Anxious? [Wess and Genna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Genna now heard different voices like threating her and arguements with different people, she couldn't stand it. Also mood swings. First she was happy then angry then sad. She didn't want to see anyone today until after she got treatment or something to calm her down. Atleast she had an appoitment today so that's why she was here, in Mineral town. Genna sat at a bench, hugging her knees, and watching the leaves on the ground fly away.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Wess jogged by, this time wearing a black coat with white fuzz, it was cold. He noticed Genna; she seemed disturbed. He backed up, and sat beside her. "What's wrong? Did the voices worsen?" he asks, scared, he didn't want anything to be wrong with Genna, worse than she already had. "Are there more?" he asks; wrapping his arm around Genna; they'd end up going to the doctor together, and now he was about to pick her up and take her there himself.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm

She saw her good friend Wess jogging and still concerned. "The voices....there's more....and they're threatning me," Genna said still looking at the ground. She was scared and terrified. She was glad she made a doctor's appointment, she needed it. She felt sorry for her friend to feel concerned like this now. It was all her fault that this happened to her. She felt sad now and for her personality..it was impossible for her to frown.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:32 pm

"Their threatening you?!" Wess asks; he looked somewhere between shocked, concerned, and sympathetic. "Genna, we're going- Now," Wess says, standing up. "I'm not going to let, whatever these things are, threaten and ruin your life. We're going to see that doctor, even if I have to carry you there, knock the door in, and rough him up," Wess' voice soundly a bit fatherly and aggressive. He took a breath. "Come on," he said, offering his hand to Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

She was trembling the voices were just yelling at her, it wasn't Katheriene but it was someone else and some other people just messing with her mind. She just wanted to curl up in a corner and just sit there for the rest of her life. Genna looked up and saw her friend was offering a hand. She gently took it and stood up. "Lets go," Genna said feeling a bit confindent.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Wess continued holding Genna's hand tightly, as they walked down the path, towards the Shopping Plaza, where nearly every store could be found, in a way it was sort of a Shopping Mall split up around a Town Square. Sooner or later, they landed in front of the store. Wess held Genna's hand tightly, taking a deep breath, he started to walk in; nervous enough for Genna and the doctor combined. "It's going to be okay," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Genna was still terrified the voices just kept telling her to turn back or go jump off a cliff. She didn't want to tell Wess, but she had to tell the doctor about everything. She sighed as they walked around the shopping plaza until they found the medical office. She looked at Wess anxiously. She felt like not doing this but at the same time she wanted to know whats going with her. "I'm scared," Genna said looking at her friend terrified.

((We have to wait for kitty to make the topic))

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxious? [Wess and Genna]   

Back to top Go down

Anxious? [Wess and Genna]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1