AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am

"Yeah," Gabriel said in agreement. If Molly had a twin and they were here he'd probably lose his insanity if she was exactly like Molly.

"I better introduce myself to you," since he had no idea who he was talking to and the same went for the guy without a doubt. "I'm Dr. Gabriel Cunningham, I live in Mineral Town. That is if my house doesn't get blown down--I suppose I could live in my clinic if it falls though."

He turned his attention to the small television in the room. What he saw he wasn't liking too much, the storm was a lot larger than what was predicted earlier. Maybe it'd fade away or move on quickly so he could get out of this place. This was the second time he was trapped in the inn during a storm. He didn't want it to become a habit of his.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:28 pm

(( meanies! X3))

Molly fell back onto her back then she tryed to get back up into a sqaut position again. The wind was to feirce but she couldnt let this person go. She stood up and walked over to Michael easly by being pushed form the wiond. She fell in fornt of him. "Come on...your a doctor...SO HELP ME DOCTOR THAT PERSON!" Molly yelled over the wind dragging Michael over to the body laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:35 pm

"Actually you need to snap out of the lovey doveyness here" Michael thought, rolling his eyes. His patient, Molly, was in a serious mood right now. Finally. But then she fell on him and started dragging him.

"Stop, I can handle this,"

He said picking up the poor patient. His right hand holding her head and his left hand carrying her legs. "When we get to the doorway, open the door for me and I'll leave this patient to you. I'm going to check on the other patient. If you need my help contact a nurse and she'll get me if I'm not busy," He explained carefully, trying to yell over the wind.

He tried to run over to the hospital but it was nearly impossible. The wind was too strong. He walked normally to the hospital. He had to get inside quick.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:41 pm

"Oh your to slow!" She yelled over the wind. She swipped the patient out of his arms and ran inside the hospital. She looked out the door to make sure that Michael is ok. When the lady at the counter saw Molly holding the girl she jumped up and asked Molly a question "D-do you know how to take care of her? We are currently short on doctors free at the moment." Molly looked at her. "Yes actaully I have a degree in medicne...Im a peadeatrition!" The lady looked at Molly puzzled. "B-buit you look so young!" "I`ll explain later...just get me a room for her!" She hollered.

The girl was set on a gurney and brought into a room. Molly checked for a pulse. She was reilived to feal the faint beating of her pulse. She then placed her hand on her forehead to see if there was a feaver.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm

The next thing he knew, Molly took the patient out of his arms. Running after his patient he followed her. "What the hell did you just do?" He asked her sternly, "You can't just- wait that's impossible, she can't have a fever. Its cold out there!," He shouted. He quickly checked the temperature, 105. Oh no. Just in case he checked for external injuries. There were some cuts put carefully handled those.

"Molly, register the heart monitor and stay here to watch the patient. Her temperature is currently 105 degrees. I need to check on another patient. If the patient goes into cardiac arrest either immediatley contact for a nurse or charge the AED. Got that?" He explained carefully. He hoped nothing was going to go wrong.

The nurse was looking for the surgeon until he found him, "Oh thank goodness Dr. Greer, The patient is in critical condition. Hurry and follow me," The nurse explained. The surgeon nodded and followed after her. "Give me a status report," He asked. "He was in his house reading something and then his window shattered by a hurricane in Mineral town and there's glass shards all over him," she explained turning into the room. The surgeon eyes widened.

"H-Hurricane? Where's it going now?"

"Here, any minute now we need you to stay here,"

"B-but there's people I know at the Inn I need to go there!"

"No, we'll send out an ambulance and a search team afterwards,"

The surgeon was angry now, they were going to die out there. He slammed the OR door shut and began saving the patient.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Molly nodded to Michael as he walked out the door. She stared at the Females body. she was bandaged up. She felt for a pulse again. The pulse was there. She made a face and checked for marks in the places Michael didnt. Molly saw nothing. She didnt want to feel for any marks so she figured she was fine.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Kazu had been outside doing afternoon chores when the wind and rain had started up. This isn't good. She thought. I hope it doesn't get too bad. Kazu made her way back to her home, but by then, it had got even worse. Soon, the storm erupted into a hurricane.
Kazu made her way outside. I have to make sure the animals are OK. she thought. Shielding her face from the harsh wind, Kazu struggled over to her barn.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:25 pm

The operation was a success. He came out of the OR and headed over towards where Molly was. When he got there, she seemed to do a good job while he was gone.

