you love (I hate them! Smile) XD), propose, marry, have a child?! Harvest Moon is..and I adore HM for that Smile)
2.Farming- HM is like the offline version of FarmVille..but waaaayyy cooler. haha. HM made me realized that growing crops and taking care of animals was fun(but in real life, it's exhausting)
3.Story- every HM game has a unique(sometimes the same old story) but HM story is always amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?   

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite thing about Harvest Moon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1