AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards :

PostSubject: I have bee BITES everywhere DX   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:32 pm

My family and I always go to this certain place to hike on mountains every year.
Well, we planned it for today, so we went.
When we got there, we parked on an empty space, but then,we realized we parked over a bee hive O_O
Two windows in our car were open, and bees (or wasps? I couldn't tell) came swarming in and started biting me and my whole family. It was horrible. I screamed, ran outside, threw my jacket on the ground (and left it there. It had about 8 bees on it), feeling bees bite my whole body. I don't think I've screamed so much in my life.
I have 9 bee bites on my arms in total, four on my scalp, about 6 on each of my legs, three on my legs, one on my neck,and a couple on my butt. ><
The worst part is, is that I'm very very allergic to bees, so we had to leave and I had to go to the hospital.
I feel horrible now. >:
Anyway, the park people gave us back our refund (You have to pay to park) and put caution tape all around the area where we parked as we left.
D88
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I have bee BITES everywhere DX   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 am

That's horrible! I hope you start to feel better soon Fox. Bees are not fun, but I didn't know that they bite. I thought they just stung. If it still hurts you should try some stuff called "After Bite." It works really good at stoping the pain from bug bites.

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I have bee BITES everywhere DX   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:57 am

ACH! AfterBite BURNS! But it does help...it's messy, though. It comes in this little stick applicator, and it drips everywhere whenever I use it.

Sorry to hear about that, Fox! I was gonna say to use aloe vera, but then I remembered that soothed sunburn, not bee stings. xD

My brother got stung in the belly button when he was, like, two...

Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: I have bee BITES everywhere DX   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Wow thats horrible!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!!! And that stinks that your allergic (so is my little bro) and that you had to go to the hospital....
Back to top Go down
Sindi

Female Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: I have bee BITES everywhere DX   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Quote :
The worst part is, is that I'm very very allergic to bees, so we had to leave and I had to go to the hospital.
I feel horrible now. >:

That's terrible!!!!!! I hope you get better soon! Are you very allergic to bees that a sting can mean life or death? My uncle is like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have bee BITES everywhere DX   

Back to top Go down

I have bee BITES everywhere DX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1