"I've got a nurse to watch her, We're heading out of here,"

He said not realizing that the hurricane just started. Before he even got an answer from her, he checked if it was harsh. The window looked liked it was going to break, but it didn't. "Oh god, what about Gabriel, Adamaris, Ray, and oh nevermind about her cats, and all the other people living here?" He thought. This was bad really bad, really bad. The people he knew could get killed and it would probably be too late for the paramedics to arrive.

"Snap out of it Dr. Greer, We'll send out the paramedics and search team when it calms down," A nurse yelled at him. The surgeon looked at the nurse and just went back to the room where Molly was in.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Kazu made it to her barn. All her animals were safe, thank goodness, but she was soaking wet. Kazu's clothes stuck to her body and her hair stuck to her face. "You guys will be fine, OK?" she soothed. "I'll be back, I have to go check on everyone else, OK?" With that, Kazumi left the barn, making her way into town. Wind blew in her eyes and hair whipped around her face, blinding her from her surroundings. The rain got heavier and heavier on Kazumi's body, until finally, she couldn't stand. I have to get up. she thought. I have to. Kazu tried to stand, but couldn't. Ngh, it's no use. I can't see anything, and I can't cry out for help, not over this wind. Then, there was a snapping noise. Thunder? No, not thunder. A tree. Kazu let out a scream, and rolled out of the way, but the tree caught her left leg. Kazumi cried out in pain. Help me! Someone please help! Her body felt heavier and heavier, and tears streamed down her face. It hurt, she was scared, and he felt weak from all the extra hours she had put into working latley. What if I don't survive? she thought. No, it's OK. There's no need to be scared. Kazumi took in a few deep breaths, then laid herself down on the ground and waited for whatever would happen.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:23 pm

molly opened the window just enough to let her out. she started to climb down the hinges. "Close he window behind me...I`ll go get them!" She hollered. She sluipped and fell of the roof she tucked and rolled she hit her side then she got up with a giant scratch on her arm. She pushed against the wind over to the inn. Molly pantd and opened the window. "We...we need to get some where safe!" She yelled picking her cats up. "We need to got tho the hospital right away!" She hollered over the wind outside.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Michael looked at her, "Wait! It's dangerous out there! I didn't know the hurricane started," He shouted out to her. But it was too late. She was already out there. What has he done? If only the stupid weather man warned the towns earlier that there was a hurricane. He was angry at himself right now. He let his own patient go out there where it was extremely dangerous.

"She's my patient, I have to go out there,"

He said to himself. The nurse turned her head and looked in shock. But right before she even spoke he was already outside. It was impossible to see and it was extremely windy. "Molly!" He yelled out trying to find her. He kept shouting her name until he found her near the Inn. He tried his best to run in the already flooded water on the ground.

"Molly, it's even going to be more dangerous to get them to the hospital! Debris is flying all over the place!"

He shouted over the screaming wind. Then he looked at her arm. He bit his lip, He grabbed her and picked her up. "This is not a safe place we have to find people later, I know they will live! Trust me," He said shouted at her so she could hear him. The surgeon ran back to the hospital with Molly in his arms bringing her to the nearest room. He was drenched, who the heck cared? Also she was at risk for getting hypothermia again. But there was a large cut on her. He put little white bandages shaped like squares and then sprayed it with antibiotic gel and to finish it he put tape over it to stay.

