AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Ian's had tied his hair into a small ponytail at the back of his head. There wasn't much else he could do with it, anyway. He wore army green cargo pants and a short-sleeved T-shirt with a plaid button-up jacket that he left unbuttoned. Ian was waiting for Kitty, who he had invited on a date. Why? To pass the time, he supposed. Despite himself, he was beginning to like this girl a little bit. But she was still his toy.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 pm

It was weird to her, that is going on a date. Could one really call it a date the way she accepted it? She showed up mostly cause he was her friend, but she had yet to discover feelings for him. Plus she had nothing better to do, if not for coming her she'd be by the river and would be lazily tossing stones into it again. So there she was walking up to Ian in her denim jeans and a white blouse. "Hey," she said casually.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm

"Hello there, milady." Ian said smiling. Just to beef up the act, his kissed her hand. "You look lovely today." Ian laughed. "Ok, ok, I'm not with the princely act for now. It's still fairly warm out, so I figured we might as well enjoy the beach while we can. That's kind of why I invited you here." Ian scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Anyway, let's go swimming."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Ian, always polite. Sometimes she just wanted to smack him and tell him to cut the manner act, but part of her didn't mind it that much. When he said he'd cut out acting 'princely' for now she felt partically relieved. Before she didn't notice she was nervous, so why did she just notice it now though? Odd. It was strangly odd to her. "Stop acting like a pansy," she teased. "Let's just have fun." Luckly she was smart and wore her bikini under her clothes. A gut instinct told her to do so and she was glad she did. "I had a feeling we'd be swimming," she said unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her white bikini.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Ian laughed. "I guess that's what they call 'woman's intuition, eh? Nice job. You officially have my respect as woman." He stuck out his tongue and splashed kitty with water that was washing up on shore. And before she could do anything, Ian took off her shirt. Removed his cargos (of course wearing swim trunks underneath), and ran into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 pm

"What did you view me before then?" she question him a playfully threatening way. Kitty ran after Ian wanting to get him back for splashing him and revenge for his comment. Once she was waist high in the water her movements were naturally slower. She took this as an opprotunity to splash him wish water by putting her hand palm first and thrusting it into the water to cause a splash to go directly towards him. "Got ya," she said happily.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm

"But I got you." he growled playfully. Ian swept kitty out from the water and carried her as a princess. "You're going to get it now, your highness." he said walking deeper into the waters. Once Ian was chest-deep, he dropped kitty into the water. "You're a tough little girl, aren't ya?" Ian asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm

In a swift movement Ian picked up Kitty and brought her to deeper water. He was going to drop her in. Quickly thinking as soon as the water hit her back she grabbed hold of Ian's arm and pulled him down with her as she closed her eyes. "If I wasn't I couldn't be a smith," she said as she got up to the water's surface. She couldn't touch the water were she was, so she swam closer to shore till she could. She was soaked and she twisted her hair to get some of the cool water out.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Ian felt himself being yanked in, then he popped out of the water soon after Kitty. "You play rough, don't you?" he asked chuckling. "But then again, that means I don't have to go soft on you. When it's with other girls, I always have to play softly with them." Ian tsk tsked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 pm

"That's cause they grow up spoiled and are taught a certain way," Kitty said shaking her wet hair and pushing it back. "I can't remember that stuff, so how I act is completely up to me and I don't have to worry if it isn't right." Having amnesia did give her troubles, but it also gave her freedom of her past. Most people happened to be bound by it, but she was free from it. In other words she was lucky that she didn't have her memory and unlucky at the same time.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Ian's face went striaght for a moment. "Yes, I suppose not knowing your past is a good thing in some ways." Then he got that goofy smile on his face again. "Anyway, you know i'm not going to let you get away that easily." And right after he got done saying "easily." Ian pushed her over into the water, and quickly ran--than swam--into deeper water so she couldn't get Ian.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Kitty feel into the water, the salt stinging her eyes since she didn't have time to close them. She got up wearly and coughed a bit and rubbed her eyes to rid the salt. She then swam towards him ready to get her revenge against him. In a blind furry she splashed as much water as possible at him by hitting the water and stopped once her arms were getting tired and headed back to the shallower water so she could rest easily.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm

It was only after Kitty got done slapshing water in his face that he realized Kitty's state. "Whoa Whoa Whoa." He said gently placing his hand on her back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm by that, are you alright?" Ian pushed his wet bangs out of his face so he could see better.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 am

"What are you going soft on me?" Kitty said wringing and pushing back her brown hair once again. In her opinion she was a fool for letting her guard down and reacting in time before she fell from his push. Afterall, she had moderate swordsmanship skills and it was unacceptable for her to let her defensive down that much. "I'm fine," she said stubbornly. After splashing him that much without proper footing it was normal for one to get tired, she was human obviously.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:32 am

"Well I can't be hard on you all the time!" he laughed messing up Kitty's wet hair. "You may be tough, but you're still a girl. Don't over-do it, alright?" Ian shook his head like a dog would shake it's body to get water off of it. And with the hair Ian had, he might as well been a dog. "Besides, I don't have a little sister, so whom am I supposed to dote over anyway?"

