AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 am

Dylan seperated the pre-made triangles from the cresent dough as the sauce she made cooked in a pan. The aromatic smells of the kitchen smelled familiar, yet foriegn to her. It had been awhile since she last made pizza or use any kind of marinara sauce. Her hands moved quickly as she made up the pizza pockets, layering the cresent triangles with sauce, then cheese, and pepperoni. She then put another triangle on top of that and pinched the edges together. Swiftly she slashed three holes into the four pockets she made, so they wouldn't end up exploding later. "Almost done," she reported to Ari. "I hope you are hungry."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 am

Ari quietly walked around in a little circle, gazing at the things that Dylan had in her home. He nodded at both big and little things, intrigued by most of it. The scent of food caressed the insides of his nose, making his stomach growl. In an attempt to quiet his hunger, he placed his hand over his stomach. As Dylan announced her near completion, Ari smiled weakly and nodded, "So hungry." He answered back, he continued to look around. He was quiet once more before speaking up again, "Your house is very nice, Dylan." He complimented her.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:04 am

Dylan set the pockets in the oven to cook. Only minutes to when they could eat. She smiled when Ari awnsered her, amused by his response. He had an intresting way of saying things and she liked it. For a moment she watched him wonder around her house looking at it; she felt proud when he complimented it too. "Thanks," she said shyly. "It was finished not too long ago, so to me it has that new home feel. It took me awhile to decide what to do with the place."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 am

"Well, you're welcome." Ari spoke, glancing back over to Dylan, "Really? You've made it look very nice." He nodded, letting his eyes wander once more before looking back towards the girl, "It has a nice homely feel to it." He smiled. He caught another whiff of the food and sighed a little bit with happiness, "And the scent of the food just adds to the atmosphere of your home." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:48 am

Dylan smiled gently at Ari's remark, for some odd reason it seemed he knew what to say to her to make her day. She had changed the way her house looked three times, but now she was certain that she didn't need to keep changing her house. "The smell of food does seem to make this place more appealing, doesn't it?" she giggled. A sudden beeping sound made her stop and she pulled out the warm golden-brown pockets from the oven.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 am

Ari smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it's great here." He told her. Hearing the beep, Ari assumed that the food was done. He waited until she had turned around, not facing himself, and pumped his fist towards himself. He was a bit excited for this. He was actually getting a home cooked meal. He calmed himself down and ran his hand through his hair to make it look like he was just doing that. "Smells good, Dylan." He told her, crossing his arms over his chest.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 am

She pulled out a couple of plates and set two pockets on each plate with a spatula. They were still hot, but if they wanted to eat them right now they could always use forks. It was easier to cool small pieces of food instead of one large piece. Dylan grabbed a couple of forks just in case. Carefully she set down the plates and forks at her table. "Careful," she warned Ari. "They are hot." She went back to her cooking space to pull out a couple of glasses. "Anything you want to drink?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 am

"Thank you." Ari quickly spoke up, "Do you need help with anything?" He offered. Geez, what a gentleman is today. It felt odd for some reason though. He acknowledged her warning with a nod, "I'll be careful then." He chuckled. The red head listened to her, thinking for a moment, "I'll have whatever you're having to drink." He told her, not wanting to make himself more of a burden than he already was.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:32 am

"No problem," Dylan said pulling out some grape juice. She poured the drink in the glasses and came back to the table and set them down. "Well, there's nothing to really help with untill we're done eating," Dylan said. "You could help me with the dishes afterwards though." Then Ari might get to stay a bit longer she thought. The thought made her smile as she sat down.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:56 am

Ari smiled weakly, and nodded, "Many thanks." He spoke, then listened to her speak. "Of course, it's the least I could do." He told her, glancing down at the food before himself. He took in the scent once more, "Pizza rolls? Very clever." He smiled and laughed, "I'm surprised I actually didn't think of that."

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 am

Dylan giggled when Ari laughed. "Maybe you were having an off day?" she suggested as she picked up her fork and cut into the dish. It was easy to tell the dish was hot, because a small trail of steam floated up from the rolls. She looked a the ingredents that spilled out of the openning she made. The sauce was red, but not as bright as Ari's hair to her. She waited for Ari to take a bite before proceeding though, he was her guest afterall.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 am

Ari chuckled, "Probably." He shrugged his shoulders and lightly shook his head, but the weak smile still on his expression. He picked up his fork as well and cut into the dish. He picked up the little piece he cut off with his fork and lifted to his lips, where in an attempt to cool it off a little, he blew on it lightly then put it in his mouth. His brows when up as he chewed it and quickly swallowed. Quickly he took a sip of his drink. He just looked at Dylan for a moment then laughed, "That was hot. Really hot."

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:33 am

Dylan watched Ari eat a piece of the pocket and gulb down quite a bit of juice. The pockets were hot, not the spicy way though. She nervously laughed, "Maybe I should have made you wait a couple of minutes then?" Hopefully Ari wouldn't be mad at her for giving him the food too soon, she should have known better. She cut up one of her pockets in tiny bits and tried to talk about something, "Did it taste good though?"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:15 am

Ari just laughed softly, scratching the back of his neck in slight embarrassment, "It's fine, it's was a mistake on my part." He told her, "I should have waited for the sauce to cool down a bit." He admitted, tilting his head to the side for a moment, then flicking it so that his hair would be moved from his eye sight. He quietly watched her pick up a piece of the pizza pocket, "But yeah, it did taste good." He smiled, "Thank you for having me over for dinner."

