Share | 

Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tokie

Female Number of posts : 20
Roleplay Name : Suppose I should make one

PostSubject: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 pm

I've seen other posts about Bachelors in this thread. So hopefully I'm in the right place.

Anyways, who's everyone's favorite bachelor(s) that you've married in Tree of Tranquility? You can explain why...or just list em if you want. I'm just curious, because usually some of my choices tend to be a bit different than other peoples.

I'm not going to judge anyone on their choices because after all everyone has their own preferences and heck to be honest, there is something I like about each of the guys.

I'd have to say the two (I've married) that I like best so far are: (and yes my choices are strange)

Julius, I like a guy who can dress all nice and be interested in fashion and artsy stuff. It doesn't bug me one bit that he is prettier than me or dresses nicer than me(in both the game and real life) xD And he reminds me Ayame from Fruits Basket too. Big plus there for Juli there. =D

Jin, because I like the doctor type/smart type. I always married the doctor in other HM games too so it's kinda of a tradition. Like. he's pretty sweet in marriage. I reaaaally like guys with dark hair too. (Has anyone noticed that the doctors in the HM series are always dark haired?) Glasses are good too. I dunno... I just really like him. A lot.
Oh..and now that I think about it he reminds me Hatori from Fruits Basket too. Weird...

I planned on marrying those two in Animal Parade too...but I have a feeling Wizard is gonna change my mind ...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm

My top two are probably Owen and Luke, though I would never actually marry Luke. Owen is incredibly sweet; the things he says to you after marriage are adorable. "My wish is to be able to laugh with you for many, many years!" and "You look great today! Well, you look great everyday, but..." He's a good father, too.

Luke's spunky, and fun, but not very responsible or trustworthy. That's why I didn't marry him in the game.

After those two, my list of preferences would probably go:

Gill- He's adorable. He's mean and abrasive, but he's so adorable.

Chase - very popular, kind of snarky, very cute, sarcastic, but kind of intriguing and I'm sure he's very kind once you get to know him.

Jin - Somber, serious, and committed.

Toby- I think he's nice. A little lazy, but nice.

Julius- Funny, not afraid to follow his own path in life. He's kind of rude, though.

Calvin- Ehhhh.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm

My favorite Tree of Tranquility bacholor has to be Gigi (Gill.)

He's so akward to the point it is cute and what he says to my character is so sweet,
"I think I found someone that means more to me than money has ever had."
or
"Lately there has been this girl on my mind and I can't stop thinking about her. It's kind of annoying." xD

Next up is Jin cause he's just so cool and really sweet too.

Then would be Toby ever since I read a fan-fiction.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 pm

The people I married in TOT were Toby, Gill, and Luke.

I pretty much married Toby because he has the happy child and I believe the only one who got the happy child was toby or Julius. I couldn't marry Julius because he is ment to be with Candace.(but I still got him at 10 hearts)

I married Gill because he is responsable and he is plain adorable and he is a good husband and father.

I married luke because he had my very favorite lunch date event. Who wouldn't marry a guy who wanted to have an eating contest? And personally I think he is a good father in a way. I mean sure he isn't the most responsible person, but no matter what YOU let your child wander around the district unsupervised.

I was going to marry chase, but he seems more like a friend type of person to me(the truth is maya always gets to him first and since I worked at the bar I never got a chance) but besides, his daughter, Dakota is so cute!(I'm at seven hearts with her!)

Calvin has too many flaws!

Owen is more of a big brother to me.

I don't like when people doctor me so Jin is a no
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Quote :
Julius, I like a guy who can dress all nice and be interested in fashion and artsy stuff. It doesn't bug me one bit that he is prettier than me or dresses nicer than me(in both the game and real life) xD And he reminds me Ayame from Fruits Basket too. Big plus there for Juli there. =D

I like Julius as well for those reasons actually. I think he is charismatic as well. Pink is pink and only a few guys will look good in it. Very Happy

Luke is my other favorite. Are they both similar? I guess I'm more into the outgoing, hyper, friendly, talkative ones. The biggest aspect for these two that stands out for me is them being "funny." They're just entertaining in that way.

