So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WolfFire97

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Cassadee Aliss

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:02 am

She smiled weakly. "Yeah. That's a story for another time. It's nice to know you wouldn't mind listening." At his change of subject, Cassie burst out laughing, however quiet it was to her. "Well, then, did you ever like dinosaurs when you were little?" she teased gently, still giggling a bit. "Or did you like puppies and kitties more?" Maybe that was mocking him, but it was still going to be funny to see his reaction.

"It's a good plan, for me, at least," she agreed. "Maybe now that I'm sure someone likes my cooking so much, I'll go get a job tomorrow." A determined look spread over her face as she stood. "Yeah! I'm going to do that!" After hearing Cody's next few sentences, her determined expression dropped into a grateful and gentle one. Cassie walked over to Cody and quickly hugged him. "Cody... thanks so much. I know I can talk to you anytime, and mister, expect me to take advantage of that."

[Haha, no problem. And by the way, do you think we should start a new topic? This one's getting long.]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

It was nice to talk about Cassie's dreams, because Cody wasn't too sure of his own. He did have a shift at the music store and still was bound to the army, but besides that he really didn't know what he wanted to do once he was done with that. Maybe he'd be like his father and do something like teach at a military school. "You're cooking is really good that I'm surprised that you didn't already have that job," complimented Cody.

Suddenly his digital clock on his stove caught Cody's eyes. "Woah," he said blinking a few times to make sure that his eyes weren't messing with him. Already it was nine at night! "It's gotten so late," he said pointing out the obvious. "Do you want me to walk you home? Yikes---I don't even know if the boats run this late! We were having a good time that I sort of forgot to pay attention to the time." He felt sort of flustered that he hadn't been paying attention to the darkening sky at all. "What if you can't get home?"

[Sorry, work. It sucks! D8 Anyway, we can start another topic soon based on Cassie's reaction. ]

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Cody was easily complimenting her cooking, which caused Cassie to blush a little. "Well, I just don't think I'm ready for everyone to taste my cooking yet. It's too nerve-wracking for me. But of course," she smiled at Cody, "I know you'd be honest in a kind way, even if it was horrible."

Following Cody's gaze, Cassie's eyes widened and she squeaked. "Oh, no! The last boat ran at 8..." She sighed. "I guess I should go rent a room for the night? I mean, if I could..." She bit her lip and looked out the window. It was darker than she expected. It's what she gets for going to visit in the middle of winter, and not to mention she stayed pretty late. "I've overstayed my welcome, haven't I? I could just take the long way home..."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:29 pm

It was dark out, pretty cold too. There wasn't a guarantee that Ruby would be downstairs to offer her a room at this hour. "You can stay here!" blurted out Cody without thinking too much about how it sounded. Sure they both were young adults, but yet they were still like kids. A sleepover in other words. Now that he thought about it a rosy tint came to his cheeks.

"I mean you could crash here if you wanted," he stammered now suddenly nervous. "It's not like it's that big of a deal--my couch is a pull out so I could sleep there and you could use my bed, since it isn't lumpy like the couch."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Upon hearing Cody's offer, Cassie couldn't help but flush the tiniest bit of red. She looked down at her hands and bit her lip. "I couldn't... I mean, I'd feel bad making you sleep on the couch. After all, this is where you live. But if you insist that I stay here, I can take the floor..." The black-haired girl paused. "So I wouldn't be a bother, you know?" After all, she had stayed far longer than she'd expected. She'd feel bad, after intruding on her friend's home for so long, and then having him sleep on the couch.

But... he had offered. Oh, Cassie was so darn wishy-washy! She pulled a slightly sad face, but shook it off as she waited for Cody's reply.

[Sorry. It's short, but I have school. D:]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

"Don't worry about it," shrugged Cody insisting that Cassie couldn't sleep on the floor. "I'm a soldier after all, and we sleep on the cold ground all the time. A couch is practically paradise to me and it's a pull out, so it is even better." He wasn't going to let her sleep on the floor that easily. He was way too stubborn when it came to things like this.

Already we got out the extra blankets for himself and threw them on the couch. "There is a bathroom to the right of my bedroom," Cody pointed out. "Just in case you want to wash up or something. I might have an extra toothbrush in the third drawer by the sink if you want, okay I might have like five because I like to buy them in stock."

He laughed, "It's kind of pathetic--it's just like my dad would do. He'd always complain on how it was cheaper, but I think he was worried that my younger brother might have used them for art projects or would stick them in the toilet."

[No worries. Work and school have been sucking away all my free time.]

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 am

[School is killing my time. Urgh, sorry that this is so late.]

Cassie giggled. "Why don't we draw straws, or flip a coin? We're not going to be getting any sleep if we keep arguing like this," she laughed quietly, smiling slyly. She noticed that he was being particularly stubborn about this, and figured that it was his upbringing as a soldier. She still couldn't get over the fact that he was in the military; he just didn't seem like the type to fight and injure other people.

What she didn't notice was her own face, and that she was staring out into space. Cody's voice shook her out of her thoughts, directing her to where the bathroom was, and informing her about the extra toothbrushes in the drawers. His laugh made her smile widely, and gently, more than she had in a long time. "Your family sounds like a group of... interesting people." She smiled, remembering her own family. "I remember that I used several things for art projects, and my careta- my parents," she cut herself off, "got so mad at me. I was grounded for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 am

"My family is like a very conservative man married a hippie," laughed Cody. His mother was so free spirited; it was a wonder how she ended up with his dad. One thing was certain, he had a good life though. "I'm more like my dad than my brother, but I'm not as serious all the time."

There was just no end to it, so Cody couldn't help but cave into her request. Digging into his pants pocket he unearthed a single coin (one of the only few that he had to his name at the moment). Flipping it between his fingers he looked up at Cassie to ask. "Heads or tails? Winner gets to pick who sleeps where."

[You can say that. Why did I decide to be in Academic Decathlon? D8)

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]   

Back to top Go down

So Let's Fly [Cody and Cassadee]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2