NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Kazu skipped up the path to Chase's door, happily singing to herself. 'Knock knock!" she said in a cutesy way as she knocked on the front door. Kazu wore a white mini skirt and a purple cami, her hair was pulled up into a pony tail. The girl was over-flowing with energy from the sparkling sun. She rolled forward and backword on her heels, looking at the scenery around her. "Draw a circle there's the earth, draw a circle there's the earth~" Kazu bounced lightly to her own song.

Last edited by afsangel on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Chase sat upright on the couch, blinking blearily. "Wha...?" He looked up at the TV, which was flashing images across the screen desperately. He remembered flopping down, exhausted, and turning on some action flick while Mia was out. He looked over at the door, and, rubbing sleep out of his eyes, stood up. "Must be Mia..." he said, yawning. He had given her a house key, but apparently she wasn't used to implementing it yet.

He opened the door, trying to smooth his bedhead down. "Hi...Kazumi?"

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 pm

"Hello hello~" She said giggling and waving. "Oh dear oh dear, you look terrible, have you been sleeping all day?" "You do relize it's the middle of the afternoon yes?" Kazu took a step closer and looked him sternly in the eye. "You've been eatng correctly right?" "You haven't been working to late, have you?" "You're still taking proper care of yourself correct?" "You're not turning into a bum yet, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Back from a little tour of the rooftops to the shop, Mia held in her arm a few goodies in a grocery bag for her husband.
Husband. That word still sent excited shivers up her spine.

Digging the key out of her pocket as she came closer to the door, she quickly saw it was actually open already. And, lingering just inside the doorframe stood Kazumi, happy as a lark.
"I'm back," She sang, smiling, "Hello, Kazumi! Wasn't expecting you."

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Kazu turned on her toes and threw her arms around Mia. "Miaaaaa~~~~" She sang happily. "You're home your home your home!" 'That's great!" "How have you been, have you been well?" 'How's Lady?" 'I'm really happy for you guys!" "See see? i told you so i told you so!" "I knew you were going to get married and now you are! kya! i'm still so giddy over it!" Kauz let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Chase stood a bit awkwardly in the doorway, still tired. He reached for a counter nearby and grabbed his glasses, sliding them on. "Hi," he said to both of the girls standing outside his door. Just grateful he was dressed, he stood aside and let both of them in. He bent over and kissed Mia on the cheek in greeting as she passed him. "What's up, Kazu? Thanks for coming to the wedding, by the way." He was still a little out of it, and raised his eyebrows in an attempt to look more alert than he really was.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "Of course!" She said. "I wouldn't miss it for the world!' Kazumi walked around Chase, observing him and nodded. "Hm, you surley can't go out looking like that." She confirmed stroking her chin. "Right then! I'll give you two some time to get ready!" "I have a surpise for you both! But it's a secret~~~" "And besides, it's a very pretty day, can't miss out on it, cuz there will never be another one like it forout the rest of time!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Mia set the petite brown bag on the nearby counter, watching as Kazumi practically bubbled over with excitement.
That was Kazumi, always happy about something.
She couldn't quite figure out what the energetic brunette was here for, though.

"Wait, what are we doing?" She asked, a little confused, returning to Chase's side.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Chase frowned. "Uh-oh. I'm guessing this is something that requires me changing, huh?" He looked down at the wrinkled sweatpants he was wearing, and the stained t-shirt. He looked at Kazumi as Mia approached his side and raised an eyebrow. "What, exactly, are we doing today, might I ask?" If he dared to ask, that was.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 pm

"Na Ha!" Kazu said poitning strieght at Mia and Chase. "That is classified information, Swanahaki nonfry!" "Just come Quietly, and no one will get hurt (heheheheheh)." Kazu shifted her pose into one a gang leader or a drunkard would do. Her bangs overd her face and she laughed silently to herself.
"Anyway!" She said perking back up. 'It'll be exciting, and it's always important to get some fresh air! Yes yes!" "Ahhhh by the way, I got board, so i made some cookies, i brought some over for you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Chase looked over at Mia. "Well, the house is kind of a mess..." he said, feebly waving a hand at the living room. They hadn't bothered to clean up. He knew Mia was a little testy if she got pulled away right after she walked in the front door after doing errands, so he looked at her again and shrugged. "If you're tired..." He looked back and forth from the two girls and stifled a yawn. "I'm up for anything," he finally gave in.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Mia shrugged. She felt rather passive today, it was too content of a mood to be picky about much. It was a little hot outside, but only so slightly.

So, leaning against her sleepy love's shoulder, she smiled.
"I don't mind." She answered quietly, locking her eyes to Chase with an endearing smile.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Kazu was silent for a moment, and for that short moment and akward expression crossed ove rher face. "Right then!' She said thrusting a fist in the air." "I'll let you two get ready!" "I'll wait out here, kay, kay?" "But don't take to long! time waits for no man!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)   

Back to top Go down

Spending time with newly-wed best friends is rather akward? And what is Kazumi planning? (reserved, Chase, mia, kazu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1