Share | 

Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 am

This was the last island he wanted to see until his tourist exploring was over. Mineral town seemed like a bustling place with the shops and all the people living here. Surely a popular town and Forget me not valley which came in second. Isaac was looking around this town which was pretty small but busy place. He also heard good things about this place. This place was his second choice to move but he moved to the Sushine island instead because of the population. "Rather nice town," Isaac mumbled.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 am

A small trail of smoke was emitted from the cigarrette in Gabriel's mouth. Autum was a great season in weather terms, but not for work for Gabriel. People would burst into his doors often with a sinus infection or allergies from the changing of the season. Everything seemed to go out of wack during this time of year and in the early spring because that's when seasons changed the most. With every break he had Gabriel would leave his office and smoke while walking to relieve his nerves. Today he took a seat on a bench and stared at a nearby tree losing it's leaves. Hopefully it'd be winter soon so his office would get quieter.

Another man walked along the path and muttered something to himself. Something about the town being nice from what Gabriel could assume. "Indeed it is," he said replying to the man's words.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 am

He enjoyed this day, the weather was nice and peaceful until something caught up his nose and there was a man who just sat there smoking a cigarette. He did look like a doctor for some reason but didn't smoking kill your lungs? Ah well. He ignored the cigarette and he turned his head. "Especially in this season," Isaac continued. Instead of just stopping this conversation he continued what they were talking about. Fall was a nice season but unfortanely, Isaac was born in the spring. Ah well.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:19 am

The man seemed to notice his cigarette immediatly and Gabriel couldn't help but grin a bit. It wasn't uncommon for people to be surprised that he smoked, especially when he was in his doctor clothes of all things. The man probably was thinking that he was slowly killing himself, and he was right to some extent. To his amazement the man stuck with the topic about the town though, probably trying to be poliet. "It's pretty nice in summer too," he responded. "Has a pretty nice bar too."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 am

The what-seemed-to-be-a-doctor grinned a bit. he also mentioned about the summertime and a bar. "Oh really? A bar?" Isaac's brow raised. He wasn't really old enough to drink but he could lie and he would be fine. He didn't drink everyday. When he felt like it which ment like a week a season, something like that.when he turned the right age he would drink more often.

"I'm Isaac," He began "What's yours?"

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 pm

By now the man must have been doubting that he was a doctor, and Gabriel couldn't blame him at all for it. A bit of red wine he had to admit was good for raising LDL, commonly known as low cholesterol. Not many people his age had cholesterol problems yet, typically people got them in their mid-thirties. The man now introduced himself as Isaac. He might as get the point across that he was an actual doctor. "Dr. Gabriel Cunningham," he said. "Diagnostician."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm

This man was a doctor who specialized in diagnostics. He knew he was doctor with the white coat and everything. "A doctor? You own a clinic around here?" Isaac asked. Not that he needed to go to the doctor's well atleast yet. He was just wondering since he was a doctor somewhere or owned a clinic/hospital. He wasn't good at medical things like saving lives. That wasn't him. His parents were just buisness people and his brother and sister were working as a waitress/waitor at a resturant. While he himself wanted to move out and do something else for a change.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am

Issac questioned Gabriel about his proffession and he nodded. "Yeah," he said removing the small cigarette bud and stomping it out on the ground. "Can't you tell I'm on a break?" he asked the man in a sly smile. Hopefully he would have thought that at the very least. It wasn't normal to see someone out in their doctor's garment, unless they were busy and didn't bother to take off their coat on their day off which is what he did.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am

Gabriel said he was on his break, which now he could tell. Isaac watched him stomp on his cigarette so it won't prevent a fire from destroying this place. That would be bad. "I can see that," He answered. He liked Mineral town, he had second thoughts about moving to Sunshine island. But he would stay there, unless he got married. "Bah that won't happen," Isaac thought. He really didn't see anyone he liked. But oh well. "I'm pretty new here, How long have you been here?" He asked.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am

Gabriel streached a bit and let a yawn slip through his lips. Work had been tough the past few days, but finally it seemed to die down a bit. That's why he came out here instead of napping like he did last week. Plus he really need to escape the confined spaces of his office. "Just over a season," Gabriel admitted scratching his messy head, "so I'm kind of new like yourself. Some people I've meet have been here for years, most of them it seems."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am

"Yea I met some people who lived here ever since also, I find it strange." Isaac said. He thought this was an unknown place until people started to move in here but that wasn't it. "I been here for more than a week and I still feel like a tourist," He slightly grinned. He traveled these islands so much he didn't feel like a citizen at all. Just some random person. He still found it strange for people to be born here or been here for over five years. This made him feel weird a bit. Plus this place would have been great for his family to live in since there were such great thigns about this place. He woudl call Dahlia about tonight.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am

The man was certainly still getting adjusted to life here, it made sense since he's only been here for a total sum of one week. Soon the guy would find out that time would past by fast for him like it did for Gabriel. Not long ago it seemed like he was unpacking his things. "That feeling will stay for awhile," Gabriel said. The man seemed like a pretty nice guy, so he had no problem asking. "Wanna go hang at the bar later? I find it's the best way to get to know some people."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am

"Oh well," Isaac shrugged. He did meet some friends which was good for him because he didn't like being the loner on all four of these places. Gabriel asked if he would like to go to a bar later and possibly meet peopel there. "Sure, That would be nice," He grinned a bit. He just remembered that a little bit ago he said that they had a good bar here. The bars back in his hometown were pretty strick about giving drinks to random people.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 am

It was nice that Gabriel had someone to talk to when he headed to the bar later. Often in the city he'd go to the bar with a bunch of his medical school friends, but eventually they all headed their seperate ways and the only way he got contact with them was through emails and letters, there was an occational call, but that was work related when that happened. "Good," he said stuffing his hands into his coat pockets. "Meet me at Dylan's Restuarnt at bar tonight. Around seven sound good to you?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:06 pm

"Sounds good to me," Isaac said. He never been to a bar yet except the Blue bar that he went with a girl who complained how cold it was and suggested to go somewhere warmer. But he never visited the bar in Mineral town and decided to give it a try. "See ya later," said Isaac heading on his way back to where he started his walk from. It was nice meeting someone new. He never expected meeting a doctor though.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]   

Back to top Go down

Just walking [Black Friendship Isaac and Gabriel]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1