View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:13 am

The sun was bright today, not a cloud in sight. Dylan took the opprotunity to take the day off of work to stroll outside of town and enjoy the scenery. Luckly there were tons of flowers everywhere opened up soaking in the sunlight. It was a perfect day at the perfect place. Each flower was lovely, but a light blue flower seemed to call out to Dylan causing the girl to kneel down in front of it and talk to it. "Hello, pretty blue flower," the girl said softly to the flower. "I don't ever recall seeing a flower like this before, what are you?" The way she talked it sounded like she was expecting a reply, but she knew not to get her hopes up. There was no way flowers could talk, afterall life isn't a fairytale.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:51 pm

"Ahhhhhh! are you here to look at the flowers, too?" Kauz asked apeearing from nowhere. Kazu had an aster flower behind her ear and wore a long white sundress. "Sure are pretty, huh? I really like flowers." "They're better than any expensive item! Ah, i'm Kazumi, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:48 pm

For a moment Dylan thought the flower had talked to her, but then she realized it was this girl that suddenly appeared. The girl was cheerful and loved the flowers Dylan loved too, it was nice to meet a fellow flower lover. "I'm Dylan," said Dylan standing up and dusting off the bottom of her light blue dress. "I love flowers too, they are the best thing ever," Dylan exlaimed. She pointed at the blue flower she was looking at, "Like this one. I love it."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:56 pm

"Dylan is such a pretty name! Ah! that flower is lovley! My favorite flower is Aster." "Most people would just think of it as a fad, but i like flowers becuase their like people!" "They have diffrent scents, colors, patterns, laungeses, not one is alike." "Not even if their the same speices of flower. Each one with have a characteristic that helps them stand out from the rest. But you have to look closley in order to see it."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:03 pm

"I couldn't agree anymore," nodded Dylan. A lot of flowers did look like, but each had little things that set them apart. Each was like a person having it's own set of DNA and having their own personality. "I disagree about my name though," she announced. It was a boy's name afterall, her parents must have had some weird form of humor. "Your name is much prettier, it doesn't sound english though. I've never heard a name like it before."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:34 am

"I like the name Dyaln for a girl." Kazu said kneeling down and picking a blue flower. She carefully placed it in Dylan's hair. "I think it balences you out, y'know? You're so pretty and feminie, but also strong." Kazu nodded her head at Dylan's remark at her name. "It's Japanese." kazu replied. "Although I don't have a bit of Asian in me." "My name means 'beautiful harmony', my mother named me before she died." "My father told me that when she was still pregnant with me, she'd sing to me and sware i sang right back." Kazumi chuckled at the memory. "I'm not sure if i beleive that 100% but....i do like singing." "Although i don't know where my mother came up with that name...."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Dylan thought about her name and realized it was okay for a name, not the best... yet it was okay. Kazumi's name, however, had a wonderful meaning. One that truly ment something and held a precious memory or two. By the sound of the story it fit her too, she was a born singer and together her and her mother had made a 'beautiful harmony.' " You were her treasure," Dylan said simpily. "She probably did a lot of research picking the perfect name for you, I think then. 'Kazumi' was probably the only name she thought was good enough for you."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Kazu closed her eyes and smiled, blushing slightly. "Ya think so?" she asked. "Wow, that makes me so happy!' "I suddenly feel so warm inside!" "haha! wow, i'm embarresed." Kazu twiddled with her hair, twisiting it around her pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 pm

"Yep," Dylan said. Kazumi did seem flustered by her comment though. Not that it was a bad thing though, she seemed happy. Dylan like Kazumi and wanted to know her better, it'd be fun to hang around another girl sometime. Dylan didn't have that many friends at the moment and all she really wanted was to make many and have fun all the time. "Let's be friends," Dylan said happily.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:32 pm

"yes! yes!" kazu said taking Dylan's hands happily. "I'd like that a lot!' Kazu felt her heart thump hard in her chest, excitment, probably. "Wow! i just feel so happy right now!" "Dylan, do you want to meet back here again sometime and look at the flowers with me again?" Kazu pikced a few flowers in intertwined them together to make a flower headband. She place it on Dylan's head. "Just like a princess!" she said closing her eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:56 am

"Great," Dylan said cheerfully. She felt excited that she had a new friend now, so quickly too. To put it simply Dylan and Kazumi seemed to click right away. Like they were ment to be friends. "Yep," Dylan replied. When Kazumi put the flower headband in her hair she got an idea. "Maybe we could braid eachothers' hair too and put flowers in the braids." It was something Dylan had always wanted to do ever since she was little.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 am

"Oh my, mine's much to short to braid, but you can do other things with it and i'll braid you hair!" Kazu offered. "Nyaaa this is so much fun!" kazu squealed. She was so happy and overwhelmed with excitement, she ended up hugging Dylan!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 am

"You can always do french braids or little ones," Dylan said. "It would be cute with little ones cause then you can put small flowers in them." There was always a way to braid hair to Dylan, she had a few sisters and some of them had short hair. It was fun to braid it until she got older and told Dylan she didn't want to do girly stuff anymore. She was having fun with Kazumi, even though they were just talking. She ended up squealing too and it didn't surprize her that she got hugged by Kazumi.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 pm

"Alright Alright! Let's try it!" "DO you want me to braid your hair first? or do you want to braid my hair first?" Kazumi looked around her at the miles and miles of flowers. It was such a clear day, too. Kazumi decided to she could stay here all day if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 pm

"It doesn't matter to me," replied Dylan. Right now she had all the time in the world, so it didn't matter. It had been awhile since Dylan had braided hair, but it was like riding a bike to her. Once you do it, you never really forget. Part of it always stays in your mind afterall. "It might be good to pick what kinds of flowers first though," Dylan suggested. "Since you are wearing something white and elegant maybe lighter flowers would look good."

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Kazu nodded happily. "Kay!" she said. "And...um....if you don't mind....can you do me first?" "I've never had a friend to braid my hair before...."Color rushed to the brunette's face. She began picking flowers that were around her, flowers she thought might work for her new found friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]   

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Blue Harmony Flower [Reserved Kazumi and Dylan]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1