"Don't check that cut until two days have past," He suggested.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:39 pm

She held onto her cats whom she ahd in her armms the whole time. She sighed as she looked out the window. She bit down on her lip trying not to say anything. She looked at Michael. "W-what if they wont be ok...what if they die?!" she glared at him. Then she noticed how drenched he was. she looked at his face and thought of how he went out there to save her. she hugged him and put her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 pm

The funky looking dude next to Adamaris was quick to give him a name, thank goodness, but he was only starting to feel even more stupid around all of these prodigies. It did make sense for a doctor like Michael to know the other doctors in the area, however. It was a relief and all knowing that there was a lot of medical staff on hand in the towns, but was it all really necessary? It wasn’t as if there were a ton of diseases drifting through the air—no epidemics, or the plague to kill everyone in the town.

Ray wondered if they were all from a part of the same hospital, or clinic, or whatever they call it in this hillbilly area. It was right then when he heard Gabe mention a clinic, and he had a questioning look on his face. ’He’s not a mind reader, right? Ok, I’m thinking of peanuts…. Say ‘peanut’ if you hear me.’ He thought loudly, if possible, but it didn’t seem to be working.

”Mineral Town? I’ve been staying at the inn over there for about 2 weeks now, but I like coming here in my free time. I'm Ray Burns, by the way.” He explained, feeling the effects of heater from the opposite side of the room. It felt nice, but it left much to be desired. His legs were still a bit jittery from the cold, but at least he was gonna live.

Heh. That’s what he thought at the moment, at least. Not even the smartest person in the world could predict the tree branch to come smashing through the window when it did—shards of glass showering over Ray as the branch barely missed his head. First the loud noise left him in total shock, vaguely recalling a feeling of pain all over his face. Timidly he reached to touch his cheeks and felt something sticking out of them. Something was in his face. The shock was so powerful that he didn’t even notice if the tree branch hit anyone.

Last edited by Speakeasy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Adamaris sighed. "I promise I won't harass the male population like her," she said to Gabriel. "I can't promise that I won't be brash, though," she told him, picking up her sword. "I'll bring back who I find. If I don't return in an hour- Something's happened," she tells him; walking towards the door. "Oh yeah- I'm preventing you guys from trying to run out to stop me," she says. In a rush; she flashes outside, and slams her steel sheath into the outside door handles; preventing anyone inside, without a great amount of power, to escape.

Wielding her sword, she reaches her hand into her purse, and removes a flashlight. Shining it through the air, she calls out, "Hello?! Anyone out here?!" Adamaris, being thrown and pulled by the wind, managed to fight against it; and the downpour, in an attempt to find anyone injured.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Kazu sat back up, and tried again. Her leg hurt so much she was pretty sure it was already broken, and trying to wedge it out from under a huge tree wasn't exactly a picnic either. Her leg was already bloodied from trying the other times. It seemed like forever since Kazu had been there, but the storm wasn't letting up, so neither was she. Just once more. she thought. Once more and I'll have it out. On the last count of three, and using pretty much the last of her strength, Kazu tore out her leg from under the tree, and screamed in the pain. I can't stop here. she thought. I can't.

Kazumi noticed she was near a building. What was it? Kazu squinted hard into the wind. It was imposable to see, but the shape somewhat resembled the Inner Inn. If I can just make it there... Kazu grabbed onto the ground in front of her and tugged herself up to the Inn, until she was finally at the door. Just as she reached up for the invisible knob, Kazu blacked out completely, her hand smacked across the door on its way back down.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 am

Adamaris heard someone scream, and cut through debris, before arriving back at the Inn. She bent down to help the girl up, before the wind picked up her small frame. Dropping her sword, Adamaris was hurled backwards, and hit a tree with a sickening thud. She fell down, breathing heavily. "Help....." she called out weakly; before passing out, in the storm. The tree would probably break any oncoming flooding, but just enough to keep her from being swept away. Hopefully, someone would save her.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am

Michael was frustrated, people were probably dieing out there, this got him worried. Now that Molly was okay, he was going back for the others. They had to be saved, he was a doctor and end people's suffering by making them live longer. He ran without saying a word and headed to outside where it was growing fierce by the minute.

