AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Getting Rid of Ian?   Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm not going to kill him off, but I'd like to maybe make a fresh new male face. Though I'm not 100% sure I want to yet. I don't really role play with him a lot anymore, so he's probably as dusty D-:

However, he is a married man so I wanted to check with Kitty first. If he was to leave, he'd probably move, and he'd probably want his family to come with. I'm not going to ask you to get rid of Kitty, though. Goodness no. Maybe he could just go on tour because he BECAME A FAMOUS VILIONIST!? :-D DREAMS DO COME TWU!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rid of Ian?   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 pm

I like the idea of making new characters. I'm all for it.
(I WANT A SINGLE GIRL.)

How about we develope a little plot to go with it though? Just for old time's sake. :]

You know how I started to have Kitty get her memories back? Well, the ultimate factor could be that Kitty and Ian decide that since Kitty had such a prestigous background that maybe they could make it their kids have that opprotunity by moving to the city and using her connections with her sister Zoey to get them in some fancy school. Ian then could become a muscian for an orchestra and Kitty could become a chemist, due to her degree. (Whoa, I gave out a lot of awnsers for my quiz here.)

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rid of Ian?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 am

Haha, that sounds good :-)

Then we can make new characters. Maybe someday then can return as NPC's. Can you make the topic please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rid of Ian?   

Back to top Go down

Getting Rid of Ian?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: RP Discussion-
Jump to: