View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 am

Summer....

Huh, despite that she arrived here during the winter she noticed the temperatures got warmer. Good, because she was literally turning into ice. She stuffed her hands into her Jean pockets and walked on ahead on the trail watching every step she was making. She didn't want to trip over a pebble. Measly little pebble can make her trip. She's already been hurt physically enough already.

It was creepy for her to be walking in this small forest of trees all alone but it was the afternoon. She could hear something but it was unnoticed to her. She turned her head and scanned the area with her green eyes. Nothing. She shrugged and right when she was going to take a small step she turned fully around.

She stood there silently. it was either her or she was hallucinating that she heard something.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction

Last edited by 35bell on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought it was spring for a minute o,o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:53 am

It was near summer and Cody still saw no sign of the girl he once promised to go fishing with one day. The girl with the purple hair vanished mysteriously from his life for weeks once he could say that she was really a friend to him. He had checked where they had met previously the stream and the empty carnival tent, but nowhere could he find Mazie. So he extended his search throughout Forget-Me-Not Valley with no luck. Then he was suggested to try Mineral Town.

Ruby the innkeeper told him that it was close by, further proof was this girl named Karen he ran into. She claimed that it wasn't too far away and easily he could walk to it. Being Cody he couldn't just walk though, he was worried sick about his mysterious friend. So he ran.

Certainly it was close to summer, he sweated more than that spring morning that he had met the girl with the purple hair in the tie-dye shirt and old jeans. The landscape seemed greeneer than before and looked full of energy. For awhile he was running, he felt certain he'd lost his way--taking a wrong turn somewhere. Luckily someone was up ahead though. A figure of a girl on the forest past. He was fatigued, but he kept up his pace. There was still quite a distance between them, but he decided to shout to find out his location.

"Hey!" he shouted happy to find someone on his lonely trip. "Is this close to Mineral Town?"

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:03 am

She knew it. Footsteps. the man was frantically running and all sweaty. was he running just for fun? if he was he shouldn't run anymore or he will probably throw up. By the tie he shouted, Celeste jumped.

Don't worry, he was just asking for directions

he seemed happy to see her. It creeped her out actually. She stood silent for a moment and blinked.

"Right up ahead,"

She said pointing to the direction. "It's about a mile from here," She added. She wasn't always that helpful. She would panic every time she ran into someone or saw someone coming her way.

"Aren't you tired? It seems you have been running a lot,"

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:30 am

The girl jumped when he called out to her, which he admitted was sort of cute. She seemed sort of spaced out for a second and Cody practically assumed that she wasn't sure where she was headed as well. Things became clear when she spoke up though, they were just out of his destination--to him anyway. Most people would think a mile was a long distance, but to him it was barely a run.

"Thanks," he nodded grateful of the girl's help. To him it was the news he just wanted to hear and made his day. For the moment that is. If he found Mazie then his day certainly would be made without a doubt. That girl's weird actions got to him somehow, she was always up to trouble and he couldn't help but laugh at it. Finding her now was his priority at the moment, after taking a moment to catch his breath.

"A bit," he admitted to the girl with reddish hair. Her eyes were like his own, a dazzling green that stood out. "I'm looking for a friend though, so I don't care if I'm tired and sweaty now. I haven't seen her in weeks and I'm a tad worried. It's like she just got up and vanished into thin air without a trace."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 am

The man was looking for a friend of his. He said that she suddenly just vanished. She bit her lip. That's weird. No one can just vanish in thin air. Was she kidnapped? This made her panic and worry. "Oh...I hope she turns up soon," she said quietly. Celeste wished that too so she won't have the worry of herself being abducted.

This man seemed innocent. He looked young and wouldnt just go out and commit a crime.
"I'm Celeste, it's nice to meet you," She greeted. She wouldn't give out her name to really just any stranger but having a little conversation made her a bit relieved.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am

The girl certainly was nice, but didn't seem to be the most confident of speaker. If he wasn't in a rush to check on Mazie he could imagine them talking for awhile. "I'm Cody," he said friendly smiling at the green eyed girl. "It's nice to meet you Celeste."

"I would stay and chat if the circumstances weren't like this," Cody admitted. Finding Mazie was important to him right now, so first he had to see if she was here. Part of him felt like giving up. Mazie did happen to live in Forget-Me-Not Valley; it'd be weird for her to be all the way in Mineral Town to be honest. "Perhaps I'll see you around sometime Celeste."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 am

The man's name was Cody. He seemed to be in a rush to find his friend. Which actually Celeste was relieved so she can get out of here and go to her room in the Inn. "Sure, and good luck," She said. She walked off to where the Inn will be closer to get to.

Hopefully the man can find his friend then Celeste won't have these nightmares of someone kidnapping her and probably haunt her for the rest of her life. That would be scary. But the Inn was secure. Maybe they will see each other again. She wasn't sure enough but dpends where they run into to.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]   

Back to top Go down

Surprises [Cody/Celeste BH event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1