AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Princess Debut   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 pm

such a good game. XD Although i plan to marry all the canadates so i can unlock everything, Luciano/Lucas has stolen my heart *faits* For those of you who dont know, this is a dating sims game. You get to choose from one of six princes to become your dancing partner.
Spoiler:

It's a really fun game. You can get exsesories to unlock diffrent dresses as well as unlock new dances. Lemme just say this here, this game with have you smiling, blushing, cursing, and smashing it with a hammer. Smile But it's totally good. Anyone here ever played/owned it?
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:52 pm

^o^ I have the game<3 Er used to after I finished marrying all the prince's. =P When I first got it, It was SOOOOO addicting >_<;. It really is fun with a good story line. My favorite guy was Keith<3 *sucker for glasses guys*
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:48 am

u married ALLL OF THEM?! GREAT! then you can help me. On my game, i finally got lucinao to be my partner, but when it was time for him to leave, i begged him to stay, told him i'd cheer for him, and begged him to stay again. Then, one the source i looked up, it said not to dance with any of the characters and to go to the dance hall and practice by yourself-which i did. Then it said the day before the ball, he'll take you to the amusment park and ask to be your partner again. (another source said he'd be back on the day of the ball) in the end, i eneded up marrying tony ~gloom~
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Quite fun. The characters are quite funny. I only completed it once though. I wish it was just a tiny bit longer though even if there's a lot of characters to choose from.

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:03 pm

I love Princess Deut! My favourite has to be Vince! He's so kawaii. Yet he's younger than the others.

I really like the more harder dances. (The blue dances)
They're more challenging yet easy. I especially like Luciano's accessory he gives you at the ball in saint leon. It looks Chinese!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 pm

afsangel wrote:
u married ALLL OF THEM?! GREAT! then you can help me. On my game, i finally got lucinao to be my partner, but when it was time for him to leave, i begged him to stay, told him i'd cheer for him, and begged him to stay again. Then, one the source i looked up, it said not to dance with any of the characters and to go to the dance hall and practice by yourself-which i did. Then it said the day before the ball, he'll take you to the amusment park and ask to be your partner again. (another source said he'd be back on the day of the ball) in the end, i eneded up marrying tony ~gloom~

Do not ask him to be his partner so quickly and i mean do not let luciano be ur partner yet. Just keep his love at 100% when he comes back he'll ask you to be his partner then you'll say yes then you get married and stuff XD.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 pm

35bell wrote:
afsangel wrote:

Do not ask him to be his partner so quickly and i mean do not let luciano be ur partner yet. Just keep his love at 100% when he comes back he'll ask you to be his partner then you'll say yes then you get married and stuff XD.

Yes, just be nice to him and one day he'll go and visit you. When he does he'll tell you he's leaving. Let him go and then don't get a partner (I made this mistake once... -_-"). On the date scene, he'll come back and ask you on the date. Yeah... X3
I find it more romantic when you lose in the ball.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 pm

ok, so let me get this right. in order for lucinao to be your partner...

-don't have a partner throughout the game

-keep lucinao at 100%

-wait till the day before the ball and he'll come back.

correct?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:57 pm

afsangel wrote:

-keep lucinao at 100%

correct?
If I'm not mistaken, yes. There is a way to get him though. I forget how though so I'll check it out for you, okay?
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:22 am

I really enjoyed playing that game, I just got it to 100% in the photo album. The characters were enjoyable and I could play it over and over again. I personally like Vince the best(even though you can never get to level 20 with him) it is cute how he expresses his feelings.
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 am

afsangel wrote:

-keep lucinao at 100%

correct?

correct, absolutely correct

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Debut   

Back to top Go down

Princess Debut
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1