AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Molly heared a faint voice and nodded. She darted through the storm back to the hospital out of breath. "T..The in...collapesed! *pant pant* S-send a paramedic...right now!" Molly said trying to catch her breath. The lady at the counter was shocked and made a face. "But...the storm!"She said. "Forget about the storm...LIVES AR AT STAKE HERE!" she yelled.

Molly rode in one of the vehicles all theway to the inn. The paramedics and a couple of fire fighters came and started to clear the ruble. Molly ran over to the spot she heared Michael from. "The paramedics are here now...including the fire department!" Molly shouted. She saw a little hole wthat looked like she could crawl through.
She made her way through the ruble and saw
michael. She was shocked and terrified. She crawled over to whyere he was and laid there next to him. 'I-its ok now!" she said next to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Suddenly hearing Gabe’s voice, Ray instinctively started to creep over the rubble, making tentative steps through the shaken planks of wood. One of the footholds he stepped on was slippery and wet, and he nearly slipped further down into the broken mess. Gabe looked pretty stuck, actually, and who knew how bad those injuries were.

”H-hey, I’m gonna try and get you out of there.” Ray’s voice did not hide his fears or uncertainty, but his mind was focused on any task at hand in order to make himself useful. There was a whole bunch of crap all over the doctor’s body, and he thought he spied blood on his leg. He instantly wanted to gag, but focused on moving some of the looser stuff out of the way. There was a bit of a problem though, one very heavy piece of wood was being held up only by the remains of the inn’s front counter, and both were in the way of reaching Gabe. There was a small opening in between the objects, but he wasn’t sure if Gabe could make the crawl.

”Think you can get out? If I can get someone else to help, then we can move it all out of the way…” If Ray was stronger, then he could’ve been of some use…but then the firefighters started to arrive, and instantly they were on the scene. Two of them managed to cross over to where Ray was, and they quickly saw the problem. With a great heave, they managed to move the gigantic piece of wood out of the way. Then one of the firemen started to lead Ray away for immediate medical attention while the others went down to try and get Gabe out of the rest of the rubble without upsetting his injuries.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Soon the firemen came, he was relieved. But the surgeon was saddened he couldn't save a single soul in this situation. He noticed Molly followed his instructions, bless her soul. She didn't get injured, she only got a cut which was treatable. "Tch, I'm not hero," He mumbled, laughing slightly. That was meant to be in his mind hut somehow he said it. The firemen soon got Ray and Gabe out but then they turned their attention to the surgeon.

"I broke my legs,"

The surgeon explained before they tarted to get him out. The firemen looked at the paramedics. "Hey there's a man who broke his legs! Get a stretcher and wheelchair!," One of the fire men shouted. he paramedics gave them the wheelchair so Michael could sit on the way to the stretcher. "Okay sir, this is going to hurt a bit when we want you to stand up,". Great he has to stand up with his legs broken. He was just glad his legs didn't get cut off. It really hurt when he was standing up, but he made it to the wheelchair nd then when he got to the stretcher, they had to pick him up. It hurt but not too much.

Before he was put in the ambulance he looked at Molly, and smiled at her. She was the hero in this situation.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

She climbed into the ambulence with michael and sat next to him. she laid ehr head down on his chest and sighed. "How much does it hurt?" she said looking up at him. she smiled at him. his face was covered in Dirt. She took a rag soaked with rain water and wiped the dirt off. She laid her head back down and smiled. :at least hes not dead!: molly thought.She stared at his face woundering what he was thinking.

Last edited by Skittles taste rainbow on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm

No one answered Adamaris.

The girl didn't squeeze her hand.

"Crap...." she said, gripping her sword tightly. "Up-see-daises she says to the unconscious woman, picking her up, and propping her around her shoulders. This wasn't going to be easy.... Dragging the woman to the nearest ambulance was going to be taxing, especially since Adamaris was in pain, along with a broken arm, and a few fractured ribs.

Placing her sword in her mouth, she staggered towards the Inn- Which had collapsed, much to her dismay. "Gabe! Ray!" she calls out, moaning- She had trapped them in there, why did this always happen. Collapsing on the ground, she began to dig through the rubble, until she found her sheath.

"GABE! RAY!"
she yelled out again.

In tears, the young woman gripped her sword tightly, and began to swing it, wildly; with only one, frigid arm. She had left the unconscious woman there. Slicing through wood, she came to see the floor. Wincing, she sheathed her sword again. "I'm sorry..." she murmurs, collapsing onto her knees by the unconscious woman, she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 pm

"It hurts a lot," He said closing his eyes a bit. He just wanted to get his legs fixed and enjoy a cup a coffee. He didn't know about the others. Did they treat the women out there? He was worried about them. But then Molly washed his face off to get the dirt off his face. He just wanted to sleep, he was tired.

---

"Ugh! Look for others!"

A paramedic said until she found a women crying. Her arm looked fractured and possibly was in a great deal of pain. Also an unconcious women. "Someone, get the stretchers!" She shouted. She walked close to the women with the sword and who was crying. "Hey hey, were going to help you, I need you to get up for me, here I'll help," The paramedic said holding out her arm. Another paramedic came to help the girl. "Someone, get the unconscious women! She's at risk for hypothermia!," The paramedic said. The firemen and paramedics got the unconcious women and put her in the ambulance.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Gabe looked around a bit trying to see if he could get out. If his arm wasn't the way it was he could, but now he was crippled. "No I can't," he said coming to a conclusion. He'd need someone to get whatever was holding his arm off of it so he could move. Atleast the firefighters came them and got Ray out.
"Adamaris I'm fine and so is Ray!" he yelled after hearing her voice. Micheal was dragged off in a stretcher and people were starting to work on getting him out of the rubble.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Adamaris nodded meekly, and was put on an ambulance, with several others. "Michael?...." she asked, with red eyes. Her arm hung limply at her side; her other hand clutched her side. "Looks like you got the worse of it," she murmurs, falling back on her stretcher. "Sometimes, I just don't know when to give up. Looks like today's one of those times," Adamaris closed her eyes, hearing Gabe's voice. A smile came on her lips, as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Soon he saw Adamaris come in. She was still alive. He opened his eyes an turned his head, "Geez, you look pretty beat up," He said weakly. Now that his face was clean you could see a few small cuts on his cheeks. He didn't mind those but they were stinging. He couldn't do a thing except talk to people on what happened. "Yea, I couldn't breathe under that rubble, Guess I'm homeless now," He said closing his eyes. Well he could always stay at the hospital and just sleep in his office, oh well.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 pm

After a long time of cutting and removing rubble Gabriel was freed. He was pulled out from the collapsed building and a paramedic put a turrnet on his leg to hep stop the bleeding from it. His arm was quickly put back in place making him wince from the pain. A splint was put around it and the shards of glass were removed and bandaged. An IV was put into his unbroken arm and he was stabalized, finally. It felt like he had been trapped for hours in that build and now he could recover from the whole ordeal. Lastly he was put on a stretcher and being wheeled into an ambulance. He tried to sit up to spot his friends, but he quickly was scolded by a paramedic for it. "I'm out!" he shouted getting a glare by the paramedic. He just had to let his friends know that some building couldn't hold him down for long.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   

Back to top Go down

Hurricanes? {reserved}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3