Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 am

*enters ramen shack*
Yo Dante! You coming?

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 am

Hold on
Hold on
I'm coming. Give me a sec?
*Enters shop and sits down*
OK!

We all sit idly by and watch the world go by, wondering where time went and how it could have gone if we did something differently, we live with these life regrets until the day we die, but, not me! I say "No! I will not sit by and regret the past! I will live in the present and anticipate the future!" Oh, by the way, I just got you to read a boring pointless text meant to make some joke at the end of this without true meaning. I am the 1%.
By the way.......the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:17 am

Two ramen please?
*old ramen chef*: You got it.
Dante do you come here often?

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:24 am

Yea, I usually come here when I'm not training but I do other stuff also.

We all sit idly by and watch the world go by, wondering where time went and how it could have gone if we did something differently, we live with these life regrets until the day we die, but, not me! I say "No! I will not sit by and regret the past! I will live in the present and anticipate the future!" Oh, by the way, I just got you to read a boring pointless text meant to make some joke at the end of this without true meaning. I am the 1%.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:25 am

I wonder if I'm ever going to stop training.
There has been a few times I thought of giving up magic.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 am

Really?
I don't know when i'll stop training but when I master something I know it was worth it.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:32 am

It's a hard desision to make.
*old guy*: Here you go.
Thank you.
*picks up chopsticks*

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:34 am

*takes ramen and chopsticks*
Hm, I wonder what I should do later?

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 am

The beach is open.
Wanna swim?
*eats some ramen*

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:37 am

Errr.........
Ok, I guess so.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 am

It's fun. ^^
The water is so clear.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 am

Don't be surprised if it turns pitch black when I get in.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 am

Okay. I won't I promise.
*smiles*

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 am

XD
I'm pretty sure it won't.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 am

*giggles*
You were joking then.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:02 am

Most likely. XD

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:05 am

Part of it was truthful?

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:07 am

If I was in a bad mood it would of.
No, I'm not in a bad mood

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:07 am

Okay. I get it now.
^^

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:17 am

Alright, that's good to know.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:17 am

*slurps ramen*
The ramen here is the best. ^^

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:18 am

Considering it's the only ramen place it has to be the best.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:20 am

You are right.
*laughs*

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:22 am

i usually am. XD

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:26 am

I've been often too. ^^

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramen is Yummy!   

Back to top Go down

Ramen is Yummy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next