View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards :

PostSubject: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:42 pm

He was doing so much traveling these past few days or so. He found himself all over the place, even in places he didnít really know existed. And now, he was in some field--like a meadow, where the long grass grew and blew in the wind. He stood still as the wind blew around him, throwing his hair all over the place. Ariís gloved hairs were in his pockets as the edges of his shirt and vest flickered in the wind as well, while the grass just seemed to wave around him like waves on the ocean surface.

Tumblr. Ask Me A Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Mia didn't quite know why she was finding herself in this Meadow quite so often- there was nowhere to climb, nowhere to do her normal acrobatics. This place shouldn't have taken her interest as much as it did, but, there she was, finding herself in the verdant glade once more.

It was actually quite rare to see anyone here in these fields; it was almost always empty, always quiet and peaceful. Perhaps that was why she was so drawn to it.
But not today, today, someone else stood strong in the billowing grass and the blistering winds.

Quite intrigued, she raised her fingers to her lips and whistled loudly, trying to grab this strangers attention.
"Hey!" She called through the wind, walking against the wind towards him.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 am

He wasn't listening very much, his eyes were squinted as he stood against the wind. Though, somehow a voice was carried alongside the wind. Ari opened his eyes as he glanced back towards the female looking stranger figure. He waited a moment before simply replying back with a wave. "Hello!" He called back, more like yelled, against the wind.

Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:45 am

Mia grinned and waded through the somewhat overgrown grass, which danced around her feet in the wind with every step she took. It was a little irritating, the tickle whenever they brushed past her ankles.

"I've never seen you around before," She said, squinting her eyes to the wind.
"What's your name?"

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:53 am

The stranger moved towards Ari, which actually made him question his previous action upon whether it had been a good idea or not. He quietly stood there and waited for whatever outcome could have been possible. She seemed nice enough as she came up to him, but he still quietly eyed her for any suspicious behavior. "I'm new everywhere." He answered, looking back out into the field, "So it's almost near impossible that you seen me here." He mumbled under his breath. "My name is Ari." He answered in such a simple way. He glanced back over to the girl, "And your name?"

Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 am

Mia watched with interest as the man- Ari, turned back to the fields.
He seemed a little reserved, somehow, a little quiet, perhaps?

"I'm Mia, nice to meet you!" She greeted, smiling. "And welcome to Sunshine Island."
She added, nodding.
She supposed Ari might be a little quiet, being new as he was. It was a tad hard to get used to some of the folk here, namely, strange folk like herself.
She decided that for the health of this quiet young man, she wouldn't be diving out of the sky too frequently until he was a little more comfortable.

"So, you're new to Sunshine Islands?" She asked, quickly shaking off the silence. "How long have you been here?"

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 am

She answered him with such an excitement in her voice, which only made him curious to know if all the people here where like that. "It's nice to meet you as well." Ari nodded, smiling weakly, "And thank you." She seemed like such a happy person. "Yes, I'm new here." He paused to think about how long he had been on the island, "I'd say a few hours now." He nodded to himself, as if assuring himself. "I decided to catch the ferry and go exploring. This is very beautiful place." He told her, turning to face her fully. "Do you live on the island? If you don't mind my asking."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}   

Back to top Go down

Feel the Wind Around You {Friend Event Red&Ballad}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1