AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Zhu Zhu Pets?   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Apparently, these little buggers are all the rage with younger kids. I called my aunt the other day to ask what my cousins wanted for Christmas, and she said that my four-year-old cousin, Chase, wanted a Zhu Zhu pet. I didn't know what that was...but she said it was incredibly hard to find them, because they're so popular.

I've never heard of them before in my life. D8

So...if you've heard of them, or are obsessed with them, can you tell me what the appeal is? I looked them up online, and they look like little hamsters with wheels. They're expensive, too! Like, $40.00-$60.00 U.S. dollars.

Female Number of posts : 20
Roleplay Name : Suppose I should make one

PostSubject: Re: Zhu Zhu Pets?   Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:27 pm

I used to have something like that when I was younger except mine was called Hamusuta the Happy Hamster. It was a little hamster with wheels.

As for Zhu Zhu pets...

I'd say that they're great for young kids that want a pet, but aren't quite responsible enough yet or even for people who are allergic to animals. The company who makes Zhu Zhu pets even says that they are ""the best alternatives to real live hamsters" because they "don't poop, die or stink." It's a pet without all the responsibility of a real one. I know when I was younger, I loved stuff like that. It was just something "cool" if you know what I mean.

I think a lot of it is also the "I want this because someone else has it" thing. Everyone's talking about this amazing new toy so everyone else wants it.

The prices are ridiculous. They used to be around $10 US dollars but the demand was so great that they upped the prices so they could make more money off of em.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Zhu Zhu Pets?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Mhmm, yes ES I know what they are- i've only seen the commercial like 50 billion times. They are hamsters on wheels and they come with a racing track and hamster ball I think. Thats probably why they cost so much. They move on their own I guess- its like FurReal friends kinda

Hope you can find one! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhu Zhu Pets?   

Back to top Go down

Zhu Zhu Pets?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1