View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oig
Farmer
Farmer

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

PostSubject: Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]   Thu May 20, 2010 2:20 pm

"99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, you take one down, and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall..." Kyle sang under his breath as he trudged down the dirt street in Mineral Town. He was bored, can you tell? There wasn't anyone to hang out with. They were all inside, hiding from the heat, while he was out here singing stupid car songs and sweating to death.

He wiped his forehead on his sleeve and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Harper

Female Number of posts : 44
Roleplay Name : Piet Soren ten Haken.

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]   Thu May 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Piet had somehow gotten himself up the roof. "Note to self: climbing ladders does not always lead to good places," he muttered. And now the ladder had fallen away. He looked down, trying to see if anyone was there. He couldn't see anyone, and with good reason, most likely. It felt like he was trapped in a broiler. And there was no shade on the roof.

"Help, per favore," he called. "Help, if you please!" He tried rapping on the roof with his heels - maybe someone inside would hear him.

Last edited by Harper on Thu May 20, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]   Thu May 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Kyle heard something and looked up. A person, who looked calm enough despite the fact that he was sitting on the roof in 90 degree weather without a ladder, was calling something out. The first words he spoke sounded foreign to Kyle's ear, but he caught the next phrase - "help, if you please!"

He jogged over to the house and looked up. "Are you okay?" he called up, reaching for the ladder. He stood away from the house a little bit and propped the ladder up. "Okay, see if that works!" he said, shielding his eyes from the sun as he looked up.
Back to top Go down
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]   Thu May 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Piet smiled as he saw the top rung of the ladder fly up, landing with a thud against the gutter that was attached to the roof. The sun was in his eyes and he couldn't see who had helped him from his spot, but he didn't hesitated to swing his legs over the side of the roof and climb down. He practically slid down, and landed on the ground smoothly. He turned around.

"Oh, thank you!" he said, reaching out to shake his savior's hand. It was a boy with black hair who looked a little confused. "Thank you. It is so hot in this town, huh? Being stuck on the roof, no shade, no shelter from the sun - torture! You saved me. Merci, grazie, dank u wel."
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]   Thu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Kyle blinked. His eyebrows shot to the top of his head, almost, when the stranger, very flexible and with a grin on his face practically jumped down from the roof and started shaking his hand vigorously. "Uh, you're welcome," he said, startled into a rare smile.

"You're not...from here, are you?" he guessed, kind of hesitating. The stranger had said something in a different language at the very end and Kyle hadn't caught it. Besides, he had never seen this guy around before.
Back to top Go down
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]   Thu May 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Piet laughed heartily and straightened his posture. "My name is Piet," he declared. "I am from the Netherlands." He decided to give a short summary of his life up until this point. The reason? He didn't really have one. Piet didn't need reason to do half the things he did. "I grew up Dutch, and then traveled the world! Milan, Paris, Tokyo, Rome, Stockholm...I love it all. But Italy is my favorite, I must say." He grinned and leaned against the very house he had been stuck on a minute ago. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]   

Back to top Go down

Well this is new. [Kyle and Peit.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1