NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is your favourite day of the week?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JackyLee2011

Male Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

Saturday and Sunday are my favorite days of the week because no works to do and can spend a lot of time with my family and especially with my friends.
Back to top Go down
gobler

Male Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 am

I havenít any special day because every day is a gift of God.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

Saturday/early sunday - why? Adult swim anime!
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Pat11

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 am

Thursday is my favorite day. It is because all the good TV shows come on that day.
Back to top Go down
F1driver

Male Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:11 am

I guess my favorite day would be Sunday, only on that day I gat to rest the whole day and do what ever I want.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 am

Tuesdays and Saturdays are my favorite days. Tuesdays are the only weekdays I'm home before 9 pm, and Saturdays are my lazy, don't-have-to-do-anything days after I get home from work.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
TanyaAmbrose

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 am

Friday is my favourite. Because I get my day off on Saturday and Sunday, so I can enjoy the days at home with my family.

Back to top Go down
lenzer

Male Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 am

Sunday is my favorite day because every Sunday going to gym in the early morning. After that I have to go my music class and l like to play box guitar then go home playing PC games.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:38 pm

I actually really like tuesdays during the school year. That's when most of the clubs and things I do meet. And everyone is post-monday. So that's good. Tuesdays are happy mondays.
Back to top Go down
U.S.S Delta Manic

Female Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Saturday nights for me. It's probably been my active 'watch movies, play video games, talk to friends, etc.' evening since I don't have to worry about going to bed early for work the next day.

I enjoy Fridays too but Saturdays the most~.
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:41 pm

I actually like Tuesday the best. It's the day I get to see my best friends on their day off.
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite day of the week?   

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite day of the week?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2