AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 am

Ari thought to himself, thinking of what could he was possibly going to be doing the next day. "Well, I've always been the spur of the moment kind of guy, but I'll give you a hint and maybe our paths will meet again." He spoke with a tiny smirk, "I was thinking about finding a good book on mystery." Hopefully she knew that he was implying that he would be going to the library tomorrow, "But I can always change my mind." He smirked, but it began to fall as he noticed she was getting tired. He sighed weakly with a tiny smile on the corner of his lips, "I'm going to the library here in Mineral Town." Ari admitted, "So will you meet me there?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:53 am

At first Dylan was confused by what Ari ment when he said he was looking for a good book on mystery. She didn't think they had a library in Forget-Me-Not Valley. Something changed his mind about playing the guessing game she had played with him earlier though. She ended up bursting out with laughter, "For a moment I thought you were implying that there was a library in Forget-Me-Not Valley." She felt weird for thinking that of all things. At the map of the valley she had there was no such thing as a library on it. "I wouldn't miss it," Dylan said cheerfully. She only had been to the library a few times, so she'd get to learn more about it when she'd got there to meet up with Ari again.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 am

Ari laughed, "I don't think there is even one in the valley." He responded and smiled at her decision to join him, "Good." He turned on his heel, adjusting his vest accordingly as he walked towards the door. "I will look forward to it." He spoke as he placed his hand on the doorknob, glancing over his shoulder with a grin. "Get a good night's rest and be well for tomorrow." He told her, "I'll see you then." He opened the door, walked out then closed it as he would begin to leave her home to retreat back to the Inn in Forget-Me-Not Valley.

{Would you like me to create the thread now or would you rather wait a day or so? o: }

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:09 am

[You can start it whenever you want, but it's kind of late for me so I won't be able to reply a lot till tomorrow myself.]

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:10 am

{No worries. It's late here for me as well.
I'll just post it up now and then you can reply whenever.}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   

Back to top Go down

Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2