View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

PostSubject: Searching, searching and more searching   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:26 am

Riss looked around the town. She could see the clinic, the supermarket and the library from where she was standing. School...school...school...no school. Riss finished scanning the area. was there a school? Now she'd have to have homeschooling. What a bore.

((Things written like this are Riss's thoughts if you're wondering))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:48 am

The flowers were blooming. It was a shame Gabriel did not feel anything towards their true beauty. He was never one for the beauty and nature thing, no that wasn't him. He was the sort of person who just walked through each day trying to get by. Nothing really went right for him, but he couldn't care about that anymore. It was just a failed effort in his mind. All he could do was just walk like he always did during his break from work and try to find something interesting to fill up the time.

A girl caught his eye, not in an attractive way--but in an interested one without a doubt. She was young, very young to most people here, probably just entering her teens. Why was someone so young alone here? Was she a daughter of a resident or a runaway? "Exuse me," he said. "You lost or something?"

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Riss looked up. "No,I'm not lost." Riss said bluntly "in fact, I almost know this town like the back of my hand. My name is Riss"
She scanned the town from where she was standing again, she was getting desperate. Maybe homeschooling won't be so bad... then she imagined grandma glaring at her while she was trying to finish a test. Not. An. Option.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 pm

"Sorry," Gabriel said. "It's just you look pretty young and I haven't seen you around before." It may have been that she had been living here for awhile and he just never ran into her yet. Maybe she was living with family here or something, but he hadn't heard of anyone with kids that were this old. Most of the children he knew were toddlers or babies. "I'm Dr. Gabriel Cunningham, just call me Gabriel when I'm not in the office though," he said introducing himself to the girl.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 pm

"Gabe, do you know where a school is?" she asked, it didn't occur to her that he might not want to be called 'Gabe'.
"I've been looking everywhere". If there's no school around here I'll be doomed to old schooling. She was starting to wonder if there were any kids around her age here at all, she had seen little kids but none around her own age.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm

"School?" he said amused that the girl was searching for one here of all places. There wasn't a school around here for miles, well from what he knew so far. The country was the wrong place to look for one. "You'd have better luck in the city," he said bluntly. There wasn't one here and no one has founded one yet. "Most kids around here are too young for schooling too, so no one has started one yet since there wouldn't be enough students to teach."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am

Riss suddenly had a terrible urge to kick him in the shins, she didn't, but she still wanted to. " Thats forty five minutes of my life I'll never get back" she sighed. Now she kicked him in the shins and run for her life.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:05 am

The girl looked troubled from his news and he wished he could cheer her up, but he wasn't good at that sort of thing. He was a diagnostician afterall. He found the problem and would tell them the treatment or if it was terminal. That's how it always was. Never before had he been a good parent or really had been there for his first son when he should have. The girl diapointedly complained about the waste of time and then unjustifiedly kicked him in the shin and ran off. "Little brat," he said bitting his tounge. He would have ran after her to find her parents, but his watched beeped.

"Time to get back to work, huh?" he said brushing off the issue completely. He didn't have the time to complain about it. He was a doctor and only could be away from his office for so long.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching, searching and more searching   

Back to top Go down

Searching, searching and more searching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1