"Anyone out there?!"
He practically screamed. Not caring if he was running in water, he did. The first idea he had was running back to the inn, people must of thought that he was the craziest man in history to do this. When he was a few steps away he found two bodies. H ran to the two, one he just met and the other he didn't reconize. He had no choice, carry both of them back to the hospital and-wait what about Gabe? His only friend that understood him and not calling him weird words? He couldn't let him die. He looked at the tree that had fallen over the two. He pushed the tree which was really hard but it was easy due to the wind and laid them on top of the tree trunk and and looked at the destroyed inn. Great he was homeless now, maybe he could just live in the hospital.

"Gabe! Are you in there?" He shouted, he crawled inside the rubble until a big boulder pierced his legs. He screamed in pain. It felt like his legs came off. Desperatley to know what happen he looked behind, phew his legs didn't get cut off but possibly broken. After searching and searching. What a terrible doctor the surgeon was, not able to save three lives. He just laid his head on a plank of wood and silently just cried.

After all the tragedy he had been through, everything had to happen to him. He couldn't move, his fricken legs were broken.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 am

Things seemed to be going smoothly at first, or so Gabriel had thought. Soon after he found out the guy standing next to him was Ray Burns, who just happened to live in Mineral Town too. The Adamaris must had heard something and went out to look.

He was going to try to stop her someway, but there was a large crash and there was the sound of glass breaking and falling to the floor as well as wooden beams snapping in two. Some of the glass was blown up at this face and he quickly put his arms up to cover it; getting scratches and shards of glass stuck in his arms. He winced in pain tripping backwards and falling on the hard wooden floor. Then the whole building seemed to give away. He turned on his stomache and put his hands on his next to protect his body as much as possible. He ended up lying flat when the building collapsed on top of him one of his arms screaming with pain. There was also a numb sensation in his right leg, meaning that he probably had some sort of a nasty cut there or something. He bit his tounge furiously before calling out to the man that was with him in the building.

"Ray!" he shouted seeing if the guy could here him. He then heard someone call out his name, but it was hard to tell who exactly it was. Maybe it was Ray responding back to him or a rescuer of some sort. "I'm right here!" he responded.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:52 am

Soon he heard a voice, "Gabe! It's me Michael! Is Ray there too?" He responded shouting. He was alive, thank goodness. He slowly moved his legs out from the boulder which hurt a lot. He moved the ruble away and the first thing he saw was the two of them. Ha, they were close to eachother which was good so he wouldn't have to go frantic finding his friends. But there was glass shards all over his face. He moved a little close to check his pulse, wow he was still alive. "I broke both my legs, I can't walk. We have to wait for the paramedics," He admitted.

He thought he was a terrible doctor at this point, but the hurricane seemed to calm down a bit and finally for hours he heard sirens that belonged to the ambulances and search teams. Thank goodness they were going to be saved. He could hear things moving near the three.

Quote :

Last edited by 35bell on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 am

"I haven't heard him yet!" he responded. He was in pain and in a lot of it, plus it was hard to hear. It was nice to know that Micheal was nearby. It was comforting to have a friend communicating with him. This was worse than the time that a bus crashed into a mall and sent him tumbling down and getting buried underneath a bunch of rubble. He came out with sprains and a few bruises and cuts, but he didn't remember it hurting this much. Plus Micheal was immobile too with his legs, at least he was on the other side of the rubble though.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:03 am

Besides the incredible amount of shock he was in from being so close to death itself, there was an even greater terror at hand. The inn rocked—literally the walls were shifting back and forth like it was made out of jello. Considering that this was supposed to be a safe, sturdy shelter—that was scary! The wooden planks supporting the building made an eerie groan, quickly snapping him out of his trance. He realized that the danger was still there, and with glass still embedded in his skin he attempted to crawl under the chair for some kind of protection. It was weak, but it was all he had.

The inn collapsed on them like one of those wooden block games, jinga or something, but when it collapsed, it collapsed. There was more than one floor in this inn, so the weight was devastating when it fell awkwardly around the bodies in the room. Some metal frames in the walls were strong enough to divert some of the force, but the wind and water bellowing around them made the material rickety and unstable.

