AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: A familier darkness(reserved)   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Kazu picked up a stick and and started angerly whacking trees with it. Her anger flowed through to her arm as she actually managed to make small markings on the trees. Her pace quickend and her swings got harder until her arm felt sore, but Kazu kept going. Finally, that dizziness that Kauz had been keeping away finally pounced on her like a cheetah, and Kazumi colapsed on the ground. She breathing got deep and she broke out into a cold sweat. She held her side in pain. and curled up into a ball, waiting for that familier numbness to consume her.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Chase pushed through a thick bush, which was blocking his way to the forest. He knew Kazumi was there, he could hear her breathing quickly. Suddenly worried, he broke through into a clearing, and spotted Kazumi curled into a little ball. He ran over to her and tried to shake her shoulder. "Kazumi!" She wasn't responding. Her face was beet-red, and she looked like she had been working, even when she was sick. He had pushed her to it. Feeling sick to his stomach, he shook harder. "Kazu!"

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 pm

A familer voice wondered to Kauzmi's ear. And all the pain washed away. kazu's eyes shot open. "I'm ok." she said trying to get up. Her voice was weak and frail. her eye wondered to the ground. "I'm sorry...." she reapeated. Tears formed in her eyes and dropped in the ground. 'The truth is......i don't like excepting help from people becuase i'm so afraid they'll get hurt like mother and father did." "I don't like troubling other people....." "But then when i found out i was going to have to stay in a hospitle.....i freaked out." "I don't like hospitals becuase my father died in one. I know that's not really a reason but...." "I promise i'll be good from now on!" "I'm super super suoper sorry." "I gues....i'm just not used to being taken care of anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Chase shook his head, frustrated. "Never mind that," he burst out, his head spinning around in circles. There would be time for questions, explanations -and apologies - later on. Right now, what was important was getting Kazumi to a hospital. "I'm sorry that you don't like hospitals, but that's exactly where we're going," he told her, hoisting her a little higher in his arms.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Kazumi nodded and looked at the ground as she was hoisted into chase's arms. "kay.." she said queitly. "But this time, i'm paying." Kauzmi kept her eyes on the ground. "By the way, have to proposed to mia yet?" 'I bet you have!" Kauz smiled. "No wait, let her tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Chase rolled his eyes, but his heart sped up a little nonetheless. He shook his head again. "Later," he said, simply enough, and started walking. It was more like a fast-walk; he didn't want to jolt the girl in his arms by running, but he didn't want to take a leisurely stroll, either. "Just relax for a second. Try...to breathe, or something." He wasn't a doctor. He had no clue what was going on. What he did know was that her face was getting paler by the minute, and that frightened him.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Kazu nodded and focused on her breathing, slow and even. She could feel chase's heart racing. Was it from the question she asked or was he scared? Either way, Kazumi couldn't help but feel she had won that round of "i so told you so!" Kazu started feeling a bit dizzy, so she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm

It didn't take long for Chase to reach the Clinic on foot, but still, it took longer than he would've liked. The minutes felt like hours, dragging by and digging their nails in deeper with each second. Eagerly, he crossed over the threshold to the Clinic, and heads popped up to stare. "Help," he said, and with that one word, action was taken. The room buzzed as nurses rushed over to take Kazumi out of his arms and into a gurney, whisking her away once again to the back room. One nurse started asking him questions, which he answered as best as he could, considering that he was distracted as he watched the doors swing shut, taking Kazumi with them.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Kazu had slowly fallen asleep. She was woken up when she felt herself yanked awya from Chase and onto a gurney. She felt it being rolled backwords. Nurses were over her and saying words that were to blurred for kazumi to hear. Before she was taken into a room, she smiled and waved at Chase.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Chase forced a smile and sat back on a chair, leaning his head against the cool stucco wall and staring up at the ceiling. His head spun in circles, and for a second, he wondered if he should be admitted, himself. The stress of the wedding, and now this - it was a lot to handle, and he felt a little flushed. But he swallowed it down and forced himself to be patient and considerate.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:16 pm

About an hour passed, and Kauzmi finally emerged.
"She was only over-worked." Trent explained. "All she needs is rest." "Plus she didn't take her medication." "You can either sign her out or leave her here until she's well." "Discuss it and i'll be back out in a minute." Trent walked out of the room with his clipboard. Kazu plopped down in a chair next to chase and stared at the ground. "Chase.....i'm really sorry....and i know thar doesn't even begin to cover it....i'll stay here so i won't cause any more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A familier darkness(reserved)   

Back to top Go down

A familier darkness(reserved)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1