Last edited by afsangel on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 am

Ian was pretty funny and Kitty continued to giggle as he shook his head spraying little drops of water everywhere, including on her. Something changed how she laughed though. She didn't quite understand why she suddenly got disappointed when Ian said she was like a sister to him in a sense. There was nothing wrong with the statement at all, but it burdened her that that was how he viewed her. Normally she wouldn't expect anything about it, but she couldn't help but feel a little down. Before he could notice though she splashed him lightly with water than ran ashore. In a swift movement she turned around and in a taunting way stuck out her tounge at him. "I'm not a wimp," she said stubbornly. "Plus aren't I older than you? So I'd be more of an older sister, duh."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 am

Ian laughed and ran after her. "Naw, not you. You're too short and your maturity level still has a ways to go." He was one to talk. Ian scooped Kitty up in his arms and held her like a princess. "Now, Milday, would you like to go back into the water? Or shall I carry you off with me? Just to let you know, I don't show any mercy on little girls such as yourself." It was weird. It was very wierd. Normally Ian wouldn't admit things to anyone, including himself. And it distrubed him that this girl could bring out this side of him. This child-like playfulness. Why could she do that? Oh well, it didn't matter, right? He was only acting the part.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Kitty was fast, but Ian was faster and eventually got a hold of her again. With a swift movement she was in his arms and he wouldn't let her down. "You're only about four inches taller than me," she mummbled stubbornly. "Plus I'm older than you too. Stop treating me like a wimpy princess also, I'm probably more knightly than you'll ever be," she teased him with a giggle.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 pm

"Says the girl who is trapped in my arms." Ian scoffed. But she was right. She would be more of a knight than Ian was. He wasn't a knight, he was more of the evil king or the dragon trying to destroy the knight. But that was a bleak outlook on things. "Hmm your right, I suppose." Ian nodded his head. "Yes yes, that's it. I understand now."
He set Kitty down and glanced dramaticaly out twords the sea. "Kitty is actually.....A MAN!" A dramatic breeze blew through Ian's wet dramatic hair.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:22 am

Oddly enough Ian set Kitty down instead of throwing her back into the water as she though. He looked really deep in thought as he looked out to the horizon. For a moment she was listening intently to his words taking things seriously, untill she was called a man. She punched him in the shoulder. "What in the world makes you say that?" she asked furustrated. "Are you stupid or what?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 am

"Hmmm?" he asked ignoring her question. "You just said you wanted to be a knight. And knights are typically males. You're also stronger physically and emotionally than most girls." Ian leaned in closer. "Or could it be...you have fallen for me and therefore want to be seen as a girl...?" Ian leaned in even closer and smirked. He really enjoyed teasing this girl. Not only could she take it, but he could also pry on her and get completely rejected. Fun game.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 pm

"N-no way," she said turning his back to him and crossing her arms. She did like him, but not that much. He was fun to be around, so she didn't want to risk losing his friendship with something silly as dating. Slyly she peeked over her shoulder at Ian and muttered, "Just cause I don't act like a girl doesn't mean I want to be treated as a guy always. Sometimes you make me wonder about your intellignence level."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

Ian smiled even wider at Kitty's reaction. "I know I know, I just wanted us to be on the same page here. So then since you admit you are a female, you cannot be a knight and therefore are a princess." Ian said slamming his fist into his palm. "I am glad we can both agree on that." Ian patted Kitty on the gently head. "No matter how manly you act, you will always be a girl to me." He smoothed back her bangs and kissed her on the forehead, but he wasn't leaving yet.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am

Ian's logic beat her own, this time. Part of her was mad at herself for letting him get the best of her, but another part of her didn't mind it so much. His hand was gentle when patted her on the head and with a smooth movement he swept her bangs aside and planted a kiss on her forehead. This confused her a bit since he always kissed her when he was leaving, but he didn't say anything about leaving. It honestly disturbed her since she couldn't determine if it was just him being polite or if it was something more. Then again it was like him to do something like that. "I'm a princess that can kick butt," she mummbled slightly embarrassed, "unlike the ones that always need to be saved."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 am

Ian laughed. "That's the best kind." he said. "My favorite kind. That way I don't have to risk my own butt tryin' to protect them all the time. I can just sit back and sip lemonade. Ahhh the life of a prince like me. Actually, I'm more of the evil king trying to destroy the knight." Ian's expression turned serious. "I'm going to be honest with you, Kitty, because I kind of like you. I'm not the man you think I am. Or the man anyone thinks I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date (Ian and Kitty)   

Back to top Go down

Date (Ian and Kitty)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next