I do like everyone else too, but these are my favorites.

-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:28 am

Eternal Silence wrote:

Luke's spunky, and fun, but not very responsible or trustworthy. That's why I didn't marry him in the game.

Alrighty ES- he may not be the most responsible parent ever but he is a very good daddy and husband! And of course, I love him! He is my favorite of ALL time! Out of all the bachelors ever- he is my favorite! I ish his number one fan!

Chase: I almost conisdered marrying him, although the barrettes kind of turned me off. But i've seen some of his events online and their pretty sweet!

Owen: My mom married him so I got to see all his events. And of course, a lot of people with either agree or disagree with me and when I say he isn't very romantic... His dialog isn't as "sugery sweet" as Luke's- to me. Although I do love his Starry Night Festival event! Its cute!

Gill: He's just really stubborn and reminds me of myself sometimes^_^ If I knew him in real life, I'd make sure to annoy him! But he's pretty evil and sweet and thats awesome!

Jin: Meh... If his hair was shorter that'd be more appealing. I've never married any of the doctors in any of the HM games because they talk about health too much.

Calvin: His 2nd heart event with Phoebe is adorable! I loved it! However, he is glitched and I dont need to marry him that bad so I didn't try. Can you guys say Indiana Jones wannabe?

Julius: He's pretty awesome too! Although his dialog when you first meet him is a bit... *shot* I love his boots! Hehe and hes SOOO sweet to Candace! They're my favorite couple in ToT

Toby: I married Ray in one of my files on Magical Melody so I thought Toby wouldn't be so bad. He's not... He's just a bit too concerned with sleeping.

Luke: Of course I had to save the best for last!!!! I love him! He's so carefree, funny, and a troublemaker (like me!). But he's also very sweet and mushy. My favorite line is either,

Now I now why I'm always worried about you Stephie, I... I... I lurve you! Oh shoot I messed it up!

or
Whether it's tomorrow, next year, or ten years from now I'll love you honey! Even after 100 years!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 am

well..i don't have ToT but if i had one..i'll definitely marry Luke!he seems fun!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 am

clairexcliff wrote:
well..i don't have ToT but if i had one..i'll definitely marry Luke!he seems fun!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Virtual high five! You rock dude! hehe
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:05 am

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE GAME. I looked them up on fogu. XD

As far as I've seen, I like Jin (I married Alex<3 in MM. XD), Calvin, Julius, and Gill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am

stephxluke wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Virtual high five! You rock dude! hehe

yeah..Luke is pretty cool i only see him in fogu..
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm

stephxluke wrote:
Julius: He's pretty awesome too! Although his dialog when you first meet him is a bit... *shot* I love his boots! Hehe and hes SOOO sweet to Candace! They're my favorite couple in ToT

You could never please him. The second time I played the game, I wore the prettiest outfit I could wear and he still said I had no style.

The first time my dad saw the bachelors he said something to them all.

Chase- "Congrats dude, I confused you for a girl."

Owen- "I wish I had arms like that again. But if I did I couldn't be in the olympics"

Jin- "All doctors have a dark past. He was probobaly in some mafia or something."

Calvin- "When you first met him, was he running from a boulder, or was he looking for the arc of the covenant?"

Julius- "NO WAY! NO WAY THAT HE IS A GUY? A YOU KIDDING ME?"

Toby- "I bet he'd be mad that I was up until two in the morning, and woke up at seven."

Gill- "When is the last time he had any fun?"

Luke- "... I got nothing."

Bo(I know he is not a bachelor but)- "How long has he been trying to cut down that tree? Three years?"
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:18 pm

I love your dad Miharu lol- unless he meant, "i got nothing." in a bad way. But what he said about Bo is true. I'm in year 5 and he still hasn't cut down that tree.

And you can't please Julius because his dialog is preprogrammed to say the same thing, no matter what you wear
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm

I think he ment it in a good way.

