AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm

There was no sign of Mazie and Cody didn't make any sense of it. The facts were there though, people claimed she headed off to the city. Why she headed there he did not know. Same with the fact that she didn't bother to tell him at all. They were supposed to go fishing together now that it was summer. Now that wasn't going to happen though. Her awkward behavior was certainly going to be stuck in his head now. An unusual girl without a doubt, that he considered his first friend he made here.

Cody wasn't sure what to exactly do now. He had come all this way and for nothing. Maybe he would wander around the town for awhile. Then he could meet other people. The thought was bittersweet, because he realized he just lost a friendship and he was looking to replace it. Was that the wrong thing to do? It wouldn't do any justice to the situation.

Maybe this was a message to get out of this place.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Being the cautious girl she was, she walked around the empty area of Mineral town shifting her green eyes every time she heard a noise. Well she got lost in this little forest. She just wanted to go back to the inn. She wished she had a remote where you can rewind things. Sadly, that only happened for TV's.

Celeste's eye twitched. She was now in an opening. She turned her head slowly to the left and about twenty feet in front of her was a man. He looked awfully familiar. But he looked depressed. She just remembered that he was looking for a friend of his. Did he find her?

It was none of her buisness so she quietly stepped forward and out of nowhere she stepped on a stick which made a crackling noise. She didn't see a stick right in front of her though! Ah well, it was better than slipping on some random ice cube.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

The breaking sound of a stick alarmed Cody and his eyes shifted towards the woods, expecting to see some sort of animal. To his surprise it was Celeste, who he just ran into earlier. "Hey Celeste," he said putting on a smile. There was no feeling in it though. How could he exactly be happy though? It wasn't everyday that he had a friend that suddenly decided to leave without saying a word. Being part of a military academy though probably had an effect on it though. Students weren't allowed to get up and leave out of the blue. Otherwise they'd be deserters and would get in trouble.

"I take it you like the woods," he commented. She must have been in here for awhile for he didn't see her in the town at all. For all he knew she could be some sort of nature person that loved the smell of flowers or something of that nature.

Certainly the girl would be wondering whether or not if he found his friend. He had told her that he was looking for Mazie. Personally Cody didn't want to vent to the girl about it. If she did end up asking, he would say that she moved away and would leave it at that.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Cody seemed alarmed at first but then casually greeted her. Celeste blinked for a moment and removed her foot from the branch. "H-hello," She said quietly, doing a little tiny wave. She stayed where she was until she remembered why she was here and why Cody looked depressed.

"Uh...welll, I-I guess I like how invigorating i-it is,"

She said, trembling a bit. She wasn't very social towards people. Maybe this was her first longest conversation with someone instead of her family. She never really had any friends at school or at college or medical school. Although she was pretty young to be a nurse at her age.

"I'm S-sorry to bother b-but have you ever f-found your friend?"

She asked, trying not to intrude. It looked like he didn't find her. She probably didn't leave a note or anything. Depressing. But also scary. Maybe she was hoping she moved away instead of being abducted. It freaked her out.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 am

"That's nice," Cody admitted. He wasn't much of a nature person himself. Yes--he enjoyed his daily runs in the morning and loved nice warm weather, but he wasn't neccisarly attached to it. If he lived in the city he could run in the streets without a problem and if he really wanted nature there was always a park of some kind.

Something seemed off about Celeste. Her words trembled and she seemed very uncomfortable talking with him. Was she this way when he met here earlier or did something scare her? "I didn't find her," he sighed dissapointed that his search left him empty handed. "I heard that she went to the city though."

Now that he was done awnsering his question he had a question for her. "Celeste," he said taking a step closer to the girl. There were no scratches on the girl and it didn't seem like she was running or anything. She just seemed terrified by something. "Are you okay? You sound scared out of your mind."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 am

Cody looked depressed when he said his friend moved to the city. Okay so there wasn’t a predator or anything to look out for. Her younger sister, Violet, used to be scared of having the door open and as well as their closet. Her older sister, Marissa, would get highly annoyed and say there was no such thing as monsters. But Celeste got annoyed as well but dealt with it.