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 pm

"No problem," replied Dylan blowing on the warm piece of food on her fork. A little stream of steam came up from the hot pocket still, so she gave up and set it down letting it cool a little longer. "It's nice to have someone over," she explained. "It's so lonely eating by myself, when I used to eat with someone everyday. I think I should be the one thanking you for coming over, I just feel so happy that you said 'yes' to me." She sipped at her juice for a moment after her speech and set the glass down in it's place.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Ari smiled--he had been smiling a lot lately, thanks to his friend, it was nice to eat with someone than by himself, luckily she had felt the same way. "I know how you feel." He told her, "You don't have to thank me, really." He told her, "I'm happy that you invited me." He continued, taking another sip of his drink as well. "Maybe to get rid of the loneliness, we could become dinner buddies...?" He sounded a bit hesitant in asking.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 pm

It felt like something heavy came off Dylan's shoulders when he said he could relate to her feelings. He really was her friend. At first she thought she was a annoyance to Ari, but know she didn't have to worry about that as much anymore. He even suggested that they could be dinner buddies, which would be great. Dlyan would be more than happy to eat dinner with Ari. "Yeah," she said excitedly. "That would be the best thing ever!"

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Ari grinned, "Fantastic then!" He spoke with just a happiness. Just the thought of it made him happy, no more dinners alone in some loud inn or on some bench. He now had something to look forward to every day, it was such a great feeling. "A toast then." He lifted his glass, "To no more lonely dinners." He laughed.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 am

Ari grinned and so did Dylan for the same reason. Ari was her best friend so far, she didn't know anyone else really. To her life seemed to be less lonely when she was with Ari, and she loved it and wished it'd never end. Having dinner together would make it so she'd get to see Ari more than she did before. Dylan lifted up her glass and with a giggle she said, "I second that." Their glasses click together and she took a big gulp like her family did whenever a toast was made.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:43 am

As their glasses chimed softly in a bit of an out-of-tune sound, Ari let out a laugh and took a big gulp of the drink. He put down his almost empty glass with a satisfied sigh, "Wonderful." He spoke through his sigh, leaning back into his chair, absent-mindedly patting his stomach. "Thank you again, really." He said with a tiny grin. "I know I keep saying it, but seriously." He mumbled under his breath, "And the dinner was very good." He chuckled weakly.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:29 am

"No problem," Dylan quickly replied to his 'thank you.' It wasn't that hard cooking at all for her, plus it was really fun too. She smiled when Ari mentioned he liked it too, she was very flattered and got a bit flustered for a moment. "Really? I don't know, it's such a basic dish--oh! Sorry, I was rambling again wasn't I?" She then got up to collect the plates and bring them to the kitchen.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:22 am

Ari quietly nodded with a tiny smile on his lips. She got up from the table, as he then quickly rose up as well. "Let me help you." He mumbled under his breath, grabbing the glass cups, he laughed, "Rambling? It's fine." He smiled weakly, "I don't mind it." He spoke, just a wee bit softer as he walked into the kitchen and placed the cups into the sink. He glanced at his watch, his brows arched as he realized the time. Why time does really fly when you're having fun. "My, is it really that late already?" He questioned aloud, more to himself than to Dylan. He turned his eyes back toward the female, "I should probably get going." He started up.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Ari was nice to Dylan and she appreciated it. Normally someone would have gotten annoyed by her sudden bashful behavior, but he was different. He even offered to help her clean up some. She smiled gently as she filled the sink with soapy water. The time must have flied since Ari made a remark about it. On top of that he had to leave soon, which means the meal lasted longer than expected. "Okay," Dylan said quietly. She didn't want him to go yet, but she knew he had to travel to the valley to get home. "Be sure to have a safe trip," she mentioned. Then she remembered: they'd meet tomorrow... right? "What time tomorrow, Dinner Buddy?"

((OOC: I gotta a feeling!~ Oh~oh! That we'll need start a new topic. That we'll need to start a new topic. XD))

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:33 am

In the way that she responded, Ari almost felt as if she didn't want him to leave just yet. He lightly furrowed his brows under his hair, "Yeah, I'll be careful." He continued, feeling a drop in his stomach like he felt bad for going. The red head pushed his hands into his pockets, looking towards the ground. He perked his eyes up towards her, "Anytime that's good for you." He smiled, they would be meeting again tomorrow. "If you would like to meet earlier, or whatever, we can if you want." He added, lightly shrugging his shoulders. At least they both had something to look forward to in the days to come.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 am

Dylan smiled at Ari as if saying 'I might have to visit you then.' Maybe it wasn't so bad that he was leaving, afterall she knew she'd see him again. Something still bugged her about him leaving, but she'd get over that as soon as she slept later dreaming about tomorrow. THen it hit her, she didn't know where she could find him. "Yeah," she said a little tired now noticing that it was kind of late. "You got to tell me where I can find you though."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]   

Back to top Go down

Dinner [Ari and Dylan PH Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next