AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: School?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 am

Some of us have already started school and some of us (like me) are starting on Wendsday or later.
It seems like a pretty important topic so I thought we might as well start it or something here since school is going to be eating away at most of our time soon.

Today I went to go meet my teachers and see what I needed for class. I went to my AP Chem teacher and I was given a big book and HOMEWORK. I haven't even started the school year yet and I already have to read a chapter in my chemistry textbook and awnser the questions! (On the bright side I got to rub it in my friend's face that I'm smarter than him when it comes to science since, he's only taking Chemistry.)

I got to see a lot of people I became friends with last year, they are anti-social and don't really go to school events--but they are super smart. For example, Ben is a sophmore and is taking senior classes, two languages, and took the ACT as a freshman and got a 31. He makes me feel stupid, but that's okay. He's a nice guy. I mean extremly nice--once when I scratched myself with a pencil he gave me a band-aid.

It was fun meeting everyone, but I'm sad school is starting. Soon I won't be able to sleep till noon on a daily basis. :[

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: School?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:29 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Soon I won't be able to sleep till noon on a daily basis. :[

I feel your pain D:
School is going to kill us :C

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: School?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Psssshhhhh. Hush yo mouth. I've already been in school for two weeks. >:[

It's okay, I guess. Classes aren't a big deal - I have two AP classes and a bunch of MYP/IB, too. PILATES MAKES MY BACK HURT AND I AM NOT FLEXIBLE D8

Yeah.

Have fun tomorrow at schoooooooool. <3

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: School?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:31 pm

I guess I'm one of the few who hasn't started school yet. I go back on the seventh of September. Woot. So this is my last full week of summer. And I need to finish reading my book then watch "Gone With The Wind" again.

But of course, once it does start, it'll bring a whole new kind of stress. With college applications and auditions for my musical theatre major. PLUS NOW, I have to fill out even more applications because I'm going to be taking eleven months in a foreign country to attend a high school there after I graduate from my high school.

I am excited though--it's senior year! I get to wear a toga on the day of the pep rally so I have to start making designs. Marching band starts back up again and sadly senioritis is going to kick my butt a lot.

But I'm taking two APs this year: AP Government & Sociology 101. I know Gov is going to be a real stress, good thing it's in the first semester so I won't stress as much during musical season.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN RIGHT NOW. <3

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: School?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm taking AP Gov too, Tori! (It's funny because I have the same teacher for Gov and Euro. I get to annoy him twice a day for the whole year.)

They started the IB program at my school but only freshmen get to take the classes. I'm starting to hate them even more...

4 AP classes this year for me and I'm sort of looking forward to it. It's going to be different, but I've had a lot of the teachers before and they're awesome and good at their jobs. I wish I was in physics this year though, then I'd get to hang out with my best senior buddy ever.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School?   

Back to top Go down

School?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1