Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
Need 4 Speed Most Wanted
Half Life
Back to top Go down
smith787

Male Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 am

Mine is Halo and Resident Evil, because I like the way it has to be played, and I like such difficult adventure games to play.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 am

I think I might have to toss Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, even though it's not out yet. It looks like it has potential to be better than anything I can imagine.

We all sit idly by and watch the world go by, wondering where time went and how it could have gone if we did something differently, we live with these life regrets until the day we die, but, not me! I say "No! I will not sit by and regret the past! I will live in the present and anticipate the future!" Oh, by the way, I just got you to read a boring pointless text meant to make some joke at the end of this without true meaning. I am the 1%.
By the way.......the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Harvest Moon, duh lol
Legend of Zelda
Golden Sun
Fire Emblem
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm surprised I haven't seen Minecraft on anyone's list, add that to mine, with more to come.
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Favorite Games:
Mario Party (any, GC, Wii)
Gears of War series (Xbox)
Harry Potter Lego series (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda (GB, GC, Wii)
Harvest Moon: ToT (Wii)
Rune Factory: Frontier (Wii)
Resident Evil (PS2, Xbox, Wii)
Sims series (PC)
Yume Nikki (PC)
Halo Series (Xbox)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GB)
Pokemon series (GB)
Guitar Hero (The Beatles, Wii)
Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
Bullet Witch (Xbox)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Okami (Wii)
Lucent Heart (Online)
World of Warcraft (Online)

Games I want:
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Harvest Moon: MFoMT
Harvest Moon: DS Cute (I don't own a DS :c )
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Harvest Moon: My Little Shop
*Let's just say I want all the HM games*
Halo 4 lol
Gears of War 4: Judgment
Okamiden
Rock Band (any)
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 pm

persona 3 portable (ryojiXminako foreva! <3)

pokemon X

Rune factory 4

ALL the fable games
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:34 am

So, so many games, so little time~

Warframe is currently my biggest addiction, well over 700 hours into the game in 7 months. Then we have the pokemon series, of course! My favorites coming in as Fire Red and Emerald, along with Diamond and Black 2 following right after them.

I also love Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, as I've spent years before hand roleplaying on its multiplayer modification; over 2000 hours! Then you have the classics: Portal 1 and 2, Half Life, Black Mesa (It's a mod, but a GOOD mod!), Payday, WARHAMMER 40,000, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Dota 2, Skyrim (!), Arma 2, Counter Strike, Audiosurf, Prototype and many, many more!
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Hello! ヾ(^∇^)

Sadly, I'm not a huge gamer... but I do like the odd game from time to time. †The thing is, when I get into a title or series, I tend to do so obsessively, so it doesn't really take me a lot of games to be satisfied. †Quality over quantity might be the best way to put it! ~

If it isn't obvious, I'm a huge Harvest Moon person. †I own a handful of the games, and am interested in getting a bunch of the other ones (especially the older titles)... right now, I currently play A Wonderful Life and Tree of Tranquility pretty hardcore. †That being said, I own Island of Happiness, Tale of Two Towns, Animal Parade, Friends of Mineral Town and HM:DS, as well. †And they all have hours of gameplay on the numerous save files, haha! (≧∇≦)

But outside of Harvest Moon, I am pretty excited with the recent addition to my gaming family: my Xbox 360 (shhh, I'm aware that I'm a late-bloomer gamer)! †This Christmas will mark the one-year anniversary, but the minimal games I've played on it so far have been absolutely astounding. †Titles like Left 4 Dead, Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire have just blown me away. †Sadly, I'm not too interested in many of the other titles that I've come across so far, but I'm still eagerly looking into them!

Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire, however, certainly rank highly in my all time favourite games. †I mean, I could actually go on for hours about these games; from the graphics and landscaping to the storytelling and character development to the music... they're both excellent. †I may be biased with my fondness of period stories, but... they're breathtaking! ~

Other assorted games that I've gotten great fulfillment out of playing include Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Conker's Bad Fur Day. †(≧∇≦) Online, I play a little bit of Perfect World, Forsaken World and - since just recently - I've been testing my hand at APB: Reloaded. †I'm not good, mind you, but it's entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game?   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2