He came a little bit closer, which made her heart skip a beat for a second. He asked why her voice was trembling like she was highly scared. “I-It’s something about my past….that’s all,” She said shifting her green eyes towards the ground.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 am

"Okay," he said realizing that Celeste didn't exactly want to talk about what was going on. She probably was uncomfortable going into details, so he shouldn't press her for any information. Hopefully, it wasn't a big deal or anything. "I understand that."

"If anyone or something bugs you I can help you out," Cody offered the girl. "I am a soilder afterall, so it's part of my duty helping people in stress. It a promise I made afterall." This was true. When he was just a little kid he made a promise with his mom that he'd be the perfect guy who'd help anyone in distress.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 am

Celeste slowly shifted her green eyes back to Cody's. Military? That was unexpected. "Oh...Thank you...It's nice to hear that," She said sighing a bit. Although he looked so young to be part of the military, she would just think he worked as a waitor or something at a resturant. Well she was awfully young for herself to to be a nurse.

Realizing that they were still in the clearing of the woods. She still had no idea where they were. "Do you by any chance know how to get to the Inn?" She asked remembering how she ended up here.

Quote :

Last edited by 35bell on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 am

Cody couldn't help but chuckle at Celeste's reaction to hearing that he was a soilder. Her eyes showed disbelieve, but to prove her wrong he reached into his shirt at his neck and held up his two dog tags. The silver chain hanged on his neck everyday, even at night when he was sleeping. No one could notice them in his clothing unless he was wearing a white sleeveless shirt like he did when he went running in the morning.

"Yeah," he admitted realizing that the girl was indeed lost. The town wasn't too far and once in town finding the inn was rather simple. All they needed to do was go west and they'd be at Mineral Town in no time at all. "I was just there afterall, I'll gladly show you the way."

He pointed west, which was to his right. "We just have to go that way for a couple of minutes and we will be in town in no time at all." Since it was summer they didn't have to worry about it getting dark for awhile, which was nice. Usually in winter most places were dark by four, but in summer daylight could last all the way to nine in the evening. He started walking in the direction and turned his head around. "Hey Celeste, you coming or what?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 am

Cody showed two dogtags that were on his neck. Huh, she didn't see them at first. Maybe he was in the military. But maybe he had access to guns which made her wince. Luckily he knew where the inn was. He pointed at the direction and in a few minutes she would be there in no time.

It was probably the afternoon right now. Maybe around two or so. It would get dark probably by eight or nine o'clock. She must have been thinking or so until Cody seem to notice Celeste wasn't really following with him. "Oh! Sorry," She said, running up to him.

She followed him and she couldn't believe herself the trail was right in front of her. Well that was kind of weird. She can now see all the shops and soon enough there was the Inn. "Hey," She started turning her eyes to his, "Why did you join the army?" She asked curiously. It sort of came to her, he was so young and she knew that most adolescent boys would love games like those water guns and fake guns that only shot foam bullets. her brothers always used to run around the house using their hands as guns until her father interuppted them. She shook her head rapidly at the thought.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 am

They had gotten to the inn faster than Cody had originally expected. He must have not ventured as far as he thought he did for the proof was right there. There stood the inn and they had reached their destination. Soon the two of them would be parting their seperate ways, but it wouldn't hurt if he took a minute to talk to Celeste. She seemed really nice and was curious like most people were when they found out he was a soilder.

"Well," Cody said not sure where exactly to start. "My father was in the army and I guess I always wanted to be like him. He was sort of a hero in my eyes--he saved many lives and told me wonderous stories of what he got to experience. I guess I just wanted to be part of it myself because he was able to protect and help people in their time of need."

It'd be foolish for him to already admit he wanted to be a hero. The thought of his secret dream was childish to him and it might make Celeste think he was weird. Cody didn't want any of that at the moment. There were enough of his other traits that made him unusal.

"What about you?" Cody asked smiling. "Is there anything you are doing with your life that's like living out a dream?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 am

He wanted to become some sort of hero. Celeste always felt like that when she was young. Always trying to save her family but never had to courage to do so. She wondered how her littler sister, Violet, was doing. Also her mother. It was scary for her to think that. All her other siblings had jobs and were probably married. She got a letter from her brother Jonathan and he majored in biology.

