AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 am

"Good," she said laughing with him. "I wouldn't want you to break a sweat or anything." Then things turned serious again. At first Kitty thought that he was going to say a joke again, but then he said that she didn't know the real him. She was sceptic about this at first since everything seemed so authentic, not like an act at all. But he could have been putting on a facade for awhile now and could execute it perfectly. "How can one show their true self to the world always?" Kitty said. "There is so much that people hide from the world thoughts, feeling, et cetra."'

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:58 am

Ian nodded thoughtfully. "If the time comes where I can put down my facade and be the real me, just don't be shocked, got it?" Ian supposed he did have a few good traits, but not many. "Anyway, you should probably go get rest. I tend to wear the ladies out." He puffed out his chest confidently. "Besides, I have a painting I need to finish...it's almost done, actually. I'll let you come see it sometime if you like."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 am

"Okay," Kitty said still somewhat bewildered by Ian's statement. She couldn't help but wonder how different Ian's true self was to the him she had come to known. "I'm not tired, but I'll let you work on your painting," Kitty said finding her clothes and sliping them back on over her wet swimsuit. "Tell me when you're done, got it?" she demanded from him smiling.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 am

Ian gave her a gentle smile and messed her hair up again. "Take care, kid." he said shoving his hands in his cargo's--he had put them back on. Ian grabbed his shirt and headed down the beach with his hands resting comfortably behind his head and his shirt hanging from his shoulder. She's probably someone I could fall in love with. he thought. But I'll let fate decide that. Until then, you better watch your back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   

Back to top Go down

Date (Ian and Kitty)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2