NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kara

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

Hi there,
What do guys that you approach at parties, or want to approach you at parties generally wear? A casual shirt with jeans or the jeans and a t-shirt? What ever he woke up in?

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Well, it depends on the guy and the party.
For instance I wouldn't want someone that I know is extremely good looking to wear a shirt at a pool party. I also wouldn't want some guy to wear pajamas at a pancake party too. (Since my bros pajamas are equivlant to their boxers.)

I do enjoy it when guys are in tuxes though. Eversince I first saw tuxes on guys during the fall play I immediatly fell in love with them.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?   Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 am

Like Kitty said, it depends on the party and person.

Like let's say some sweet, caring boy at... A random school dance. I'd say just normal jeans and a shirt. But then, a rebellious guy, it would be more black I'd say.. or red... I like glasses and chains though... .,.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
solar2011

Male Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?   Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:32 am

If they didnt dress up I would be very glad. lol
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Hmmm for me it would have to be the odd tpe...visual or oshare kei...but Im not good at describing so I can use this to show pics X3!!!!!

Guys like this...I would aproach...btw the first one is hide. The second is a band called paradeis...yes the singer is a guy. The third is a band called The Gazette and the final is Alice nine. Kinda sad cause Im not gonna pull out an X-japan picture... but hide makes up for it cause he was in X-japan...then he died x.x

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

...wow...all of them are japanese X3
Back to top Go down
always2011

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 am

I would be glad if they come with nothing... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?   

Back to top Go down

How do girls like to see guys dressed at parties?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1