When I hear the word pre programed, I think of robots. And when I think of robots I do not think of julius, he is very emotional. Robots are not known to be emotional. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:29 pm

No, thats not what I meant. (hehe, Julius is very emotional and thats pretty... cool actually) But when Natsume created the characters, they made only certain dialog for whatever amount of hearts you have with the character. No matter how many times you start over, it will still be the same. Its like that with all the characters.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 pm

I know, it would be laggy if it was different for every single person
Back to top Go down
Tokie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
My top two are probably Owen and Luke, though I would never actually marry Luke. Owen is incredibly sweet; the things he says to you after marriage are adorable. "My wish is to be able to laugh with you for many, many years!" and "You look great today! Well, you look great everyday, but..." He's a good father, too.

Owen sounds like a great husband and really sweet too. I wasn't too sure if I should marry him in ToT but he's a definite maybe next time I start a game.
Back to top Go down
Tokie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:59 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
My favorite Tree of Tranquility bacholor has to be Gigi (Gill.)

He's so akward to the point it is cute and what he says to my character is so sweet,
"I think I found someone that means more to me than money has ever had."
or
"Lately there has been this girl on my mind and I can't stop thinking about her. It's kind of annoying." xD

Next up is Jin cause he's just so cool and really sweet too.

xD I've always had a soft spot for guys like Gill. Awkward just makes em cuter than they already are. Awesomeness! A fellow Jin fan! Very Happy I agree, he is really sweet!
Back to top Go down
Tokie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:12 am

Miharu_Nakashima wrote:

I married luke because he had my very favorite lunch date event. Who wouldn't marry a guy who wanted to have an eating contest? And personally I think he is a good father in a way. I mean sure he isn't the most responsible person, but no matter what YOU let your child wander around the district unsupervised.

lol I would totally marry someone who wanted to have an eating contest. I don't think Luke has to be responsible to be a good father. I think there's other ways to be a good father.

Oh, AND in addition to letting them run around without supervision, we leave our children lying in cribs and alone in the house. Now that's responsible parenting for ya! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tokie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:22 am

Rosette wrote:
Quote :

I like Julius as well for those reasons actually. I think he is charismatic as well. Pink is pink and only a few guys will look good in it. Very Happy

Luke is my other favorite. Are they both similar? I guess I'm more into the outgoing, hyper, friendly, talkative ones. The biggest aspect for these two that stands out for me is them being "funny." They're just entertaining in that way.
Very Happy I'm glad someone else likes Julius for those reasons too. I agree. Few men can pull pink off, and Julius is definitely one of em. Go Julius! I think I know what you mean about them being funny. Like... they are just so different from other ones, it just makes em awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
Tokie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:33 am

stephxluke wrote:

Luke: Of course I had to save the best for last!!!! I love him! He's so carefree, funny, and a troublemaker (like me!). But he's also very sweet and mushy. My favorite line is either,

Now I now why I'm always worried about you Stephie, I... I... I lurve you! Oh shoot I messed it up!

or
Whether it's tomorrow, next year, or ten years from now I'll love you honey! Even after 100 years!

Luke sounds like such a sweetie in the game! I'll definitely have to give him a chance sometime soon. Those lines of his are awfully cute too.

Now that I look back, I'm not sure why I didn't like him so much at first O.o;
Back to top Go down
Tokie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:36 am

clairexcliff wrote:

I agree, Luke does seem fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tokie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:43 am

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE GAME. I looked them up on fogu. XD

As far as I've seen, I like Jin (I married Alex<3 in MM. XD), Calvin, Julius, and Gill.

Ah, I love Alex. He was one of my favorites in that game:D Yus, Jin, Calvin, Julius, and Gill are all awesome!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:15 am

Tokie wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:

You know it! He's also very sweet and considerate. But if your looking for a responsible parents, hes probably not the best choice ever. Hehe
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:50 am

stephxluke wrote:
Tokie wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:

You know it! He's also very sweet and considerate. But if your looking for a responsible parents, hes probably not the best choice ever. Hehe

why?is his an irresponsible parent?
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Gill, Luke, and Toby. All very different personalities.
I like Gill because he's dedicated and wants to help the island.
I also feel like he's the cutest character and he's pretty funny sometimes.
I like how Toby doesn't rush things lol and Luke is just fun. xD;
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?   

Back to top Go down

Favorite ToT Bachelor(s)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1