Somehow Ray found him in an awkward gap, somehow trapped under the chair and bleeding, but hardly anything was broken. It was all so fast and such a rush, that the pain faded away once he got that adrenaline rush. ”H-hey.” Ray struggled to push some of the weight off of him, scratching his leg on some debris as he managed to crawl out. Water was starting to flood into the rubble, not only being carried by the wind like a monster, but from the broken pipes in the inn. Then the hurricane started to fall down, and he heard a familiar voice. Two, actually. The two guys from earlier.

”I’m here.” He groaned once he heard Michael’s voice, managing to crawl up. ”I think I can move normally too…” He had to actually test that before a confirmation, so he uneasily started to crawl out of the rubble. He was incredibly shaken, but he could make decent steps. He turned and saw Gabe, who also looked extremely rattled. Seeing him in the rubble made him realize that there were others that needed help. He couldn’t be idle here, what if there were others?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 am

((ok I missed alot! o.o ))

Moll went outside of the hotel and started to run through the winds to the Inn to see if Michael was ok over there,that and she heared a loud crash. She ran over to the inn with wide eyes. She couldnt see Michael so she called for him. "MICHAEL!!! ANYONE?!" She yelled over the wind trying to pull the ruble off. Tears slipped down her face as she pulled rock after rock off. She heared noises and started to remove the ruble faster.

Last edited by Skittles taste rainbow on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 pm

((Skitz- Edit your post, it COLLAPSED, not to mention; Adamaris blocked off escaping, by stabbing her sword sheath through the handles, so no one would try to stop her. o.e If you have anymore questions, please read back in the RP.))

"Mmmph," Adamaris said, awakening due to the frigid rain, and the intense pain in her arm, and ribs. A short distance away; her pocketbook and sword laid there; the sword thrust in the ground; and the pocketbook some how managed to cling to the sword, using it's strap. Pulling herself up, her ribs began to throb with an intense pain. Using her sword as a medium, she picked up her sword, as the pocketbook slid onto her uninjured right arm.

The pain in her rib cage and arm grew a bit duller, numbed by cold; and her adrenaline. It still hurt- Her ribs were fractured, and she had broken the humerus bone, in her arm. Wincing, she heard numerous calls from her friends. "I'm here, with..... Jane Doe," she yelled. Thinking fast, she ripped out her umbrella. Holding it over the girl's head, she yelled out again. "We're over here, by the stump! I won't be much help moving her- I think my ribs are fractured, and my left arm is broken,"

Stooping down, she stuck her right hand into the girl's left. "If you can hear me, squeeze my hand three times," she says to the girl, whose real name was Kazumi; but no one knew that.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 pm

"Nevermind I hear him!" he shouted trying to turn his head to the direction of the sound. He was a glimpse of Ray, but it was dark and he probably was suffering from shock. Ray could crawl his way out of the disaster, unlike him, who was stuck until someone came and got him. Maybe some strong pain killers would be waiting for him like Vicodine or maybe even morphine. Something to help get him over the worst part of the ordeal. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't in so much pain.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 pm

The surgeon couldn't move his legs, the only thing that he could do was crawl or just drag himself like a worm. Until he heard a faint voice that said his name it sounded a lot like Molly. "Molly? Help us outta here!" He shouted. He got to the point where he thought he was going to die here with his broken legs. This was just bad. First his 'family member' dies, then breaks up with his assistant, then gets into this. Now he felt like Ray would die if he didn't get those glass shards out of his face asap.

The three were or possibly five because of the two women out there, were trapped under all the floors of the inn. While Molly was in perfect condition an might be at risk for hypothermia again. "Molly! I need you to go back to the hospital and tell them to send the paramedics here, force them even though the weather is still worse. We're practically all dieing out here!" He explained shouting hoping she would hear him.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricanes? {reserved}   

Back to top Go down

Hurricanes? {reserved}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next