AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Both mangas are by Kyousuke Motomi-san, and they're both epically awesome. Motomi-san's male characters are probably some of the hottest bishies you'll ever see in a manga. I really like her style.

Best Master

This one's only two volumes long, but it's really good. Normally, i don't mind quick-romances, although i don't really like them either(all depending on the manga) But in this case, it spread out perfectly. It wasn't 'instant wuv at first sight" but it was a more gradual thing and just kinda seemed to click. And Leo, the main Bishie, has the cutest personality ever. It is a very sweet manga.

Dengeki DAISY

This one is definitely a must-read. Kurosaki is probably one of the hottest bishies ever. It has more volumes out and is an on-going series, but i really like it. Smile Kurosaki is my Icon.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 pm

I read Dengeki Daisy. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out after what happened at the end of chapter 19. I often feel bad for Teru in it.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
I read Dengeki Daisy. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out after what happened at the end of chapter 19. I often feel bad for Teru in it.
ikr? actually, there are still more chapters out, they just have to be added on. I'm not too fond of the slow updates, though. I JUST WANT THEM TO KISS DARN IT!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:02 am

I just want Kurosaki to stop being so stuborn and tell Teru he's crazy about her. Then they can kiss.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Dojikko

Female Number of posts : 20
Roleplay Name : Brody Michael Panes

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:29 am

afsangel wrote:
Both mangas are by Kyousuke Motomi-san, and they're both epically awesome. Motomi-san's male characters are probably some of the hottest bishies you'll ever see in a manga. I really like her style.

His. Kyousuke Motomi is a guy.

But I deffinately agree, his manga are awesome. I've read three or four of them, but Beast Master is probably still my favorite, just because...well, it's amazing.

The main thing I like the most about Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy, even with amazing plots, is the characters. The guys are funny and unique and the girls are strong. Not the wimpy pieces of spagetti you always come across.

So yeah... I love them.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:13 am

*cough* sorry, i knew that. I just forgot. It's odd for male manga-ka to make manga aimed towards girls so...

anywho, i'm going to get the second volume of Beast Master just so i can read it over and over. But seriously, they must kiss soon. But ya, he's gotta confess first. Although Kurosaki did have to perform mouth-to-mouth on teru when she almost drowned(that's a few chapters away) but i don't think that really counts. It's still hot though...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Where do you read Dengeki Daisy?
Cause I'm at the part where Kurosaki got hit in the head hard and fainted trying to protect Teru.

Quote :
The guys are funny and unique and the girls are strong. Not the wimpy pieces of spagetti you always come across.

I love manga with strong girls in it. (That's why I love Skip Beat.) I hate it when the girl is wimpy, but I do accept a girl pretending to be wimpy, cause they feel regret for hurting someone. (Kaede from Shuffle! for example.)

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Where do you read Dengeki Daisy?
Cause I'm at the part where Kurosaki got hit in the head hard and fainted trying to protect Teru.

I read mangafox, too. There's also OneManga, but it only has as many as Mangafox. I actually did read it anywhere. I saw it in a spoiler. It was pretty darn funny. Kurosaki performs mouth-to-mouth, Teru spits water in his face, and they hug. Although the words were erased so i don't know what they said. The person who posted though that Teru said something along the lines of "I love you DAISY" but they weren't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy   

Back to top Go down

Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1