NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you think about tree of tranquility?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 327
Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:29 am

I loved it, It was brilliant! Awesome! what about you?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:12 pm

10000000000000/5 rating!
I love it!!! Jin is so cute!

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer

Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
10000000000000/5 rating!
I love it!!! Jin is so cute!

Yes, he was! But for me, owen is cuter... Which version do you have? english or Japaneese? I got the english version
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:37 pm

English cause I can't speak Japanesse. xD

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:44 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
English cause I can't speak Japanesse. xD

me too
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 am

Haha, hmmm- if you haven't already guessed I lurve Luke!

The game itself is awesome- I got it for the Christmas of 2008 and I don't think I've ever gone without it for more than a few days....

If I had to list the bachelors (and don't hate me fangirlz!) this is what they'd be:

LUKE
Chase
Toby
Gill
Owen
Jin
Calvin

Julius

I think I remembered everyone...
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:07 pm

I got it for christmas of 2008.The first time I played it, I focused on just wooing Gill, and I only had one Rainbow. Then In my second/ third file, I had all five rainbows and a cow, sheep,ostrich, and 4 chickens.Before I got married,I wooed;
Luke: 10 hearts
Jin:10 hearts
Julius:10 Hearts
Toby:10 hearts
Gill: 9 hearts
I was married to Toby and Jin.
And it was my family's source of entertainment all summer(we didn't have cable...) And my father likes watching me play it, and my brother looks up things for me in the strategy guide that has sooo many mistakes I regret buying it.
So I guess I had fun with the game, and I can't wait until AP to come out!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

The strategy guide did have some mistakes, but the author of the guide is incredibly nice and answers pretty much any question you might have via email. She's a very dedicated HM fan and has arguably the most popular, helpful HM guides online.

I absolutely love ToT. I married Owen, who is not the most popular bachelor but he's so sweet, especially after you have a kid.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 pm

I have to admit, Owen is really nice. He is described as the big brother type and I totally agree with it! And I sort of over exagerated the strategy guide, it was helpful, it just had a few mistakes. Why I didn't marry him was because I'm somewhat lazy(and busy), so the request event would be hard.

PS: In the upcoming game, Animal Parade, Owen looses his buffness, which makes him look like he has a big head..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about tree of tranquility?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think about tree of tranquility?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1