Cody asked what she dreamed to be. "W-Well," She started, "I always wanted to be a nurse to help other people," She explained. She didn't want to say the exact reason why she wanted to be a nurse. She scared to tell the whole entire truth. Since she still felt like this man was still a stranger to her. But he seemed nice. Although she didn't have full trust in him yet.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 am

Celeste was really nice to talk to. She dared not interupt him, but there was a feeling that she was still listening to every word, taking each one in and analysing it. It was rather nice of her to be so patient when most people these days seemed to be lacking that feature.

"A nurse?" Cody questioned at the thought. Their dreams were similar, only different methods. He wasn't quite sure if she wanted to be a hero, but for certain she wanted to save lives too. Celeste seemed flustered with her words as she talked, so Cody decided to not push much further into the topic. Something people weren't just ready to talk about. Maybe someday she would realize that she could trust him though. "Do you work at the clinic here or the one in Forget-Me-Not Valley?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 am

Both of their occupations seemed similar and somehow connected. She was glad that she was a nurse. She didn't want to be in a hospital where it was too hectic and she would see blood spilling out everyday which she did not want. So she just worked at a peaceful medical clinic. "No actually, I work at the medical clinic here," She corrected.

She was probably going to ak the same question but there where no army bases here anyway. In fact, nothing bad happened here except natural disasters. There was FBI offices except there was only one cop on this entire island which was Harris. Poor guy.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 am

The medical clinic here was a bit to far for Cody to travel if he got sick at all, so there was probably no chance of him seeing her if anything bad happened to him. Perhaps that'd be a good thing though. Getting hurt or sick wasn't something Cody planned to do anytime soon or at all. It would only make life difficult and deprive him of his morning run. "Looks like I won't see you if I get hurt doing something stupid," Cody commented for he lived at the Valley.

Also Cody wouldn't be able to find work. Getting a small job was important to him for he needed the money. He only had enough to get buy for about another week. "I'm thinking of getting a job in Forget-Me-Not Valley," he stated aloud. "I haven't gotten to the what part exactly though."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 am

Hospital life was too hectic for her and as he said he lived in the neighboring valley. She hated the sight of a blood pool. She used to see that almost every time in her childhood. Celeste thought for a moment of what he could be. There were restaurants, libraries, almost anything.

"Think of what you do best, like your favorite hobby," She suggested. That's always an idea when someone was thinking of a job. There wasn't any military bases here since it was way too peaceful here and only a few doctors lived here. It wasn't that known to the world.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:24 am

"Uhh... I like running?" Cody said trying to think of something. There wasn't really anything he really had a hobby for except his morning run. It was sort of sad to think about for him. His whole life has been involved around the military and now that he was taking a break from it he had no clue what to do. Was that really how pathetic he was?

"I almost forgot," he announced taking on hand into a fist and placing it in his other hand. His eyes seemed to light up for he forgot what his mother had taught him to do. "I can play the guitar too. That's all I've got. It's kind of pathetic isn't? Normally a person would have multiple things they are interested in, but not me. I just have to be weird."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 am

Celeste cracked a tiny smile for the first time in days at the part where he liked running. It was a good source of exercise but the closest job that probably required running was probably being a coach for something that related to running. Then his eyes lightened at an idea he just remembered. He was a guitarist. Huh, she never expected that.

"I don't remember exactly, but I think there's a place where you teach others how to place certain instruments. I think it's in the valley," She explained, not sure if she was correct or not.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:50 am

"Musician, huh?" Cody said rubbing his imaginary beard on his chin pondering the though. Being a musician was something he never thought about before, he just took lessons because his mom told him so. He doubted that he'd actually be good at teaching someone how to play the guitar. At the very least he could look into it. He could try it and then quit if it didn't suit him.

"Thanks," he said deciding that he would stop by the music store in the valley. One thing was certain it'd be easy for him to work there since he lived there. Everything else was uncertain. "Wanna come with me to check it out?" he asked. There was doubt that'd she'd want to go for he just remembered she was headed to the in for something in the first place.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Well he was a gutarist but he seemed to think about it. It could give him some money every week and let him live in the Inn. It was pretty expensive to live in a house anyways, you would have to be married or had to make a lot of money.

Soon he asked her if she can come check it out. well it was only the afternoon by now and she didn't have work today. Plus, shejust thoiught she could just leave Cody here and go into her room. Ah what the heck, she'll see what it's like. "Um, Okay," She answered, shifting her eyes while she was thinking.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]   

Back to top Go down

Peace of Mind [Cody and Celeste]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1