Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 am

It was certainly a hot day in Mineral Town, it was unusual for Spring. However, the sun still beat down mercilessly.
Mia sat underneath a cute little tree, enjoying the shade, with a cone of Ice Cream in her hand. She couldn't help but feel that there was something missing from this warm Spring moment, and then she remembered.
It was probably Chase.

She smiled fondly, making herself comfortable against the trunk of the tree.
Gingerly, she took a small lick of the frosty treat, it's chill instantly cooling her mouth, a sweet taste on her tongue.
Cherries, she smiled.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am

Chase exhaled as the sun beat down upon his shoulders relentlessly. He was slowly getting reacquainted with the floor plan of the town, but it sure would be bad if he were to get lost on a day as blistering as this. He spotted a tree in the distance and decided to retreat from the sun there.

For once, he was surprised to see Mia there. He immediately broke out into a grin, a big and cheesy one that he didn't bother to hide. She was facing him, so there was no point in trying to sneak up on her. Instead, he waved, announcing his presence. He came up beside her and sat down, folding his knees up to his chest and kissing her cheek in greeting. "Hi," he said, looking at her ice cream. "Yum. Can I have a bite?"

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 am

Mia squinted into the distance a little- it could just be the heat, but she could've sworn that she saw Chase walking casually around in the sun.
But no, there he was, in the full, waving.

"Hello!" She sang, as he sat himself down beside her.
"Help yourself," She held out the ice cream for him, smiling, "See if you can recognise the flavour."
Mia giggled; it certainly brought back a few treasured tastes from a few nights ago.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:22 am

He smiled. "Uh oh. That grin worries me." He took a bite anyways, and swallowed the frozen dessert. "Cherry?" Realization dawned on him. "Oh. Right." He grinned again. "Where in the world did you get ice cream?" he asked suddenly. "I didn't realize they sold that in stores around here." He stole another bite. "This is good."

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 am

Mia giggled, taking a small nip from the frosty treat.
"There was an Ice-Cream Cart wandering around here. Free, too. Pretty sweet, huh?" She paused, briefly remembering a short little poem.
She couldn't help but re-arrange it in her head.

Cherries are red,
Skies are blue,
Ice cream is sweet,
But not as sweet as you.

Smiling, she gently inched closer, resisting the urge to recite the childish verse out loud.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:39 am

Mia was as subtle as a thunderclap, he mused, watching her inch closer to him. Finally, he just grabbed her up into his arms. He nestled her on his lap so that she was facing outward along with him, settled against his chest. He snuck his chin around and took another bite of her ice cream. "You should've gotten me one," he said. "But I don't mind sharing." He pressed his cheek against hers.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:54 am

Mia giggled. Back in Chase's lap again, and quite comfortable too.
Lowering one hand, she searched for Chase's hand, found it and held it close, entwining her fingers with his.

"I love you," She sang, "Just thought I'd remind you..."

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:57 am

He snaked his arms around her waist and nodded. "I know," he said, raising his voice in a teasing way. He knew she was waiting for him to say it, as well. With that in mind, he kissed her, and she tasted like cherries, which made him smile against her lips. "I love you, too," he confessed.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:18 am

Mia smiled.
There, on that warm day, under the cool shade of a tree and in the arms of the one she loved, she couldn't have been any happier.

'Twas William Shakespeare, after all, who had said:
Under the greenwood tree
Is he who loves to lie with me.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:25 am

Mia's hair smelled good, he noted. It was a kind of strange observation to make, but there it was anyways. He noted the curve of her jaw, which set firmly when she was angry or determined. He watched the way her eyes crinkled at the corners when she closed them, or when she laughed. He felt the way their bodies fit together when she leaned against him. He smiled when she did.

Either he was in love, or he was crazy. But he was beginning to believe the first one with all of his heart.

He rested his hands on her hips and kissed her neck, wondering if she would kiss him back this time.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 am

It actually tickled when she felt Chase's lips against her neck, a sensitive spot.
She couldn't help but giggle. Gently, she caught him and cupped her hands around his face and reached up for a kiss.

Right then, he was her reason. The reason she was even on the ground, the reason she was even staying safe, the reason she was even still alive.
The reason she was so happy.

Though she said nothing, she still spoke, through only the most loving kiss she could give.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:51 am

He kept his arm wrapped around her waist from behind, keeping his palm on her hip and his fingers splayed on her stomach, and with the other hand he stole her ice cream. "Mine," he said, taking a big bite. He wiggled his eyebrows, and, bending his face back down to hers, repeated "Mine," and kissed her again.

Chase~~Alouette~~Graham
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:16 am

Mia laughed as Chase stealthily snuck the Ice Cream from right out of her hand, and happily kissed back when his lips met hers, again, with the distinct taste of Cherries.

"All yours." She mused, resting one hand on Chase's.
She couldn't help but feel contented, she was in the arms of all she could ever want.

HOO HOO HOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   

Back to top Go down

Treats of Frozen Love [Reserved for Chase & Mia]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1