Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Mia had the most perfect idea.

Sitting herself down on the roof of Chase's shop, she sighed, waiting for her plan to come together, promising to herself that she would not utter a word while this plan of hers took place, lest she'd be blown out of the water.

She'd never thought that she would willingly ignore Chase, but, there she sat, oblivious to whatever was going on beyond the roof and in Chase's mind.
Just waiting for him to come out...

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 pm

"Mia hasn't stopped by today," Chase said aloud, realizing it soon after noon. He looked at the clock, and wracked his brain, trying to remember if a visit of hers had slipped by his memory. But no, she hadn't, not today at least, and that was strange. Instantly, he thought the worst, and flashbacks to her in a cast popped in his mind as he hurried outside.

He would've walked right past if he hadn't seen her shadow on the ground. He almost laughed when he saw her, sitting on the roof, because it was so common, and he should've known better in the first place. He almost called up to her, but decided to sneak up on her instead. He climbed up a nearby trellis and quickly jumped on the roof, quietly approaching her from behind.

"Boo," he said quietly.

Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:01 pm

It was hard keeping quiet.
Mia was almost biting her tongue just to keep words from pouring out, just to keep from spoiling everything and loosing her plan.
But still, she managed to keep quiet enough.

No, she didn't even turn to Chase, keeping her eyes low and focused on the ground in front of her. Which was terribly hard when her heart was beating furiously at her, begging her to turn around.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Chase frowned. "Mia?" He wondered if he had done something to anger her, something that would make her want to ignore him. He bent down and hugged her quickly. "Earth to Mia. Are you with us?" He paused, and added, "Are you with me?" He stood behind her, waiting for a response, any response, though questions raced in his head and threatened to explode. He didn't like this, not knowing what she was thinking. It disconcerted him.

Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Mia focused her all on the one spot in front of her, trying her best to tune out Chase. She couldn't help but wonder what was going on in his mind as she 'ignored' him, and it killed her to even go through it.

She just had to hold out until it was time... Had to wait until just the right moment, like a cougar waiting to pounce.
Except, of course, in a much more romantic, and much less gruesome way.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 am

Chase frowned. "Mia, what's wrong?" Either this was a prank, or he had, unconsciously, made her very, very angry. He put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed. "Mia," he singsonged, trying to lighten the mood. He ducked his head by hers and kissed her cheek. "Are you made of stone? 'Give thy thoughts no tongue'?" He played with her hair, still trying to solicit a response from her. He traced his fingers on her neck. "Miiiaaaaa."

Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:08 am

Mia couldn't hold out for much longer- it was too difficult.
Besides, her neck was extremely ticklish. The very minute Chase's fingers glided down her neck, she couldn't hold in a giggle.

Turning around, she launched into a hug, giggling.
She just couldn't stay away- she couldn't hold a grudge, even a false one.
"You caught me." She said, gently giving him a kiss.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 am

Chase grinned, even as he was being practically tackled to the ground. "OK, you got me," he laughed, hugging her back. "And what, may I ask, was all that about? Are you just playing hard to get?" He sat up and pulled her into his lap. "Don't worry me like that. I overthink it when pretty girls are mad at me."

Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 am

Mia blushed, grinning as Chase pulled her into his lap.
"I came here to deliver a package, you might say." She explained vaguely, "From me."

She reacher her hand out to her Messenger Bag, only just able to reach it from Chase's arms and reeled it inward.
"I know you wanted this, see, so I looked, and I looked..." She trailed off as she reached into the bag, fumbling around for it. Upon feeling the hard, leathery edges, she fished it out.

In her hands, a large blue book sat.
"Here you go." She smiled, holding it out to Chase.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 am

Chase's eyes widened. "Wow!" he said, taking the book from her and immediately flipping it open. "This is great. Thank you!" He kissed her quickly, thankfully, and resumed a brief looking-over of the leather-bound novel. "Wow," he repeated. "I can't believe you remembered." She caught his attention again, and he held the book in one hand and wrapped his other arm around her. "This is great! You didn't have to do that," he reminded her. "It's not even, like, Christmas, or my birthday, or anything." He bit his lip. "I don't have anything to give you," he said.

"So, what was the silent treatment for, again?" he asked.

Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:49 am

Mia giggled, holding one finger to Chase's lips.
"You're all I want." She said, before ducking in to steal a kiss.
She didn't think she'd ever said anything more true.

"I wanted to surprise you," She explained, grinning, "Silence seemed fun. Hard, though."
It was alot harder to pull off than she had originally suspected- it just showed her how hard it was to resist Chase.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 am

Chase grinned. "Is that the longest time you've ever not talked for a period of time?" She was a talkative girl, the one who usually started conversations, and contributed the majority to them, as well. He was more of a "listen-and-nod" guy, with the occasional input when it was called for. It was weird to flip-flop. But, strangely, it was kind of neat, as well.

"Thank you," he said again. "That was really nice of you."

PostSubject: Re: Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]   

Back to top Go down

Speak with Silence [Reserved- Mia & Chase]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1