AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards :

PostSubject: Durarara!!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 am

The anime was created in 2010 and it's new... But gains more and more popularity with each day.
Personally I think it's rather good.
All of the characters have some sort of a story behind them, which has something to do with plot, and they're there not just for show, like most of the characters in animes nowadays.

So really, it's worth of your time. Although it's a bit gory (aka blood) it's definitely worth the time xD
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 pm

oh cool! whats it about...and I like my animes bloody!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 am

Aw, this like, died D:

Durarara!! is a mix between "slice of life" and "fantasy" genres, which is sort of strange, but it really does work out - the creators did such a fantastic job with it. As Sanaka said, it's very much worth your time C:

Basically, it's a group of friends who are like, best buds, but in reality they hardly know each other at all. Mikado, the main character (sort of, between him and Celty), comes to Ikebukuro at his long-time friend's request so that they can attend high school together. Mikado has never traveled much in his life (skipped field trips and everything), so it's a HUGE first step for him - however, he trusts that it'll go well because he's with Kida, his best friend.

It's basically about gang wars in the city, the rise of a new gang, Dollars, and a dullahan trying to find her lost head C:
Of course, there's so much more to the plot that you just totally have to watch it to grasp it all.

It's one of those shows that's so amazing in a way that's so hard to define. Watch it, it's almost certain you'll enjoy it to some extent ~

As if my signature doesn't say something xD
Proud Dollar member, myself <3
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!!   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Man I've been spellbound by this show since I watched the first episode. There's only been one other anime that's hit me like that and that was Code Geas. Its awesome.

(Btw, I might have spelled code geas wrong.)
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durarara!!   

Back to top Go down

Durarara!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1