View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

PostSubject: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 am

Riss was crying. She couldn't feel her left leg, and she was scared at the fact that she was probably the only person here. She was sitting down inside the mine thinking about what to do now, when a big boulder had practically came out of nowhere, and landed on her leg. She didn't know if the exit was blocked or not, she was too busy crying her eyes out in fear. Riss could remember kicking a guy in the leg at some point of her stay here, that would make a little sense. "Can somebody help me?" she yelled out with the loudest voice she could manage, after realizing that no one would know anything was seriously wrong from hearing crying.

Last edited by Gigglegirlforever on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:25 am

It was time to get some metals, even if she was pregnant she insisted doing her work despite her husband's complaints. It had only been a couple of days since she found out the news, so she was going to stock up on metals before her stomache was at the point she had to send others out on that task. Not that she didn't trust other people--she just knew the mines here like the back of her hand. Also it didn't hurt that she liked the time alone to herself humming or even singing a song to work too.

Today the mine looked like it usually did, untill she took about ten steps in it to see a giant boulder. At first she thought nothing of it, but then she saw a small figure by it. As she took a step forward she noticed there was a girl trapped under it. "Hey," she said examining the situation. Her leg was traped underneath it, which ment it was probably broken and in a world of pain. It would be hard, but it was possible for her to free the girl.

"I'm going to get you out," she said grabbing the shovel she had with her. Breaking the rock would be too dangerous and could hurt the girl more. She jamed the shovel a few inches away from the girl and was pushing on it to attempt to losen the rock from its position.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 am

As usual, the surgeon went outdoors and just see the view. That's what he did for all of his breaks. Just wheel around and then go back to work. But he was kinda half off work right now. Not his actual job but checking on his patients were the deal right now. After his legs were healed he can get back to work. Which was in the summer.

Today he wanted to visit the Goddess pond here in Mineral town. There were so many goddess ponds. Just one Goddess and thousands of ponds? Geez, where did this person actually live? Like these were her vacation houses or something? He could of sworn there was some yelling in the mines. Concerned, he wheeled inside and found a small child trapped under a boulder while a woman was trying to move the boulder. Good thing the woman decided to to break it or it would be dangerous.

This reminded him about the hurricane accident. He too was trapped under a boulder and a lot of rubble. That's how he ended up in this wheelchair, luckily not for life. That would of devastated him.

The surgeon wheeled closer the boulder to help out and not let this child suffer from being trapped. "You're going to be fine after this, this would probably just hurt a bit," He explained to the child who was trapped under this boulder. Since she was a child, he would have to call her parents or guardian and let them know what happened. She probably fractured her leg and needed crutches since the boulder was on one leg. This child was lucky and wouldn't have to be in a wheelchair like himself.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:07 am

"Thank you" she said. She would have smiled, if it weren't for the pain. Maybe I could guilt my parents into coming home. It was a good idea, but they hadn't come home for her birthday. Ever. She was just lucky the boulder hadn't landed on her head. Then an excruciating pain shot through her leg, and she started to cry a little. Atleast I won't be in a wheelchair...for now.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 pm

The girl was obviously in pain as Kitty pushed, trying to get the boulder off of her. She thought someone was going to help her, but the guy was in a wheel chair. It was just her luck for someone that can't really help at all to come. This wasn't something a pregnant lady should be doing, but Kitty wasn't like most people and it was hard to tell that she was pregnant at the moment.

Pushing hard the boulder wiggled a bit, making Kitty push harder. It moved a little, but enough for the girl to crawl out. That is if she could do that with her smashed leg. If she didn't have to hold the rock in place she would have pulled. "Go," she managed to say with much strain in her voice. The boulder was heavy and she couldn't hold it like that forever.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Riss decided to suck up the pain...for now. She quickly got up, leaning heavily on her right foot, and on some rocks. Unfortunately it wasn't worth it. The pain came all in one big, quick shot, disappeared for a few seconds and then came back even worse. So Riss fell down onto the ground, making it even worse, and at this point, she was too afraid to move. I must look pretty pathetic right now.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Once the girll was free of the boulder's grasp Kitty dropped it. She fell back from fatigue and the large loss of mass that she had let go of. Shure she was pretty strong, but holding that boulder was exhausting for her. If another person would have come tbat could have helped she probably wouldn't feel like this. "Ian's going to kill me for this," she muttered. "He'll be complaining that since I'm--"

She dropped her sentence there, not quite ready to say the words yet. Hastily she got up then to help the girl walk--the man in the wheel chair wouldn't be able to do that for now. Before she knew it the girl collapsed though. Kitty probably could lift her up, that is if she didn't have to move that boulder earlier.

"Here," she said offering the girl an hand up. She was going to have to lean on Kitty untill they got to the closest clinic.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:19 am

Riss was still pretty scared, but she took the womans hand. Maybe I should start being a little nicer to people. So she took the womans hand, and leaned on her, but only gently; the woman was probably more exhausted then Riss was. She also still had her right leg to stand on. The pain came running back again, almost causing Riss to trip up. "My names Riss" she said, trying to sound nice, although it was hard to sound nice when you have got an excruciating pain running through your left leg.

[I'm confused...do we start a new topic in clinic or just continue here?]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 pm

It was easy to see that the girl was still in pain, she'd probably be in it for awhile. "I'm Kitty," she said realizing that she should introduce herself as well. It'd be a long walk to the clinic, so she better get to know this girl so she wouldn't notice the pain as much. Hopefully the pain wasn't too bad for the poor girl. Kitty knew what it was like getting hurt in the mines, a few years ago the same thing happened to her.

[Yeah, we probably should. Do you want to make the topic or me?]

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am

"That's a nice name" said Riss, although she really just wanted to fill the silence with out having the subject of her parents brought up. Riss decided that her lesson was learned; never go into the mines unless you are committing suicide. Riss was lucky that no bone was showing around the broken leg, otherwise she would be in deep duty. It's official, Kitty is a miracle worker.

[ http://www.harvestdreams.net/clinic-f26/ouch-reserved-kitty-riss-and-a-docter-t3981.htm#66033 ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boulders are bad (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

Boulders are bad (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1