View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards :

PostSubject: Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Fall, such a wonderful time in Mineral Town. Since he had finally moved in with Dylan, he was spending even more time in this little town and was having a ball with his camera and all of the photo opportunities with the leaves changing. Sadly, it was autumn and he knew the year was ending soon and that meant winter was coming soon--things would be dying and his birthday was coming up. "Joyous." He mumbled to himself in reaction to his thoughts. Today, he left his camera at home and decided that he would go out for a walk by himself he didn't want to bother Dylan while she was resting. He stopped in front of the vineyards and just stared at the grapes before moving along the path way once more--he could have done for a glass of wine, but passed it up.

He continued down the pathway and minded his own thoughts before coming to a bench, where he sat down and leaned forward on with his elbow on his thigh and his jaw in the palm of his hand, "Fall, such beauty." He mumbled, "If only the weather could stay this crisp, warm, and cool all year around." He chuckled to himself.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Eversince Gabe had moved to the countryside he had more chances to just take a walk. People were usually good at making appointments and not doing anything too drastic to hurt themselves. He had been here for about half a season, oh had the time passed by quickly. Leaves were starting lose their coloring now and the temperature was steadily decreasing by a couple of degrees everyonce in a while. Without a doubt it was now fall. Maybe this year he could take the day off on his approaching birthday, it'd be nice to just sit down a smoke that day away instead of dealing with a grumpy patient like last year.

As he strolled along the stone path a man with red hair caught his attention. It was rare for people to have red hair. One could also mistake the man for a guy too, but Gabe wasn't naive as the rest of the world. He could tell by the sholder width that this person was definantly male. He heard him say something about the weather being nice. "That is so," he said agreeing with the stranger. "Fall is a nice season outside."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Ari perked up a brow when he heard another voice approach him. He wasn't expecting anyone else to be around this time of the day. He glanced over towards the source and it was a guy, who Ari couldn't really remember seeing around Mineral Town before. He was apparently agreeing with what Ari had said before, he nodded, "Indeed it is." He quietly looked the person over quickly, "Pardon me, but are you new here? I don't believe I've seen you here before." He spoke, trying not to sound rude as he sat up, fixing his hair with a single run through with his hand.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

The man agreed with Gabriel and reacted as if he were surprised to see another person here. Was it really that uncommon to run into people? Then again it was the country of all places. Sometimes you could go on a road and not see people for days. Adjusting to rural life was clearly going to take some time at this rate for Gabriel. "Yeah, I'm new," he nodded and motioned to a building nearby. "I opened a clinic here not to long ago. Uh... I'm Dr. Cunningham."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm

"Nice to meet you then, Doctor." Ari responded with a nod, "Andrew Lupo, but people call me Ari." He introduced himself. There was some sort of relief in Ari in knowing that he wasn't going to have to run Dylan all the way to Waffle Town when she would be in labor. "Good to see we have a new clinic in town, makes things a lot easier now, at least." He chuckled. "What brings you all the way out into the countryside?"

Last edited by Ballad Of The Fool on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm

"Same, you can call me Gabriel or just Gabe while I'm not working," he replied. Something seemed weird about Ari's next statement to him though, why would his clinic make things that much easier? Was there really a need for a clinic here or something? Or was he just trying to be nice. "Makes things easier?" he questioned the redhed sracthing his chin. Surprisingly it was smooth today for he shaved this morning, but it probably wouldn't be that way tommarrow. "One can only stand so much city life," he ended up admitting. "Opening up a rustic clinic seemed really nice rather than staying in a constantly busy one."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}   

Back to top Go down

Marks of Time {Black Friendship Ari & Gabriel}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1