Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards :

PostSubject: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 2:23 am

Adamaris Violet Zypher was a quiet girl, who strode in, on this particularly hot night of summer. She was dressed lightly, only wearing a tank top and shorts, although her suit case was heavy, and the sword on her back was easily noticeable, as it was was slanted sideways, protruding out from behind her shoulders. Brushing her long hair back, she walks towards what looked to be an Inn for directions. With a terrified look, she glanced halfheartedly at the doorway, and backed up to sit on the fence that kept the flowers blocked off from the rest of the street. She clutched her legs close to her, and breathed several deep breaths, trying to reassure herself that she would be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 2:34 am

"Thanks Ann," yelled Dylan as she exited the inn. It was nice to be able to chat with the folks at the inn again, they hardly talked anymore since she moved into her own home. Well, it wasn't just hers though, she had a husband who she loved and lived with. As she walked out she noticed a girl sitting on the fence with a suitcase. She looked nervous and scared, like she was so unshure of herself. Dylan got the feeling in her gut that this girl was new here.

"You okay?" she asked as she took a step closer to the girl. Her eyes were a deep chocolate brown that almost matched her hair perfectly.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 2:46 am

Adamaris jumped as Dylan shouted, and then a second time as the girl talked to her. "Ye-Yeah, per-perfectly f-fine," Adamaris stutters, her voice full of fear. Shaking, she situates herself to she can drop down, which she eventually does. "Uhm... Is th-this Mineral T-Town?" Adamaris asks fearfully, her eyes wide in fright. Okay breathe.... Adamaris thought to herself. This girl looks nice, maybe she can help me. Trying not to be scared, Adamaris manages not to studder fearfully this time. "I heard there was an Inn in Mineral Town, I'm supposed to check in here for the night, until I can find permanent arrangements... Uhm... Is this it?" After speaking, Adamaris shuddered, and continued looking scared.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:01 am

The girl was a nervous wreck all right, she had trouble talking to Dylan just for directions. She looked sort of young, but so did Dylan when she first came here. The girl must be a young adult who hoped living in the country for a peaceful life like she did. The girl did say she was okay, but she looked like something bad just happened. Maybe that's why she came here.

"Yeah, it is," replied Dylan gently. "I just exited the inn, as a matter of fact. I have one question--are you shure you're okay? You look like something bad just happened to you."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:03 am

Molly walked in to the inn hoping for some grape juice or somthing. "OH hello boss!" Molly said bowing to Dylan. "Pleasure seeing you here?! And ho is this?" Molly asked pointing to the girl nexted to Dylan. Molly picked up Kitcat who was falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:10 am

Adamaris let out a squeak as another girl appeared; jumping so frightfully, her sword sheathe swayed frantically, and the strap slipped off one of her shoulders, which led it to fall unfortunately. Adamaris' hand lashed out and grabbed the sword's handle, and she used her other hand to readjust her bag. Holding her sword stiff handed while looking at the new people, she managed to think, so she sheathed it again. "Oh.... I'm pe-per-per-per-per-per-" Adamaris couldn't finish her lie, no one was ever going to find out about her parents' deaths if she had anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:13 am

"hhhmmmm...."Molly took a good look at the girl. "You jumpy because of a resent death..." Molly said while examining the rest of her. "your drunk." Molly went on. "You a little shy." Molly sat down. "And thats all for today folks!" Molly said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:22 am

The girl didn't take Molly's entrance too well. Dylan came to this conclusion because a sword was pointed at them and she felt scared of coarse. Then she put her weapon back and Dylan couldn't help but sigh with relief, for a second she swore her heart had stopped. "It's okay," she said catching her breath. Definatly something bad did happen, but she wasn't going to jump to conclusions like Molly did. Plus pressing the girl for awnsers could end up in someone getting hurt.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:22 am

"I AM NOT DRUNK!" Adamaris yells, her timidness shredding into a tiny little drop of water. Unsheathing her sword, she stops before she could any real damage; lucky for the girl in front of her. "No one has died," she growls, re-sheathing her sword, doing her best not to hurt anyone around them. "As for shy... I'm bold enough to-" Adamaris stops herself again. She crosses her arms and glares Molly, Adamaris happened to be very touchy about being called drunk, and her family.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:30 am

[Molly, magical/mind-reading ablities are not allowed in the HM Worlds RP area, so I deleted your post.]

The whole drunk thing and family was definantly a sensitive area for the girl. Luckly no one ended up hurt, what would happen if something did happen though. The though of never seeing her husband again was enough to scare her to death. "Why don't we try to change the topic?" Dylan suggested smiling nervously. "Let's try talking about flowers or the weather?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Adamaris completely ignores the girl who called her drunk. She wasn't going to resort to violence, but it seemed the girl was pushing her to do so. Taking several deep breaths, she returns to her normal, timid state. Looking up; she sees the moon. "Beau-beautiful night," she murmurs, her insides still burning at Molly. Then, looking at the door, she asks, "So, this is the Inn, right? If so, I'm going to need some money," Her tone seemed to be a cross between intimidating and shy; if that was even possible. Opening the door without an answer, she walks in, leaving the door open for the other two.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

The girl seemed to calm down and Dylan sighed again with relief. The girl then attempted to change the topic like Dylan did, but she still seemed angry about it. She muttered something about needing money or something as she walked into the inn and Dylan couldn't help but follow. "There's a few places hiring," said Dylan. "Like my resturant, Chase's grocery, and this girl's blacksmithery, Kitty is what I think her name is." This started to move in the right direction again, hopefully it'd stay that way for awhile.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Adamaris jumped slightly at the sound of blacksmith. "I've always wanted to try crafting my own swords.... I'll try getting a job at the blacksmith's place!" Adamaris had seemingly warmed up to Dylan already; her friendship could easily be won. Talking timidly to Ann and Douglas; she eventually talked them into letting her stay the night for free; provided she cleaned the room she slept in. Happy at the temporary sleeping arrangements; she turned to Dylan. "I suppose I'll see you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 pm

The girl seemed interested in the job at the blacksmithery, her eyes seemed to light up in delight as she exlaimed that she wanted to make her own swords. After arranging some plans to stay at the inn for free that night the girl asked if she could perhaps see Dylan again sometime. Dylan of coarse replied, "Okay, sounds good." Then it finally occured to Dylan that they didn't know eachother's names. "I'm Dylan, I could show you to Waffle Island where the blacksmith lives," she suggested.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Sun May 23, 2010 4:58 pm

"I'm Adamaris," she says, smiling. "Waffle Island? Sounds distant," Adamaris looked thoughtful for a moment. Waffle.... Water..... Brine.... Brine Saber! Adamaris looked impeccably happy. "Alright, thank you for you help, Dylan!" Adamaris smiled again, intent that she would become a swords master sooner or later. "I'll come see you soon, you said you owned a shop, I'll come by for tea!" Adamaris said happily; disappearing upstairs with Anne.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   Mon May 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Molly sat down.."sorry for jumping to conclusion miss...you look older than me...but you loost loved ones I can tell...you have that look in your eyes...Im adopted and my adopted father is terminaly ill...so I should know that look...." Molly said looking at the girl. Molly ordered a simple chocolate milk. Kitcat woke up and rubbed against dylan then noticed the new girl and purred against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adamaris' Arrival   

Back to top Go down

Adamaris' Arrival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1